Nectarine Blossom & Honey (2005)Cologne

Nectarine Blossom & Honey (Cologne) by Jo Malone

Nectarine Blossom & Honey (Cologne) is a perfume by Jo Malone for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes, Petitgrain, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesAcacia honey, Nectarine, Black locust
Base Notes Base NotesPeach, Plum, Vetiver

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 19.03.2020.

7.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Delicious nectarine
First of all, I love nectarine, oranges and generally all fruits with an orange-yellow color :D
I am looking for fragrances with a distinct nectarine or peach note. Unfortunately, the boss "Scent for Her" disappointed me recently, but this Jo Malone has exceeded my expectations.

Finally I can smell like a peach that doesn't look artificial. The nectarine or peach (sorry, I can't tell the difference in smell) stands out clearly without being sticky sweet.

The background for the nectarine is a slightly powdery, somewhat musty smell, but this is not meant to be derogatory! Thus the smell of the nectarine appears a little more discreet. The green notes also mix well with the fruit. Honey and currant I can unfortunately only perceive very little.

The durability is unexpectedly good on me! 6 hours later still smelling, but the sillage is decreasing.
All in all a candidate for purchase, only the price I cannot justify. The fragrance is nothing new, but it is a sufficiently successful creation, so that a peach lover does not have to resort to cheap, artificial body sprays.

The fragrance was tested at low temperature :D I am curious how it develops in summer at 30 degrees.
8.0 7.0 7.0/10

Marilyn25
A prelude to falling in love, but then...
Today I had the opportunity to test the Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey at Sephora. I was thrilled with the start! It smelled fresh and springlike like nectarine! Fresh, sliced nectarine! Remotely, the fragrance reminded me of my beloved Eclat d'Arpège from Lanvin through this springlike freshness. I almost bought the scent reflexively. But fortunately I waited to see how the scent would evolve. Because honey in perfume is not quite mine. That's it! Unfortunately after 20 minutes the honey note came out stronger and stronger, which doesn't really match the green notes. Somehow it creaks and squeaks. This was accompanied by subtle floral notes in the background, which again fit nicely into the overall picture. The color I associate with this fragrance is a pastel apricot. I would find it so successful if it weren't for this honey note! I don't want to annoy fans of this fragrance, but I'm a little disappointed with the development after the enchanting opening. I think this is the sweetest fragrance of all the Jo Malone scents I have tested. I like sweet scents, like La Nuit Trésor, but here the sweetness seems a bit unbalanced and inconsistent. I would have liked it better if this fragrance had remained entirely in the fresh/fruity category, then I would have bought it for sure. But that's not the way it is with us. But he will have his followers for sure. I think he fits well into the spring. In summer it might be a bit too sweet
Conclusion: A fabulous, ravishing, enchanting prelude, which promises spring, which unfortunately drowns in honey as it progresses...
8.0 4.0 4.0 7.0/10

Beautiful scent, zero longevity
I wish this perfume lasted longer.. It has just the right mix of fresh and floral scents.
The scents opening is very fruity, the green notes with the berries remind me of oranges, but it is certainly nice and fresh. Then the nectarine/peach comes in, which I usually find smelling very synthetic. Here, however, it all remains very soft and sweet.
On my skin, Nectarine Blossom and Honey eventually becomes a very pleasant floral scent, I smell rose, which is softened by the peach with the sweetness of honey .As it wears throughout the day, it does not become overly sweet. It's super light scent that would be great to wear during the summer/spring. It's inoffensive, clean, fresh and a little sweet.
However, this scent does not last on me. After an hour it has become a skin scent and I have to reapply. This is why I'm kinda disappointed in this perfume, especially because it's not the cheapest.. I'm glad I tested this one before buying it.
7.0 5.0 7.0 8.5/10

Scandinavica
Classic Jo Malone to love!
The green chords of the top note have quickly vanished, but the black currant remains perceptible - peach, robinia and mild honey soon join in. Not too fresh and not at all obtrusive or gourmandig like other honey-heavy fragrances.
The fragrance is extremely long-lasting for a cologne, the Sillage is very mild and yet perceptible all day long.
All in all a great fragrance for everyone who likes to smell what early summer feels like!
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Waxes and flourish
I'm not really a fruit fan, but I like Nectarinen.

That's why I also planted a nectarine tree and spit it into the planting hole according to the gardener's custom, with the words: Grow and prosper !
That's what my grandpa taught me.

But the little tree is still tender, and has not yet carried.

When I heard Nectarine Blossom & Honey, however, it had juicy, full fruits in my imagination.
The honey blends sweetly with it and the plum looks soft.
The robinia provides another sweet tone, but remains transparent.
The little tree is earthed by Vetiver.

A fruity, tasty scent, which remains however with its Cologne character and does not jam.
He floats around me without sticking.

Again an authentic Malone, which is absolutely worth testing and is a possible candidate for purchase
8.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
A fruity but short pleasure
I've just tested this fragrance at my fovourite drugstore and I found it very pleasant, sweet and fruity, really delicious and perfect as summer scent.
The nectarine is noticeable and well mixed with the other fruity notes and the honey touch.
Unfortunately, considering the high price of Jo Malone's creations, isn't neither intense nor longlasting and after a few hours you need to spray it again. Very elegant the bottle.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Just Add Nutmeg
Jo Malone's NECTARINE BLOSSOM AND HONEY is sweet peachy flesh, fragrant and abuzz. It's pretty close to the skin, but in the case of this fragrance, that's a good thing--otherwise, you smell like teenager wearing body spray. The longevity, for a cologne, is actually quite good, too.

The only thing I'd say is that if you're looking for a peachy sweet scent that's still alive in the dry down, here it is, BUT, I'd still suggest layering this scent with something else to cut the straightforward stickiness. It needs nutmeg or spice, or bourbon. Something boozy or warm to offset the nectar.
5.0 5.0 2.5 8.0/10

pretty but fleeting
This has become one of my favorite scents for the summer. For some reason, nectarine did not click in my head that it was a kind of fruit--I just thought it was a flower. But now that I know, I do remember eating nectarines when I was younger, and the taste is like the smell of this. This is tart, lightly sweet, and a little bit of green. I don't think it's fruity floral gourmand, but it is more like a fruity green (like Nina Ricci's Liberty Fizz or Acqua di Gioia). Lasting power is not very good on me, maybe 3 hours at most. However for a light fragrance, that's not bad.

Jazzy76 9 months ago
Juicy and sweet but with a green touch, it's a perfectly balanced cologne with a discrete sillage. To wear by day mainly in the good season
6.0
6.0

by Avallon
by Avallon
by SAQIB
by SAQIB

Popular Jo Malone

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne) by Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud by Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily by Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (Cologne) by Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood by Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Saffron by Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao by Jo Malone Orange Bitters by Jo Malone Honey & Crocus by Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) by Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica by Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia (Cologne) by Jo Malone Jade Leaf Tea by Jo Malone English Oak & Hazelnut by Jo Malone Oat & Cornflower by Jo Malone Midnight Black Tea by Jo Malone