Nectarine Blossom & Honey (2005)Cologne

Nectarine Blossom & Honey (Cologne) by Jo Malone

Nectarine Blossom & Honey (Cologne) is a perfume by Jo Malone for women and men and was released in 2005. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notes, Petitgrain, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesAcacia honey, Nectarine, Black locust
Base Notes Base NotesPeach, Plum, Vetiver

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 14.01.2020.

8.0 4.0 4.0 7.0/10

Beautiful scent, zero longevity
I wish this perfume lasted longer.. It has just the right mix of fresh and floral scents.
The scents opening is very fruity, the green notes with the berries remind me of oranges, but it is certainly nice and fresh. Then the nectarine/peach comes in, which I usually find smelling very synthetic. Here, however, it all remains very soft and sweet.
On my skin, Nectarine Blossom and Honey eventually becomes a very pleasant floral scent, I smell rose, which is softened by the peach with the sweetness of honey .As it wears throughout the day, it does not become overly sweet. It's super light scent that would be great to wear during the summer/spring. It's inoffensive, clean, fresh and a little sweet.
However, this scent does not last on me. After an hour it has become a skin scent and I have to reapply. This is why I'm kinda disappointed in this perfume, especially because it's not the cheapest.. I'm glad I tested this one before buying it.
7.0 5.0 7.0 8.5/10

Scandinavica
Classic Jo Malone to love!
The green chords of the top note have quickly vanished, but the black currant remains perceptible - peach, robinia and mild honey soon join in. Not too fresh and not at all obtrusive or gourmandig like other honey-heavy fragrances.
The fragrance is extremely long-lasting for a cologne, the Sillage is very mild and yet perceptible all day long.
All in all a great fragrance for everyone who likes to smell what early summer feels like!
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Waxes and flourish
I'm not really a fruit fan, but I like Nectarinen.

That's why I also planted a nectarine tree and spit it into the planting hole according to the gardener's custom, with the words: Grow and prosper !
That's what my grandpa taught me.

But the little tree is still tender, and has not yet carried.

When I heard Nectarine Blossom & Honey, however, it had juicy, full fruits in my imagination.
The honey blends sweetly with it and the plum looks soft.
The robinia provides another sweet tone, but remains transparent.
The little tree is earthed by Vetiver.

A fruity, tasty scent, which remains however with its Cologne character and does not jam.
He floats around me without sticking.

Again an authentic Malone, which is absolutely worth testing and is a possible candidate for purchase
8.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
A fruity but short pleasure
I've just tested this fragrance at my fovourite drugstore and I found it very pleasant, sweet and fruity, really delicious and perfect as summer scent.
The nectarine is noticeable and well mixed with the other fruity notes and the honey touch.
Unfortunately, considering the high price of Jo Malone's creations, isn't neither intense nor longlasting and after a few hours you need to spray it again. Very elegant the bottle.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Just Add Nutmeg
Jo Malone's NECTARINE BLOSSOM AND HONEY is sweet peachy flesh, fragrant and abuzz. It's pretty close to the skin, but in the case of this fragrance, that's a good thing--otherwise, you smell like teenager wearing body spray. The longevity, for a cologne, is actually quite good, too.

The only thing I'd say is that if you're looking for a peachy sweet scent that's still alive in the dry down, here it is, BUT, I'd still suggest layering this scent with something else to cut the straightforward stickiness. It needs nutmeg or spice, or bourbon. Something boozy or warm to offset the nectar.
5.0 5.0 2.5 8.0/10

pretty but fleeting
This has become one of my favorite scents for the summer. For some reason, nectarine did not click in my head that it was a kind of fruit--I just thought it was a flower. But now that I know, I do remember eating nectarines when I was younger, and the taste is like the smell of this. This is tart, lightly sweet, and a little bit of green. I don't think it's fruity floral gourmand, but it is more like a fruity green (like Nina Ricci's Liberty Fizz or Acqua di Gioia). Lasting power is not very good on me, maybe 3 hours at most. However for a light fragrance, that's not bad.

Jazzy76 7 months ago
Juicy and sweet but with a green touch, it's a perfectly balanced cologne with a discrete sillage. To wear by day mainly in the good season
6.0
6.0

by Avallon
by Avallon
by SAQIB
by SAQIB

Popular Jo Malone

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne) by Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (Cologne) by Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin (Cologne) by Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily by Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia (Cologne) by Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir (Cologne) by Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao by Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud by Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Grapefruit by Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger by Jo Malone Saffron by Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) by Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber by Jo Malone Orange Blossom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise by Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Orange Bitters by Jo Malone