Orange Blossom (2003)Cologne

Orange Blossom (Cologne) by Jo Malone

Orange Blossom (Cologne) is a perfume by Jo Malone for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is floral-citrusy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesWhite lilac, Waterlily, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Vetiver

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 16.05.2020.

Thank you...
I had looked at Orange Blossom, and read many good reviews, but never purchased because I had 20+ orange blossom and neroli fragrances, and thought that I didn't need another. I was wrong. JM's Orange Blossom is a wonderful addition to my collection. It was Briarthorn who suggested trying it, and when she mentioned the gorgeous lilac drydown I knew I had to try it. I ordered four spray samples, and before the first one was gone I knew I'd be getting a FB. As others have said, it's all about the orange tree at first, but then turns to that amazing lilac finish. Since I love lilacs as well as orange blossoms, this suits me perfectly. So, a big thank you goes to Briarthorn for suggesting it - and her timing was perfect. It was right before my birthday, and I got my husband to pay for my FB - double plus!

Briarthorn
A walk from the blooming orange grove to the lilac bush by the front porch
I grew up surrounded by orange groves and still take a drive along the grove roads each season they are in bloom.There is nothing as wonderful as the smell of an Orange Grove in bloom. It is magical and if you've never experienced it you really need to.

The opening of this brought tears to my eyes. It was perfect. I could almost believe I was running through a grove in bloom. The balance of floral and green notes was spot on. Perfectly delightful.

After a bit it warms up and the lilac base steps forward and blends nicely with the grove.

It's not the longest lived perfume but it's heaven while it's there. I love it.

Edit: The last few times I've worn this perfume the "orange grove" has faded away after about an hour and it becomes a rather linear Lilac perfume. It's still lovely but Lilac is definitely the soloist after the Orange grove completes it's bright introduction and exits the stage. A good one to try if looking for a basic Lilac.

Oct
2013

Very pretty
I first sampled this a year ago. I was pleasantly surprised but not "wowed". It seemed a bit simplistic to me so I kept looking in vain for a better orange blossom scent.

Today I finally bought a bottle. It is VERY pretty. I find it refreshingly uncomplicated and easy to wear. I'd like to think that this smell suits me. It's not angry, aggressive or offensive. It's gentle, elegant and honest. These are attributes that I value. I want to be approachable. I want to be kind. I want to smell like orange blossoms.

When I don't know what to wear- I will reach for this. I'm not one who feels comfortable leaving a trial of scent in my wake. Orange Blossom lasts a long time on my skin but doesn't project far. I don't know why I waited so long for a full bottle.

Orange Blossom
This is a really beautiful fragrance. Right from the get go I can smell the lilac being very prominent on my skin. Reminds me of when I was a child and I'd pick lilacs and bring them home for my mother and the smell would waft through the entire house. The orange blossom is also very nicely blended in and smooth. These two notes are what I predominantly smell on my skin. I love when I wear it and catch whiffs of it all through the day. It's a scent that just makes you feel happy and uplifted. I have such a tiny bottle of it so it's used sparingly to make it last. I would love to get a big bottle one day. I have no problem with its lasting power either. At the end of the day I can still smell it. This one is a must have!

Jazzy76Jazzy76 12 months ago
Round and flowery with a citrusy touch, it's perfect in the good season.Average sillage but high price. More refined the new bottle
AromapaloozaAromapalooza 5 years ago
Both Orange Blossom and Peony Blush smelled wonderful but vanished from my skin after 10 minutes. JM officials offered no hope for extending.

30ml Flakon
by AmyAmy
by BadKat
by BadKat

Popular Jo Malone

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne) by Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud by Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily by Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (Cologne) by Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Saffron by Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood by Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) by Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao by Jo Malone Oat & Cornflower by Jo Malone Honey & Crocus by Jo Malone Orange Bitters by Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica by Jo Malone Jade Leaf Tea by Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia (Cologne) by Jo Malone English Oak & Hazelnut by Jo Malone Midnight Black Tea by Jo Malone