Peony & Blush Suede 2013 Cologne

Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) by Jo Malone
7.5 / 10 180 Ratings
Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) is a popular perfume by Jo Malone for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies. Pronunciation
Goes well with Velvet Rose & Oud (Cologne Intense)

PeonyPeony Red appleRed apple JasmineJasmine RoseRose CarnationCarnation SuedeSuede

Videos
Submitted by Dolby, last update on 03.02.2023.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 21
To come down
I had an exhausting day today - with a cemetery - and a visit to the doctor - so no illuminating events.

To top it all off, the puppy is still sickly - and on my nerves you can give a violin concert.

I need something to come down, and I reach into the Malone box.
Peony and suede ?
I'll see what I can do.

I'm not always in the mood for the peony - but at the moment its beguiling scent suits me very well.
In addition, the strong carnation, which somehow has a captivating and lulling effect.
Some kind of sedative.

In addition, the jasmine, wrapped in soft suede, soothes and caresses.
The scent caresses back - and the red apple lends homeliness.

I immerse myself in the Malonese farmer's garden, which seems to have been painted by Kinkade.

May this idyllic picture accompany me to sleep
Helpful Review 9
Declaration of love
Oh you beautiful peony how you open so powerful, heavy and fragrant.
You juicy red apple how you refresh me.
You beautiful jasmine how you gently blossom.
You little delicate florets how lovely you are.
You single garden carnation how you creep into the composition.
You all encompassing, delicate, soft leather, how you envelop me like a second skin.
It's a poem that makes me dream....
of a time full of affection, security, freedom, carefree.
I love the smell of soft leather, which is really well done here in this cologne. The longevity of the scent is actually pretty decent too. The combo of leather and jasmine is me mitlerweile one of the dearest. It's well balanced here. In addition, a peony that shines especially at the beginning.

Belongs in my favorite fragrances list
Sovereign outside, cuddly inside
Peony & Blush Suede has been a loyal and constant companion for me for a long time. Suitable in all situations and never pushy. I am surrounded by a wonderfully fresh touch of classic rose. The velvety wild note (by no means rough leather, but feminine, cuddly), perhaps even jasmine, is also noticeable. But this should only be noticeable for me and not for other people. At P & BS, I always imagine myself surrounded by an outer "fragrance ring" of rose, while I snuggle into an inner fragrance ring of leather. :D Take a deep breath and feel good. I like it very much!

Mozart1756
Red apple in vintage touch
Crowd pleaser. I feel watery sweet Red apple with touch of carnation and suede. Suede and carnation gives vintage. Peony in there but not the always dominant. Scent isnt so heavy. In cologne form, causes bad longevity. This perfume is very suitable for all age of women.
2.5

Sorceress
Won't Violate Anyone's Air Space ...
Sweet florals blend delicately into sun washed woods and stay close to the skin. I wish the apple would stay longer than as a top note but it disappears almost immediately. That would have made Peony & Blush Suede interesting. Otherwise, this boils down to a basic all-around similar feeling scent with a not quite distinct leather base that you know is there but mollified by the florals. Pleasant but relegated to the back shelf for days when a quiet fragrance is needed that won't offend a soul. Good for day wear with constant reapplication. Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede won't violate anyone's air space so it's an easy call to wear, but then again, it won't be one that you'll wear where folks will say "What's that glorious perfume you're wearing?"
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
An extremely refined daily cologne to wear as a White silk shirt : soft, delicate , impalpable, but maybe too evanescent fot its high price!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Jo Malone

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne) by Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (Cologne) by Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily by Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Scarlet Poppy by Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Jasmine Sambac & Marigold by Jo Malone English Oak & Hazelnut by Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica by Jo Malone Vetiver & Golden Vanilla by Jo Malone Orange Bitters by Jo Malone Bronze Wood & Leather by Jo Malone Ginger Biscuit by Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao by Jo Malone Saffron by Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood by Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Honey & Crocus by Jo Malone