English Pear & Freesia 2010Cologne

English Pear & Freesia (Cologne) by Jo Malone
English Pear & Freesia (Cologne) is a perfume by Jo Malone for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Christine Nagel

Amber, Williams pear, White freesia, Woods, Patchouli

Submitted by Nasowas, last update on 10.01.2021.

No More Jo Malone!
Jo Malone is the very first niche house that I was exposed to and dislike. Cheap and linear scent. No complexity in it. Performance is bad. Last 3 hours max. Sometimes less. Weak projection. I so regretted getting it. I will give it to someone.
3.5

Green pear,not for everyone
Pear...well its lovely note for me in general but here pear is very realistic. Not the sweetest, floralic one. I got pear with strong minty earth note=patchouli and amber. So that scent is not for every one. Not so strong but not so weak too. I find it...mature. For everday? No, for some days. I didnt see anyone ''love'' it. Very greenish feeling. Fruity side coming from pear note. Sillage= first ok than your own skin scent. Maybe Im not used to that greenish, realistic side. +Its not so girlish, boys can use too.
A good friend...
There are those days when it just doesn't work out and you want to go back under the blanket... you long to wish your childhood back when there were no "real" worries ..... and a hug could still solve all the problems in the air.

My daddy died about 3 months ago and this scent is the last one he "commented" on.
He actually always meant that in my collection for him almost everything smells the same ... but this here he felt as special and liked him very much .
I'll probably connect him to it forever...

For me English Pear & Freesia has become like a good friend.

This fresh, fruity and flowery fragrance always makes me in a good mood ... and if the day is as grey as it gets. He takes me back to my childhood with this clear scent of pears ...when we were still picking up pears in the fields.

When I wear it I feel carefree, young and light

Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
a very particular but well combined fresh bouquet: light, clean and perfect for the hottest days. Weak sillage in comparison with the price
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
Fruity and floral, very true to it’s name. Sparkling summer scent.

by DarkWinterCS
by DarkWinterCS
by Viola8
by Viola8

Popular Jo Malone

Wood Sage & Sea Salt (Cologne) by Jo Malone Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud by Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily by Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay (Cologne) by Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamom (Cologne) by Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood by Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot by Jo Malone Saffron by Jo Malone Amber & Patchouli (Cologne Intense) by Jo Malone Honey & Crocus by Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao by Jo Malone English Oak & Hazelnut by Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede (Cologne) by Jo Malone Bronze Wood & Leather by Jo Malone Jade Leaf Tea by Jo Malone Tuberose Angelica by Jo Malone Orange Bitters by Jo Malone Oat & Cornflower by Jo Malone Midnight Black Tea by Jo Malone