All About Eve 1996 Eau de Parfum

All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop!
Bottle Design Peter Schmidt
All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Joop! for women and was released in 1996. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFreesia, Green apple, Tagetes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.05.2021.

Outgrow the scent...
This is the fragrance of my youth, my first own perfume in my life, which I received as a gift. The intangible value of it cannot be outweighed by that. At the time it seemed like a treasure, I felt incredibly grown up and wore it sparingly on very special occasions so it would just never run out. It struck me as very sweet and fruity, fitting for my age somehow. But I outgrew the scent, faster than I could use it up, and didn't like smelling it anymore. Although it will always have a place in my heart, my nose can't smell it anymore. The sweetness is just too much for me
Falling into oblivion
This scent has been quite forgotten. But lately it has happened to me more often that I have seen a bottle or a package of a newer fragrance somewhere that I have had myself, but which I have completely forgotten. So the fragrance itself and also that I used to wear it. With "All about Eve", on the other hand, I still remember the age at which I wore it, and also the fragrance itself! And it made me so much in the mood for this extraordinary apple scent! There are so many scents, and so many of them resemble each other... This one is unique It is clearly distinguishable from a hundred other scents. I am very excited about the delivery in the next few days. The only concern I have is about the many reformulations of the old scents. I don't know if All about Eve will be affected by this too. I am very curious!
The forbidden fruit
This used to be my absolute favourite perfume. In tender teenage age I became aware of it for the first time and I recognize immediately if someone is wearing this fragrance I love the vanilla note and the light tangy touch of the apple. The rose, cinnamon as well as all the other ingredients I personally do not perceive. With "getting older" this was at some point no longer my favourite scent. Nevertheless, this perfume is a timeless classic that I can recommend to everyone. So you already know why Eva couldn't resist ;) The scent is not sweetish, doesn't give you a headache and in my opinion it fits every season. Because it is already longer on the market you can get it for a great price. Maybe I should treat myself again soon :)
Sweet apple
I could never buy it when I was a teenager. So he fell into oblivion. Until I saw him in a friend's bathroom.
I remembered that I would have loved him so much before.
So I bought this cute thing.
My anticipation was not disappointed.
It smells so good of apple and vanilla. Cosy and relaxed
Only for smokers?
When I was a little girl, I loved that perfume. My mother, who was still smoking at the time, had used it from time to time, and I kept sniffing at the golden, apple-shaped bottle and secretly sprayed myself with it from time to time. When I got older, I really wanted to own this perfume (or EdP). But when my mother gave me a sample bottle to my great delight, I noticed that the scent on my skin did not remind me of sour, fresh apple pie, but rather of apple gummy bears with a washing-up liquid undertone. For many years the glass tube lay in my treasure chest, in drawers and finally wandered into my collection box, because I did not want to part with this memento despite everything. Meanwhile I had started smoking myself, I don't want to hear your opinion. When I came across the test again while cleaning up, I wondered whether something had changed about me in the meantime. I dabbed the liquid on, and the familiar apple pie smell rose to my nose. Apparently the smell of smoke on my skin mixed with the perfume.
And that has nothing to do with my bad sense of smell, because my friend also confirmed that the scent suits me well. For me he will remain a piece of home, a memory of a time in which I have not yet understood all the worries and problems.
So fresh!!!
A scent like a butterfly! This is ALL ABOUT EVE-. because it's as light and fruity as anything I've ever seen. The apple note is rounded off by wood and makes the scent harmonious and warm.

In winter you can think of apple pie, but I think it is not too heavy especially in summer and adapts best to the blooming environment. I also really like the small bottle. A fragrance to really bathe in, that's how beautiful it is.

Interdit
When cinnamon can kill...
I love all Joop! fragrances and this is truly a lovely, fresh, uplifting one.

All about Eve, so apples: green, crisp, juicy. Unfortunately for me, I don't get along with the cinnamon and vetiver here, those notes truly upset my nose and give me a headache.

Sadly, I will have to depart from my purchase.

I'm sorry Donna...
Donna Karan.. if you're listening..
This is how an apple fragrance should smell like!

I like it a lot, it's doesn't smell cheap and common.. it has a certain character.. it's soft, fresh but at the same time playfull and alluring!
I don't know why but this fragrance gives you a warm, cozy feeling and it fits in a picture of a windy autumn walk while you're wrapped in your soft sweater..

Give it a try! It definetely deserves it!

Für Fresh- verwunschener vintage Märchen Garten mit Eve
by Palmero
Limitierter Flacon
by Lancaster85

Popular Joop!

Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Le Bain Soft Moments by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Rococo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Ice by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!