Berlin (1990) Eau de Toilette

Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!

Berlin (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Joop! for women and was released in 1990. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes, Peach, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Heliotrope, Iris, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Caramel, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DirkDS, last update on 06.03.2019

9.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Strandpirat
Fuck women's scent.....her with the swill; flashback to the first own place
Although Joop Berlin is or was a women's fragrance, I loved it so much that I wore it. I agree with Turandot, also for my nose the top scent of Uncle Jöpchen. ;-)

Mega recognition value and wearable at any occasion and season.

It may sound trivial, but this shrill yellow bottle or the content made me totally curious. I couldn't help myself and had to sniff around.....ingeniously in my nose.

It's a pity it doesn't exist anymore
5.0 5.0 7.5 8.0/10

Angels over Berlin...
Rumour has it that every time Angel is visiting Berlin, she falls on her knees and kisses the ground while whispering:
"Mother..."
A melancholic wraith of a rose is watching from the aisles...
5.0 10.0 7.5 7.0/10

First Kiss of Summer
Berlin is a potent brew. I use a very small spritz and give it at least a half hour to settle.
It's as if I'm sitting in a small garden of well-tended flowers, paring succulent fruits gathered upon my lap. The garden is warm and sunny to the point where you can smell the stone pathway, bees amble from bloom to bloom. This would all be too sweet if not for the anchor of amber and sandalwood, but rather than grounding the perfume completely they cooperate with the sweetness. It all hovers a few feet off the ground, lifting me up.

It's a springtime perfume, a happy perfume, a scent for first dates laughing and sashaying through the park. I wouldn't wear this on a day I was feeling less than optimistic, however; some perfumes can lift my mood when I'm down, but Berlin would be the friend that simply could not let me be sad to the point of becoming obtrusive.

by Zora
War jahrelang mein Lieblingsduft, meine Sonne, die mir ein Lächeln ins Gesicht gezaubert hat :)
by Caliope
by Barbamama
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women by Joop! Rococo (Eau de Parfum) by Joop!