Joop! Go 2007

Joop! Go by Joop!
Bottle Design Lutz Hermann
Joop! Go is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Pimento, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Violet, Cypress
Base Notes Base NotesBalsam fir, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.10.2020.

Unfortunately only Northern Italy
While one goes on an absolute trip around the world with Joop Homme, Joop Go only needs a walk in the Milanese bacon belt.

The day begins with spraying. Close your eyes, breathe in deeply through your nose. And off you go?
Unfortunately no, we're on our way to a Milanese suburb pension. But there at least on the balcony.
Now one could have the hope that the balcony would lie over an orange tree garden in blossom in a beautiful geraniums / peony border.

So we take all our courage and risk a look over the balcony parapet.
We'll see. Freshly mowed lawn. The kitchen window is open below us. The landlady has just mopped the kitchen floor with lime
Smells artificially chemical, but still fresh.

We do not give up hope and move in joyful anticipation towards the centre of Milan. Pulsating fashion metropolis of Italy.
Close your eyes, inhale deeply through your nose. Where does the Go take us exciting?
Unfortunately now the complete crash follows. Instead of meeting a sailor in Jean Paul's office, we end up in a warehouse that is apparently used to store clothing donations. A rancid, pungent smell reminiscent of moth balls haunts the wearer from now on and incessantly.
From now on you are on the run from yourself. Panic sets in. Didn't you want to have lunch?
Anyway, apetite is gone. The colour of the face is slowly approaching the colour of the bottle.
Finally the pension is in sight. Let's go in... Shower!

My first perennial favorite
Hello everyone,

for my first review here on Parfumo I have chosen the fragrance that could be described as my "signature fragrance", because I have owned it for about 10 years, long before I started to use other fragrances again.

Then as now, I was very much interested in an all-rounder that can be worn in any situation, at any time of the year without compromise. In the past, however, even slightly woody, smoky scents could not have been further from my mind. Probably I could have been chased with Encre Noire or something like that. Before the Ambroxan train really got going, which I liked at first sight (Sauvage or Coach for Men were right in my track), I tended towards fresh, slightly fruity scents that could just as well be declared unisex scents if they weren't (as in the case of Ck One or Be) anyway. Joop! Go absolutely hit the mark and met my taste.
A fresh and slightly sweet, but not too intrusive note of freshly showered light-heartedness on a mild spring morning. A fragrance that excludes the possibility of negative scenting and that shakes hands rather than hitting the shoulder
For spring and summer it is really suitable, although I don't pay too much attention to it and I am not a seasonal wearer. If I like a fragrance, I like it the whole year round.

Joop! go may not be a high-flyer in durability and in general, looking back, it may not have been a particular innovation, although it still seems to be commercially very popular, when you see it constantly on sale in many large department stores next to Ck One. However, he has generally sealed my interest in fragrances only in the long run, so I always like to come back to him.

Sweet!
First of all i don't find this fragrance fresh at all, slightly at the beginning, the top notes maybe, but they fade too quickly. It has that Joop aura, heaviness, although silage and longevity are moderate to close to the skin scent. This is sour and sweet fragrance. I find it sweet with a background hint of Body Kouros... I sense also benozin even though is not listed here. Its for the lovers of sweet sugary fragrances. And the base, yes has similarities with Jump.
MKopinec
A fine touch of spring for the beginner
Well, I'm only writing this comment because my second 200ml bottle will soon be empty and I could empty both with a clear conscience. Admittedly not a particularly unusual scent - silage and durability are average. The scent is fruity and fresh, doesn't rub off anywhere and I would compare it to a light spring breeze. It is very cheap and in my opinion perfect for beginners or people who want to get out of the house for a short time and cover their "unshowered" smell. Joop Go! was my first perfume when I was about 15 years old and I still like it after 10 years. I use it most often when I go to the sports/outdoor swimming pool or just for shopping.
Is definitely a fragrance for younger people and my personal substitute for deodorant spray (never had sweat problems, just to cover body odor :-D )
5.5
Farneon
Go is always a good idea!
I've probably tested about 15 scents lately. This one here is in my eyes (fitting to the name) an "Immergeher". I don't smell any ingredient exorbitantly, but I don't need that after sorting out some "stinkers" as well, including Joop Nightflight, which was rated extremely good here. But it may be that I got hold of the reformulated variant, if not a fake. I guess I'll never find out.

In any case, I don't mind anything about Go at all and that's not a testimony of poverty, after all, because something annoys me about so many scents. I like to polarize with words, but I don't want to carry an EDT on me that I have to "fight" with or want to deal with. Either we're right for each other or we're not. Anyway, Go suits me according to my feeling, even if the Sillage could be a bit stronger for my taste ... But then there would probably be something mixed in again, which I would like and dislike depending on the shape of the day and the season.

Anyway, I like the light sweetness that this "newbie" carries. I find rhubarb as an ingredient exciting (I've never read anywhere before), even though I don't necessarily feel reminded of it. But it should underline the sweet-sour direction in which Go goes. Little by little a subliminal green note mixes into the overall event (as well as the colour of the whole), which makes the scent appear more natural than it probably is.

So what happens at the end with Go? ;-) It does not knock my fellow men down and fits seamlessly and with its own sweet note into my fresh assortment. Maybe it's not a head twister, but it's also not a nerve killer!
Go! Get legs!
At the moment I am lame, and a sexy cuff adorns my ankle - not unlike a legal measure for Freigänger.

But the Achilles tendon is damaged, and there you can't be considerate of chic.
But I had to laugh when my perfume salesgirl pressed Go into my hand.
The woman has a sense of humor.

And also the smell has momentum and esprit.
Its green appearance corresponds to the content, because the fir green and the cypress are clearly perceptible.
I'd like to do a run in the woods - if I could.
Orange and rhubarb are refreshing and motivating.
The violet gently overpowders the fragrance and the rose geranium gently blossoms in the background.

The cover reveals:
A sexy fragrance full of energy for a spontaneous and irresistible man.
I would like to add : and for an equal woman, because Go is for me quite unisex.

Go has exactly the drive that I like about the song of the same name by "Tones on tail".

I have to tube you right away - because music plus scent make legs

No Go
I can only smell synthetic and oversweet fruits layered with rhubarb.

The lasting power and projection are average. And yes, it smells chemical. Did not work for me.

Updated January 2014

Joop! Go
I liked this. I bought it for around twenty dollars at the drugstore and wore it for awhile. The smell reminded me of the green Jolly Rancher candy. Quite sweet. I got tired of it fast though as it is quite linear and doesn't have much depth. I think it would be a good cologne for a teenaged boy just getting their feet wet in the fragrance world. I ended up giving my bottle away.

ElysiumElysium 10 months ago
This is a blasting bomb! A true freshness and vigorous scent! It blends so many popular scents all in one bottle, yet not a clone of anyone.

Joop!  to go
by WiseOwl
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Joop!

Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Parfum) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Rococo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain Soft Moments by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Homme Ice by Joop! Rococo (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!