Joop! Go (2007)

Joop! Go by Joop!
Bottle Design: Lutz Hermann

Joop! Go is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Pimento, Rhubarb
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Violet, Cypress
Base Notes Base NotesBalsam fir, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.10.2019

7.0 6.0 6.0 5.5/10

Farneon
Go is always a good idea!
I've probably tested about 15 scents lately. This one here is in my eyes (fitting to the name) an "Immergeher". I don't smell any ingredient exorbitantly, but I don't need that after sorting out some "stinkers" as well, including Joop Nightflight, which was rated extremely good here. But it may be that I got hold of the reformulated variant, if not a fake. I guess I'll never find out.

In any case, I don't mind anything about Go at all and that's not a testimony of poverty, after all, because something annoys me about so many scents. I like to polarize with words, but I don't want to carry an EDT on me that I have to "fight" with or want to deal with. Either we're right for each other or we're not. Anyway, Go suits me according to my feeling, even if the Sillage could be a bit stronger for my taste ... But then there would probably be something mixed in again, which I would like and dislike depending on the shape of the day and the season.

Anyway, I like the light sweetness that this "newbie" carries. I find rhubarb as an ingredient exciting (I've never read anywhere before), even though I don't necessarily feel reminded of it. But it should underline the sweet-sour direction in which Go goes. Little by little a subliminal green note mixes into the overall event (as well as the colour of the whole), which makes the scent appear more natural than it probably is.

So what happens at the end with Go? ;-) It does not knock my fellow men down and fits seamlessly and with its own sweet note into my fresh assortment. Maybe it's not a head twister, but it's also not a nerve killer!
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Go! Get legs!
At the moment I am lame, and a sexy cuff adorns my ankle - not unlike a legal measure for Freigänger.

But the Achilles tendon is damaged, and there you can't be considerate of chic.
But I had to laugh when my perfume salesgirl pressed Go into my hand.
The woman has a sense of humor.

And also the smell has momentum and esprit.
Its green appearance corresponds to the content, because the fir green and the cypress are clearly perceptible.
I'd like to do a run in the woods - if I could.
Orange and rhubarb are refreshing and motivating.
The violet gently overpowders the fragrance and the rose geranium gently blossoms in the background.

The cover reveals:
A sexy fragrance full of energy for a spontaneous and irresistible man.
I would like to add : and for an equal woman, because Go is for me quite unisex.

Go has exactly the drive that I like about the song of the same name by "Tones on tail".

I have to tube you right away - because music plus scent make legs
7.5 7.5 7.5 1.0/10

No Go
I can only smell synthetic and oversweet fruits layered with rhubarb.

The lasting power and projection are average. And yes, it smells chemical. Did not work for me.

Updated January 2014

Joop! Go
I liked this. I bought it for around twenty dollars at the drugstore and wore it for awhile. The smell reminded me of the green Jolly Rancher candy. Quite sweet. I got tired of it fast though as it is quite linear and doesn't have much depth. I think it would be a good cologne for a teenaged boy just getting their feet wet in the fragrance world. I ended up giving my bottle away.

by Callas
by WiseOwl
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!