Joop! Homme (1989) Eau de Toilette

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!
Bottle Design: Peter Schmidt, Lutz Herrmann

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 1989. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Coty.

Michel Almairac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin, Orange blossom, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.03.2019

ApiciusApicius 7 years ago

„The Classic Red”

Every decade has its own perfumes that reflect lifestyle and zeitgeist. If this really is the case with a fragrance, then it is beyond fashion. Joop! Homme was released...
SherapopSherapop 6 years ago

„Good longevity is good. Nuclear longevity?”

6.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10
DerRalle
Disappointed father the 2.
Like Fahrenheit, my father got this gift from his boss this time in the early 90s. Same situation as Fahrenheit once used and back to Azzaro! So I would have free hand :D and I did not like the little boy and he wandered for years in the closet! So about 2002 I came out again with a tender 18 and give it to him! Since then never bought until last year I began to serve my perfume passion completely and finally! Find the new one smells more like kids Em Eukal (cough sweets cherry) which I used to like but definitely not so strong the association ! H&S are still above average but definitely a bit more in the past! I like him very crazy even in summer :D but not a candidate for every day but today it was time again!
10.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10
Sk95
One of the best existing fragrances
First of all, like JuicyG, this is my first comment on a fragrance. There's a lot to be said about Joop! Homme. But you don't have to say much to him, he is one of the most successful fragrances (I think) ever and probably will be for a while. He polarizes, of course, but wouldn't that be the case, wouldn't he probably get so much attention or "attract attention"? You can smell it relatively often, mostly with young men and mostly overdosed, no matter in which situation, but THIS should in my opinion not lower his ratings. It is ideal for celebrating and also suitable for everyday use in the cold season. Who doesn't know the scent yet or knows it, but doesn't want to wear it in order not to be put into a drawer, I recommend to give it a chance anyway. Joop! homme is just like for example One Million a hammer smell, but unfortunately his image had to suffer from all the (mostly young) men who don't know how to dose A and in which situation B should fire it (bad metaphor, I know). I wear it now and then because I find it horny and feel comfortable with it, on it gesch
whether half the world carries him.
Finally, I can say that it is really a pity how often this has been reformulated. With my mid 20s I only know the current Homme, but I got a sample of the vintage version sent to me and it felt like it stuck to me for a week. Thanks for your attention
7.0 10.0 10.0 8.0/10
Warm, warmer, Joop! homme
So many bad comments on this scent, I don't quite understand. One of the best when it comes to performance. Best to wear in winter, 2 sprayers and you feel directly 4-5 degrees warmer. Women don't have a problem with that either, some have already said that they prefer to smell it on me. And since it gives a certain warmth, women prefer to hang on to you in winter. Durability goes loosely up to 8 hours, no working fragrance, because my colleague likes him so much there's trz. also something in the office :D. Sillage also perceptible at a very good distance. My favorite scent for the winter. Christmas market = Top. And at this price, you don't do anything wrong. Please don't get too much Hate, that was my first comment
4.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10
Candy for men
For three decades Wolfgang Joop and Michel Almairac have pulled a prank on men all over the world with a fragrance that smells feminine, looks pink and comes in a bottle of nail polish. Since the juice is great the joke's on them.

Joop Homme is an intoxicatingly sweet fragrance that for most men belongs in the "love or hate" category. Its scent could be described as fruity lollipop, artificially flavored candy or cough syrup strawberry; it is a unique, practically unisex 90s icon for the sweet-toothed or one to avoid for those who prefer their perfumes to be masculine, discreet or understated. Still, Joop Homme can be a lot of fun in the right setting and weather –cold–, and its excellent performance will make heads turn for good or bad.

tl;dr: an intense bubblegummy trip worth experiencing at least once.
7.0 9.0 8.0 8.0/10
Citrusman
A classic that probably never disappears.
Joop Homme, almost 30 years old and thus older than me~but the scent has it in it.
Everyone must have smelled it before, it's still so popular today. While I for example with OneMilion after not even 10 years already becomes bad...

Yes, the fragrance was reformulated, but thank God he still has such a great performance, which used to be even better! 9 hours are on my skin, on the fragrance strip it sticks for 4 days.

With this fragrance you can't even describe what you can smell...:), at least really sweet, (before the reformulation slightly more fruity), after a while it smells somehow like honey, but still excellent! And never stabbing.

I would definitely wear this fragrance in winter, in the evening, and some people wear it in summer and then it gets a bit unpleasant for their fellow men, because it is so incredibly sweet and heavy.

My conclusion: An evergreen in the colder seasons, sweet, heavy.
For 30€ á 30ml not expensive, lasts +9h, and is simply a really successful fragrance, which will certainly still be worn in 10 years!
5.0 10.0 10.0 1.0/10
Not a fan
It cannot be stressed enough that this is a love or hate fragrance. To me, the floral notes come across very synthetic. I get a very strong heliotrope scent with orange, cinnamon, tonka and vanilla, it is overly sweet in my opinion.

The saving grace of the fragrance is the longevity and the sillage, it lasted a good 12 hours and this stuff can easily overpower anything if you put too much on so it's definitely a case of less is more with this fragrance.
5.0 10.0 10.0 5.0/10
Rapha
True men don't wear pink
Joop Homme a classic among men's perfumes known by all social classes. Despite his age I smell him still very often, but rather at somewhat more mature men at the age of 50+. Often the perfume is then overdosed exorbitantly so that one can already develop an aversion to the fragrance. For a while I couldn't smell the scent at all, neither on myself nor on anyone else. The reactions of the ladies have never been particularly positive when I wore the pink Joop, often there were even dislikes against it.

The scent itself is very flowery, the prelude reminds me of my childhood cough syrup. It had a similar color and tasted very sweet raspberry cherry-like. That holds however only approx. one minute afterwards the flowers strike fully like a large bouquet of flowers in which I keep my nose pure. Pretty daring for a gentleman's scent, but he's still got something. Fits just perfectly in the Glam Rock time in which he came on the market. At the end the flowers retreat a little and he gets sweeter by the tonka bean and vanilla, whereby I still like the base the least.

I think you should definitely test it before you test the other flankers which are usually worse than the original.
If you want to be (real) men, you better wear something else. Conditionally recommended for dates because it often infects younger or older women. For party nevertheless to recommend there he brutal. long keeps with me loosely around the 10 hours. But please do not wear it at Ü50 parties because every second has to dodge then better on something else
8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10
Classic, classy legend...
Though I own Joop! Homme for a long time, I just thought of reviewing him, stimulated by another similar (for me) perfum that I just bought. From the start, I should add that i don't own or owned the vintage formulation of this. Just the current. My bottle is from a batch of 2016.
Joop! Homme is a unique perfume. Original and bold, brilliant and rebellious. Joop! Homme is the thing that brings warmth in a winter story strewn with colours, joy, good pleasure and dancing.
Its opening is for me very, very similar to Bogart Pour Homme, smoky cherries and tonka, sweet cherries for Joop and sour ones for Bogart. The drydown is different, but both keep the cherry accord until the end.
In drydown Joop! Homme loses gradually but not totally the cherries and increases the smokiness and mixes with it a melange of cinnamon, vanilla and jasmine. Indeed, it's sweet, but what a classy sweetness!
We complain that fragrances have a synthetic smell in a world where all things have become synthetic? However, Joop! Homme does not seem to me smelling synthetic.
The perfume deserve its place between (living) classic legends.
The performances are very good, especially the longevity. The projection I didn't find it so monstrous, but rather moderate. It does project very good, but only in first 1-2 hours, then it settles down.
Smell 10/10 (for uniqueness)
Longevity 9/10
Sillage 8/10
Performances/price ratio 10/10
Overall 9.5/10
That means HIGHLY recommended, I love it!
8.0 9.0 10.0 8.0/10
wild and seductive
I have recently known this fragrance and from the moment I smelled it I was conquered. I am addicted to Opium pour homme and I have never found anything similar, until now, and I do not mean that they smell similar, but, to the fact that he has been able to conquer me.

In the beginning it is a caramelized smell with citrus touches, then it goes to something more floral maintaining the sweet touches at the beginning, to end with the softness of the vanilla and some cinnamon. I am not an expert but it is what smells on my skin, a pleasant aroma of cherry lollipops.

Extreme longevity and wake, it lasts on my skin for more than 12 hours and on clothes lasts up to whole days.

Magnificent perfume, without exceeding, with two pulsations you have perfume to spare.

Sorry for my bad english.
DorothyGrace
Certainly out there for the time.
When my man friend turned up in the early '90s wearing Joop! I wondered why he had decided to wear a woman's perfume. Powdery, sweet, floral soaps and bath oils. It was certainly very different to the usual stuff that men wore.

Puzzlement aside I really liked the smell and bought the Joop! Woman which I didn't end up liking and which was not so feminine smelling to me.

I still tinker with the idea of buying myself a little bottle of Joop! to see if I still think it smells as sweet and powdery but I don't really want to be reminded too much of him so probably won't.
7.5 8.0 10.0 9.0/10
#ComingOutFragrance #TheMenWhoDare
First of all, I have no prejudices, anyone has the right and liberty to live its life no matter what other people think or say. That being said, to me in the late 80's and early 90's JOOP! Homme was the 'coming out' fragrance. With the whole fragrance's world oriented towards aquatic scents, like Kenzo Homme and Issey Miyake l'Eau, Joop! Homme was a kind of like different, and oriental spicy cologne. I love it for the many memories of incredible house clubs and clubbings of that time, the majority of the guys in there were wearing this juice. I consider it a masterpiece, yet it is my 'guilty pleasure' when I go out and it makes me feel 20 again... I am kidding, of course-

I met Joop! Homme when it was released in 1989. I was waiting for my flight back to Milan at the Munich airport and I came across it while visiting the dutyfree shop. Initially, I was intrigued by the purple juice and the brand, Joop wasn't that famous in my country, so I gave it a try on a paper strip. A bomb of sweet-spicy aroma reached my nostril, orange blossom and cannella were surely contributing to that initial blast!
Right off the bat, I thought it was too strong for me, not in my comfort zone, so I gave it up and did not buy. Nevertheless, I kept the strip in my jacket's pocket, and during the entire flight, and even the day after, the pleasant bittersweet smell reached my nose.
I didn't care about it anymore until one night I was clubbing with some friends of mine, and on the dance floor I was overwhelmed by an intriguing and mysterious aura, so bitter and dark, floral, and I asked my mate "Dude, can you smell that beauty scent in the air?", "Yes, I guess it is Joop!". Oh man, I am afraid I cannot describe the marvelous and amazing scent I was smelling. You know what? That grace was part of my wardrobe the very next time I traveled to Munich!

The first thing that I want to say about Joop! is that it is not a girly or even unisex type of fragrance, albeit a lot of women wear it. This one is highly masculine and sexually charged. In short, it is the type of cologne you want to wear out to a bar or club, not because it’s over the top, but because it is an attention and compliment getter.
The masculine bouquet comes from the great spicy and woodsy notes while it does have a sweet undercurrent thanks to the heliotrope, jasmin, and honeysuckle notes. However, as the time goes by, the sweet notes start to take center stage and the fragrance mellows out into a softer, bitter, and clean scent. Joop! is also a long-lasting cologne so there is no need to worry about it quitting on you after an hour of wear. It is a strong cologne, so, not too much is needed for the desired effect.

This time I don't feel like writing a thing about how and what it smells like, I think there are many here and there. Rather, depending on your personal preference you might like it, love it or quite possibly dislike it but I seriously doubt anybody could hate this stuff. For the price you pay, you get brilliant performance. Unmistakably, this is great for a colder weather. I'm talking Italian cold, and this scent is comforting and alluring when sprayed judiciously. Joop! pour Homme is typically for the metrosexual men and no disrespect to the ones who aren't but just that this is a more casual, loud scent.

Looking for anything serious? Try elsewhere.

-Elysium
5.0 9.0 9.0 6.5/10
A woody white flower
People said it was "sweet" and with a cherry scent, then I expected it to be fruity sweet.

But it somehow managed to surprise me.
It's a "flower" sweet type, with a woody touch, which goes out a little strange in the first 20 minutes, but gets really good after that.

Sillage and longetivity were good as people say on my skin too! Enormous!
7.5 10.0 10.0 7.0/10
S(h)ort of cherries...
Have you ever heard "Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways?

"Hey, street boy, want some style?
Your dead end dreams don't make you smile.
I'll give you something to live for.
Have you and grab you until you're sore."

Lita Ford and Joan Jett (long before start sweating in leather pants) along with Cherie(!) Currie were surely some sort of punk seers back in 1976 when the song was released. For their "Cherry Bomb" finally came. And it absolutely delivered!
Joop! was unleashed in 1989 and blew every oakmoss stronghold and vetiver fortress to smithereens.
To the point that half of the next decade will always be the "Cherry Chronicles" for many of us who were around twenty back then.
I can still remember the way that sometimes by entering a cafe you could swear that everyone inside had just finished smoking a pipe the size of a didgeridoo stuffed with cherry tobacco.
But you know what? No cherries were used in building the damn thing's pyramid!
Since internet with its detailed notes pyramids was not around when Joop! entered the scene, imagine my surprise when I found out about the "no cherries" thing many years later.
So where the hell do all these orchards come from? What kind of olfactory sorcery made them thrive? What spell transmuted three brown spices, vanilla, cinnamon and cardamom, into a claret fruit? Were the acidic citruses the catalyst for bringing this chicanery to life? Help!
Let alone that none of its ingredients could justify its hellish hue, which makes it one of the very few fragrances that its colour tempts me to quaff it.
But the most amazing thing about it was it being a very serious joke in all its potential to apply its suffocating sweetness with a sledgehammer. Very few fragrances since then have equaled its epic sillage and longevity and I don't think that any has surpassed them.
Its bottle had always the strange ability to look like it constantly craved a brawl, assuring you that "Joop!" was the sound that its fist would make when landing on your face. Probably inside a pink balloon, all comics-style and stuff. And patching you up afterwards, since it also had a medical degree, being the first graduate of a yet to be founded academy. The one that would create the medicinal genre in the following years.
But who didn't love any variation of the archetypical toxic-pink, cherry flavoured cough syrup as a kid? It was so yummy that many of us ocassionally pretended a sore throat, in order to slake our addiction.
No wait, this sounded wrong somehow. I'm not talking codeine-laden cough syrups here. No, not that kind of addiction. I'm just talking about the sensuous phantasmagoria that pharmaceutical companies had come with, so that kids would drink their stuff without any Ancient Greek Drama antics. Being Greek, I and my compatriot toddlers were always inherently good in such stuff.
I just can't remember if it was the medicine that made me love the smell of cherries or vice versa. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore. Sweet medicines casting sweet memories, rekindled by sweet scents. Joop! in a nutshell...
Thus being addicted to it was an one-way street, and I'll be eternally thankful to these nice people in Germany who thought that the world was getting boring and decided to do something about it.
Ignore the fact that I always loved to hate it and it hated to love me. Sure thing is that neither of us could live without wrangling a bit every once in a while.

I don't know whether something can be categorised under a label that didn't exist when it came out. Thus I don't know if Joop! could qualify as a gourmand. However, what it certainly qualifies for is the title for the one of the loudest entries ever this side of the Big Bang.
5.0 10.0 10.0 4.0/10
Superlative sweetness!
It's all about vanilla and cinnamon.

Powerful sweet bomb, almost hazardous sillage and lasting power. Smells very synthetic.

I think there are better scents like this nowadays.

Updated January 2014
5.0 10.0 2.0/10
Good longevity is good. Nuclear longevity?
Every few months I make the same mistake. While on a trip to either Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, I stop by TJMaxx and take a gander at the perfume aisle. This has become quite dangerous in 2013, as my New Year's Resolution is not to purchase any new bottles until I've reviewed everything in my home. Yet again, upon my arrival, I espied a 100 ml bottle of Penhaligon's VIOLETTA beckoning me to buy. It was there two weeks ago, and I almost succumbed to the temptation then. Today it was easier to walk on by, as it is clear that TJMaxx customers are not big fans of Penhaligon's. So now I know that it's going to be sitting there quite a while longer, and at some point be marked down to an even more absurdly low price. But none of this was the mistake to which I referred above.

No, the mistake I make every so often is recklessly to test one of the fragrances on its way out of the store in a price-slashed gift set previously opened by some other curious customer. Every time I do this, I end up with spritzer's remorse. Today's selection: Joop! JOOP! HOMME.

My sense is that this was a good perfume once upon a time but that now it is a mere muzak-chemical shadow of itself. It's rather sweet and could be interpreted as a coffee-esque scent, I suppose. But it now has a Coty chemical smell to it which causes me to wonder whether I might be poisoning myself by wearing it. As I walked around the store for a few minutes, I began to regret that I had ruined my scent of the day experience, Creed VANISIA, by spraying JOOP! HOMME on the backs of my hands. The scent became stronger and stronger and quickly overwhelmed the VANISIA on my wrists and décolleté. After several minutes, I could not take it anymore and headed for the ladies' room, where I attempted to scrub the stuff off.

I say "attempted" because a generous, thorough sudsing followed by a long rinse did not remove JOOP! HOMME from my hands. As I made my way to Whole Foods the scent began to reassert itself, eventually enveloping my body again. Remember the "cone of silence" from Maxwell Smart? Well, I was moving around in a "cone of JOOP! HOMME".

Once in the snacking section of Whole Foods, which is the cheese department, since they always have bowls of cubed cheese lying about for people like me who go to the grocery store while hungry, I noticed that JOOP! HOMME had really zapped my appetite. I headed to the restroom again and scrubbed my hands once more. Upon emerging, I realized that the scent was still there. I went to the beauty section and applied a strongly almond scented cream to my hands, rubbing it in and relieved that it seemed to be covering the scent.

Alas, as soon as the cream had soaked in, JOOP! HOMME began another resurgence. I am all for good longevity, but nuclear longevity is way too scary for me, and now I must end this not very descriptive review to go soak in a hot tub. What does it smell like? you may still be wondering. Well, like none of the listed notes plus a bunch of sweet chemicals. In a word: yuck.
Nope!...
One of the worst scents I have ever smelled. Sickeningly sweet and frequently over applied. This one should be thrown in the rubbish bin on sight... Disgusting! 1 out 5 stars.
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10
The Classic Red

Joop! Homme was released by the end of the Eighties – a highly political decade. People recognized the arms race as the major threat of their lives. That kind of “Angst” had two effects: Hundreds and thousands of Europeans protested against new generations of missiles being placed into their countries, and against the so obvious plans to sacrifice Europe in Reagan's final war against communism. On the other side, a more conservative reaction in European youth cultures (Poppers, Teddies) was to go back and celebrate past times so one wouldn't have to cope with a perilous presence. Escapism or uproar – this conflict determined thoughts and behavior of people, and it led to strange contortions in every day life and culture. As always when crisis becomes public perception people developed a special need for safety and security.

New cultural expressions had to be found to ban the ghosts of insecurity. A kind of leftist cosiness or gemütlichkeit was being introduced, and especially the ecological movement provided a blueprint for it with its calls for living in harmony with nature. Urban people began spinning their own yarn from vintage unbleached sheep's wool, and after this, they transmuted the knitwear into bulky, scratchy pullovers. Also, the increasingly popular New Age scene offered those small escapes: How nice it was to close the door, light a cheap scented “Opium” candle and read the books of J.R.R. Tolkien and Michael Ende or somewhat more boldly: Carlos Castaneda and Aleister Crowley!

Coffee was disdained except if it came from the farming cooperatives of revolutionary Nicaragua. People were drinking tea! There were vast numbers of different sorts: usually cheap black teas that were strongly perfumed with artificial aromas. Most of it was really disgusting and had a metallic aftermath.

One of the most popular sorts of perfumed tea was – and still is - “wild cherry”. This kind of cough syrup flavor is not too bad, it stood out from all the similar tropical, citric or vanilla flavors.

The perfume industry of that time was just as slow and sedate as it is today. It took them more than 10 years from the upcoming of the tea culture to develop some fragrances that related to it. By the end of the decade, when perfumed teas were almost out again, they finally released some wild cherry men's fragrances.

These “red” gent's fragrances were: Exception by Gainsboro, Feeling Man by Jil Sander and, of course, Joop! Homme. Except for the latter, these were discreet and refined fragrances, and especially Feeling Man being discontinued is a loss. In my imagination, Michel Almairac and the professional fashion designer Wolfgang Joop were the ones to recognize that one cannot cope with the mass phenomenon “wild cherry” by putting it into a refined fragrance. So, Joop! Homme is the only wild cherry men's perfume that presents this scent in just the same robust way as it is done with the black tea flavoring.

Joop! Homme was overwhelmingly intense and had lots of sillage.One spritz and you stood amidst a pink wild cherry cloud! It is dominated by candy-like sweet and heady scent that I would describe as reminiscent of wild cherry flavoring. A fine woody touch provides the necessary masculinity. Joop! Homme is a fine but opulent oriental fragrance, and with notes like orange blossom, tonka bean and vanilla, you find some of the same ingredients as in Gaultier's Le Mâle which was released six years later.

Joop! Homme was the first of this type of fragrance, and it stands in a line that ranges over Le Mâle, Body Kouros, Fleur du Mâle to today's One Million. The fragrances of this type all had their time, when people bought them like mad, but then they were more and more regarded as cheap and vulgar – just like wild cherry tea!

Whoever likes any of the mentioned orientals should try Joop! Homme. It is still easily available, and it looks like it is also regaining some of its popularity. Currently, many people are fed up with Le Mâle and One Million, but Joop! Homme has been forgotten for a while. For that reason, Joop! Homme will evoke interest again and not offend. But please – use with discretion!
7.5 7.5 7.5 8.0/10
Guaranteed aphrodisiac
Oh my gosh! This fragrance is an aphrodisiac!

I love its sweet tobacco-like scent and its warmth. When a man wears this it is so inviting and sexy.

I love cinnamon, jasmine and vanilla, so this fragrance is an absolute winner. It's actually a shame that I can't wear this for myself. Some days I wish I was a man because so many of their fragrances are so much sexier than female ones.

What really gets me is its leathery, spicy, musky and tobacco like notes. If I had never smelt Joop! Homme I would have probably avoided it like the plague, however the combination of the four makes this fragrance so dirty and seductive.

This is definitely something that a man should wear if he wants his lady to get in the mood. There has to be a sex pheromone is this fragrance, I'm convinced.
Anup
A classic for sweet guys ;)
Ahhhhhh, we finally come to this one, the original Joop!. Don't care what any of you say, this was a total game changer in the fragrance industry.
Even before i got really into fragrances, i always thought this one was special.
Not to mention my favorite colors are the ones closest to violet/fuchsia.
I find it VERY hard to believe that this creation is so old.
When this arrived on the market i could only imagine what people thought XD, pink liquid, Joop!, purple cap, super sweetness.
This is also a one size fits all kind of scent. High school, the office, the nursing home. Anyone and EVERYONE can wear joop! if they wanted to.

The top:

Orange blossoms semi-sweet sun-kissed vibrations co-mingle with sharp citruses, making it extremely bright and inviting!
The orange blossom, i note, doesn't smell like orange blossom in recent fragrances.
Perhaps Joop! has it's own chemical for it. Very genuine, and soft.

The middle:

Heliotrope heaven, which is GREAT for me because i love it.
Dewy and sweet Heliotrope is what it is, and pulls no punches in this composition!
Lest we forget the Jasmine, *giggles* i've never smelled Jasmine so subdued in a fragrance before. It's almost funny, because i can only imagine if it could talk.
It would probably mention what a dolt Heliotrope was for being so sweet and ditzy! XD. We also have some much needed spices to keep this composition from floating off into the land of "so sweet i wanna puke"

The base:

I don't necessarily get the base-notes listed above, but i DO get a very vanillic woodsy smell. Definitely not two separate notes in my opinion.
Along with that delicious vanilla smoldering woods scent, we get a WONDERFUL burst of creamy sun-kissed honeysuckle.
An apparent compliment to the existing Orange blossom note in the top.
7.5 10.0 10.0 7.0/10
Cory
Greetings from my youth...
are submitted by Joop! Homme at least.
There is hardly any other fragrance which polarizes that much...eccentric enough for me to always have a 30 ml bottle in my collection.
I can comprehend that a lot of people are bugged by this scent, as it is really bigtime cherry-sweat and for sure is both intense and long-lasting. Whoever "takes a shower" in this fragrance, may not complain, if he is regarded as a fool...
However, I think that Homme is not only sweet, but has some woody notes on the skin, which provide for a unique character, if one has the ability to dose carefully.
For sure not an everyday fragrance, but still one I am always looking forward to use in case I am in the right mood...

Elqwerty 72 days ago
This scent is for the one who really likes sweet perfumes. The performance is frightening, I still smell this on my clothes after 3 days (!)+2
Mike1337 134 days ago
Very sweet floral scent morphing into slightly musky+2
5.0
KLewis 7 months ago
It's a love or hate fragrance. To me, the floral notes come across as very synthetic and the overall scent is overly sweet.
5.0
1.0
Carlitos01 7 months ago
The sweet scent for the metrosexual yuppie. I don't mean it in a bad way. I own it and I use it although I am not metrosexual or a yuppie.+2
6.0
Darkbeat 10 months ago
Joop! Homme is a wild and seductive perfume, so as not to go unnoticed.
Elysium 3 years ago
Performance over the expectations. I can still smell it after one day of work. It's so powerful, honey sweet and musky! I do love it!

by Zora
by Lancaster85
by LucyLou
by LucyLou
by Parfummaster
Vintage: Joop! - Homme 125ml EDT (1.Version)
by Ninina
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa
by YKem
by YKem
Vintage: Joop! - Homme 75ml EDT Splash,erste Version (silberne Kornblume)
by Keppy
by Keppy
by Elqwerty
by Elqwerty
Vintage: Joop! - Homme 75ml EDT (1. Version)
by Itchynose
by Itchynose
by Parfummaster
Für jüngere die diese erste version nicht kennen. Die Flüssigkeit der Farbe stimmt. Die war nie Pink wie in der heutigen Version
by Dawg
by Citrusman
by Citrusman
by KleinerPrinz
by KleinerPrinz
Vintage: Joop! Homme 30ml EDT (1. Reformulierung)
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot
by Pharaoh
by Pharaoh
by XDiable
by XDiable

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women by Joop! Rococo (Eau de Parfum) by Joop!