Joop! Homme Red King (2016)

Joop! Homme Red King by Joop!

Joop! Homme Red King is a limited perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesRed chili, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Red cedar

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.03.2019

The gentle one!
I recently got this scent too. I have to say that this fragrance docks very strongly to the normal Homme, but in my opinion this one is not so intrusive and intense at the beginning. After a short time it becomes more discreet, softer and more powdery and I find it very pleasant.
As far as shelf life is concerned, I have to say that it is long lasting. I sprayed it in the morning and still could see it myself after 4-5 hours.
I think it's a good water.
Too bad it's limited, otherwise I'd buy it more often.

by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!