Joop! Homme Wild (2012)

Joop! Homme Wild by Joop!
Bottle Design: Peter Schmidt

Joop! Homme Wild is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFougère accord, Rum
Base Notes Base NotesBlond tobacco, Woods

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.09.2019

6.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

I'm pleading not guilty
i'm not really the nominee defense minister here, but I smelled the defendant on someone a few days ago and thought he was pretty good about the Sillage. I had to ask what scent he was wearing, was surprised, because I had it as a sweet plörre in the back of my mind and he did not come across sweet. Then I look in here and think to myself, exactly, this is the berry soup with AfterShave as I had saved it. Today in the perfumery, not lazy and always motivated to do good for posterity, I sprayed it on and now I smelled it for several hours to make my impression here. So people....please now without crap.... that is not sweeter than a La Nuit De L´Homme, or Herrera CH Men which are celebrated here quite. Out the back, then a good Calvin Klein/Abercrombie/Mont Blanc soapiness... yes...we are here also in the drugstore and now to say that would be mainstream is comparable to calling a liver sausage at the butcher as too little vegan. Yes of course he is for the masses and with his pseudocoolen skull probably not for Dr. Professor von Hohenstein, or Countess Adelheid... he is just more for Ben, Lukas or Dominik. I think it's a good fragrance and I have to take a stand for it... it's one of the best in the whole shelf, considering its genre. Yes of course, with the name "wild" you could have shown a little more courage, like with a Mugler A-Men where you really get one on the twelve and no prisoners are taken. Anyway, here I stand with conviction with my back to the wall and against 99 out of 100 here. I seriously think that this fragrance will be very well received by most girls, compliments them and has more style than its reputation, or flacon design. Hates me for that, but I find it better than 100 other scents of the drugstore Müllglas (Müller/Douglas) which were often showered with laurels here
4.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10

Born to be wild
This scent is born to be wild. Unfortunately, however, also nothing whole and nothing half. The fragrance is just sweet and slightly powdery for me. A light note from the original Joop Homme resonates, but only intentionally. It lacks the note to simply create a wild young fragrance. Unfortunately also only mediocre, as one is used to it from Joop.
6.0 7.0 7.0 6.0/10

GabrielCupim
More versatile than the traditional
Very nice!

Not something you see everyday, with it's rum notes!
Lasts and projects for a while, above average.

I find it somehow sweeter than the tradition Joop! Homme, but it's more versatile, since it's not very invasive.

Price is great
7.5 5.0 7.0 7.0/10

me like
Joop wild in a nutshell is a nice fragrance that smells good a little bit sweet it has an average performance but be ware of that it can get cloying if you over spray , i like it and i like the bottle too
6.0/10

Adequate, I Suppose
To me this was initially more male than the sweeter Joop! Homme--a clean-shaven guy with a detectable set of abs. Okay, but not something I'd clamor to smell again.

Itchynose 8 months ago
Cherry flavored sugar bomb in the house of Joop! tradition. For lovers of the original Homme and similar syrupy scents.+2
4.0

by Thecombad
by Cezar
by Cezar

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!