Joop! Jump 2005Eau de Toilette

Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2005. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is still in production.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Caraway, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Coriander, Vodka
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.11.2020.

ElPulpo
Super entry-level fragrance for teenagers!
My 15-year-old son is now reaching the age where deodorant alone is no longer enough for him.
But he does not care so much about an EDT that he searches the drugstores and perfumeries himself.
So I went out to find a sensible entry-level scent and came back with Joop Jump.
My son likes the smell and the price is a blast. So everything done right and maybe the foundation stone for a little more interest in fragrances was laid
Delicate summer evening
I treated myself to this little water yesterday and was not disappointed.
In my opinion it is an unmistakable JOOP fragrance, because in all JOOP fragrances I perceive this deep, powdery, pleasant and soft note.
After application, it is at first stern and bites something in the nose, but a short time later changes to a pleasing appearance. I would not like to miss this fragrance anymore. It is warm and pleasant. It is also not obtrusive. It reminds me a little bit of "NIGHTFLIGHT" by Joop.
Jump is only a little more discreet and reserved.it also tempts you to dream.
I wear it mainly on warm summer evenings and will definitely use this fragrance again and again, as it is now one of my favourite scents.

Amazing!
I was looking for a great Summer fragrance and I found it!
Potential signature scent :D

Doesn't really smell dated, even though it's a 2005 release.
A bit of fresh air after all the generic designers you can find in the shops today.
Has a nice sunscreen smell, it just can't be overwhelming, you can easily spray away.
It's somewhere in the same ballpark as Azzaro Chrome I'd say.
In the far drydown I got a Cuba Gold vibe from it, it's probably the vetiver.

Solid longevity, it lasted for more than 12 hours on my skin and I could even smell it after a shower the next day.
Lasts a decent amount on clothes too, about 2 days.
Great projector, more than average in the first 2 hours then it gets a little weaker and becomes a skin scent after about 4 hours.

I had this on for about 7 hours already when I was watching a football game in the stadium, the sun was really strong and I constantly catched whiffs of this, I was completely blown away.

Must have for guys under 25 and those who like a unique smelling fragrance.
This could easily pull compliments, although it's a very uncommon thing in my country to compliment someone on their scent.

Couldn't be more happier with this purchase, one of my best cheapies so far.
Companions of my youth
Well... Where do I start with this smell?

Joop Jump! Was pretty much one of the first fragrances I bought myself and got as a present again and again. I was 16 at the time.

At that time, like probably many at that age, I had only one thing on my mind: girls.
They wanted to look impressive, get attention and be the centre of attention in the ladies' world. It's not so easy at 16...

At that time, perfume was still a mystery to me that I never really understood. For me, it was just one of those things you have to wear on a date, nothing more. For example, I never understood why my father, my mother or even my sister had several perfumes at home and used them every day. For me it was clear that a perfume doesn't belong at school or at work
So the years passed, I turned 18, slipped into a new circle of friends. We met regularly during the week and every weekend. I started putting on my beloved Joop Jump! before we met. So before EVERY meeting.
Why?
I fell in love with a friend. And why was I wearing perfume at the time? Exactly. I wanted to stand out and be the center of attention
That's how I got noticed.
"You smell so good!"
"Whoa, what's that sexy perfume you got? You smell mega!"
and
"You always smell best of all of us"
These were not uncommon compliments. From then on, I used the scent in a very inflationary way.
He was always well received at that time and earned me a lot of compliments.

Whether this was due to the fresh-sweet combination of grapefruit and tonka bean ?
Or did it remind you of wild party nights by the smell of vodka and therefore just caused a "good feeling"?

Who knows...

The fact is: Whoever sprays too much of it takes away the air for others to breathe. The scent is (just at the beginning) very intense and not for tighter spaces.

Well, how about today?

I still have a bottle from that time on my shelf. Half-full.
I also sometimes catch myself smelling the spray head and sometimes allowing myself a spray on my arm - for old times' sake.

I would no longer wear this fragrance today (i.e. at 28). Somehow it doesn't suit me anymore and I can't imagine it on me.

Pity. I have received most compliments with this fragrance to this day, and so far not even a Layton or Aventus has been able to match it. Therefore I thank this fragrance for accompanying me through one of the most beautiful times of my life (and it was always a good companion!)

Not for big jumps!
Joop Jump can be found again and again at some actions and "SALES" for a very good price in the drugstores. And that's how Jump became a real drugstore scent. Not extraordinary, nothing outstandingly great or unique, but a solid mainstream fragrance: just right for those who don't want to do anything wrong. The scent is fruity and fresh, almost a trace too sparkling and about to get on my nerves. But then the scent just gets the hang of it again and gives a hint of "men's aroma". A somehow usable combination, but unfortunately not really sparkling and productive due to its durability. I would have called the fragrance therefore rather Hop (Hop)
Great bubbly scent!!!
I bought myself 2 years ago from the miller and get a lot of compliments for it a great fragrance from Joop I hope there comes even more an Eau de Parfum version I would find very interesting

Summer Blast
Very Good Fragrance with very good projection & Longevity. It will surly attract girls when boys wears it. It will give many compliments. Summer can be enjoyed with Jump. U will really Jump. Try It.

You can jump into my arms
If I ever smelt this on a man I swear I'd die and go to heaven.

Jump is much softer, more refreshing and as some might say, more masculine than the original Joop! Homme. If Joop! Homme was your Winter scent, then this fragrance would be your Summer alternative.

The scent is spicy, slightly sweet (yet not as sweet as Joop! Homme), fresh and in some ways, powdery and soft, (especially in the drydown).

Jump is a fragrance that portrays calm and tranquility. It is not sexy or dirty, just soothing. The perfect scent to snuggle with or wear casually.

I would trust a man that wore Jump. There is something almost drug-like about this scent, it sends me to a calm, happy, quiet place. This is the first men's cologne that I have ever felt this way about, many of the scents I've tried have been sexy or loud, however this scent is the total opposite.

The sillage is good, but not overpowering, (unless it is applied with a heavy hand). The lasting power is also great, which is no surprise because Joop! fragrances always impress me with their quality.

Certainly a cologne that every man should consider adding to their collection.

HajuvanaHajuvana 4 years ago
A shamelessly synthetic heliotrope fougère that smells just like the next guy. I prefer this over Cool Water and the Allure line, though.
Paulo0ePaulo0e 5 years ago
Manly sweet, a fresh chic candy with a spicy-creamy filling. Maybe unissex, not for every man but the elegant and confident.

by Andreas09
by JimFinland
by Lars92
by Lars92

Popular Joop!

Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Parfum) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Rococo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Le Bain Soft Moments by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Homme Ice by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Rococo (Eau de Parfum) by Joop!