Joop! Thrill Man 2009

Joop! Thrill Man by Joop!
Bottle Design Lutz Herrmann
Joop! Thrill Man is a perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple
BergamotBergamot
LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesWoodsWoods
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.10.2021.

Unjustly adjusted - Fruity and delicious
I have known this Joop for some years, now I use my free time to dedicate a comment to this beautiful fragrance. I have emptied a 30ml bottle before and currently I have an almost full one in my collection. Almost full, luckily, because it has been discontinued. Wrongly in my opinion. The Joop brand has many good scents that are available at reasonable prices. Besides the alltime classic Joop Homme I like the fruity scents Go, Jump and also Thrill very much. Modern, young, dynamic and above all uncomplicated.

The bottle is rather simple, but in a beautiful red. The only size I ever saw was 30ml. I searched all over the place but never found a bigger size. A pity, even if small sizes have many advantages One thing first: I find the evaluation of the performance here funny. Some H/S are rated higher here, and often underrated in the designer area. This thrill really radiates very strongly to me and the durability is also in the double-digit range.
Bought a few years ago for the first time and often worn: the fragrance simply has that certain something for me. Especially on colder days it was a great companion. Especially among the fruity scents of one of my favorites. This one has a great fruity note, which smells like a mixture of apple and cherry. To the dominating fruity note come warm notes like amber and vanilla, which give this fragrance a good heaviness. Not too heavy, but not too heavy. Add to this gentle woods. Great combination of sweet, fruity and woody notes. Never too much, whereby the performance is outstanding
Unfortunately wrongly adjusted. Joop's is one of my favorites. Especially as a transitional fragrance a nice alternative with lots of individuality

Woodsy vanilla
This fragrance is so odd. I was almost convinced when I sprayed this onto a spray card that I had accidently sprayed the female version instead. It's a very light scent, a lot lighter than what you'd expect from an EDT.

The top notes are indeed very fruity, but not citrusy and sour, more sweet. The base was slightly more masculine but still strangely sweet with vanilla mixed with woods.

I think this fragrance could be unisex. However, with that being said, on the right man this could smell very sexy.

by Karli
by Karli
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa
by Pepper81
by Pepper81
Joop! Thrill Men von Joop!
by Chnokfir
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Joop!

Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Joop! Le Bain Soft Moments by Joop! Joop! Homme Ice by Joop! Rococo for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop!