What About Adam (1997) Eau de Toilette

What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!

What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Joop! for men and was released in 1997. The scent is green-fresh. It was last marketed by Lancaster.

Calice Becker

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Mint, Blackcurrant, Tomato leaf, Citruses
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Lavender, Sandalwood, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Labdanum, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.09.2019

The female face of the advertising campaign is Dada Held, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde.

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Ajlen
Love in times of so lala
My heart's dancing. And not just with Mia, but on days like these. I was recently delighted with a treasure from my circle of friends. The rescued bottle is dusty and the rest of the contents are clear, but that doesn't harm my joy. The juice is still top preserved and so I can celebrate this best of all Joops today again really!

Back then it wasn't really love at first sight. At the end of the 90s I possessed him and carried him from time to time. But I learned to really appreciate him only with time. It was almost too late. Dancing nights, wild parties, everything he's been through, Adam. And then he was hired. In a time long before Parfumo, without warning, in order to be able to build up if necessary still another Hamstervorrat. Just leave from one day to the next.

Why, I can't understand. I still find him very attractive from today's point of view. The slightly mined, fruity opening with citrus is sweet-fresh and absolutely contemporary. The flowery-woody heart and the spicy-soft finish anyway. And this ethereal green tomato leaf floats over the entire course, rounding off the fragrance and making it unique. So goes unique, dear friends. That's love in times of so lala!

Even if the competition at that time e.g. from Davidoff, Sander, but also from the same house, was certainly a little louder, the performance is excellent by today's standards. Although I didn't exactly apply it lavishly today, I was asked about it twice in the office - that doesn't happen too often. So I don't seem to be alone with my positive perception.

So I can only repeat the call from my statement: Come back, Adam. Everything is forgiven and forgotten! Until then I will enjoy my remaining bottle, which will hopefully make my heart dance quite often

I love Gazpacho & Adam!
First of all, I'd like to join the previous speakers It's a shame Joop took the scent off the market. The female counterpart still exists.
Was he before his time?!

Tomato leaf??
Well, do you want that in a perfume? Head says no, heart after first nose..., ohjaa, give me more of it!!!
And here it is really lovingly incorporated. It's prominent, but never over it! As a gardener's son I know the smell, you can also call it "stench", the tomato plants at heat and when you trim them shoot out.
I never thought I'd hear that in a scent!
But...., hammer, fresh and sweetly combined here, the tomato leaf is the lead singer, but leaves room for his colleagues!
Today it's almost 40 degrees everywhere. I made the right choice with Adam today!

A green, fresh aura surrounds me!

If Eva had the chance again, she would choose a tomato, not the appeal to show off!
I would have chosen the vegetables if I had had the choice!

Time for a petition;)

Joop! - What About Adam (1997)
by Morpheus1
by Dawg
Joop! - What About Adam (1997)
by Morpheus1
by Mustafa
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Joop!

Joop! Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Le Bain (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Nightflight (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Homme Wild by Joop! Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! All About Eve (Eau de Parfum) by Joop! Joop! Jump (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Go by Joop! Joop! Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Man by Joop! Berlin (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! What About Adam (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Nuit d'été (Eau de Toilette) by Joop! Splash by Joop! Joop! Miss Wild by Joop! Joop! Homme Absolute by Joop! Joop! Homme Extreme (Eau de Toilette Intense) by Joop! Joop! Thrill Woman by Joop! Joop! Homme Sport by Joop! Wow! for Women (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!