Wow! for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Joop!

Wow! for Men 2017 Eau de Toilette

ChicoRoch1
27.10.2021 - 09:43 AM

Nothing like its big brother

It's truly amazing how some people can take apart and disect a fragrance buy singleing out and identifying a scent note by individual note. I sorely need to develope that talent. It would make my reviews much more readable. The only thing i can do concerning a fragrance is tell wether or not it smells good or bad. Joop! Wow is a nice fragrance but that's all. There really is nothing special about it. The longevity and sillage are just average at best but like i said, the scent is enjoyable. I was hoping for a similar performance like the original Joop! brings but there aren't too many fragrances like the original Joop! This one craps out after only 4hrs maybe 5. That's too bad because it's not exactly cheap either. Still, it smells nice

Latest Reviews

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 12 days ago
Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) - Burberry

Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) This is the original version from 1981 not 1992
I had been on a quest for this classic and finally scored an 8.4oz bottle for $125! A steal if there ever was one. I remember when i was a younghan walking in the department store with my parents at the church on a Sunday...

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 1 month ago
KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) - Karl Lagerfeld

KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) Spicy oriental beast
I never really cared for Karl Lagerfeld or his fragrances either with the exception of the beautiful Lagerfeld Photo, the vintage original from 1990 and not the embarrassingly stripped down IFRA neutered crap from recent days. 1990 was my senior...