Phloem by Jorum Studio
Phloem is a perfume by Jorum Studio for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Euan McCall

Passion fruitPassion fruit RhubarbRhubarb MulberryMulberry NasturtiumNasturtium HoneysuckleHoneysuckle BlueberryBlueberry CamelliaCamellia OysterplantOysterplant Meadowsweet BroomBroom AmbretteAmbrette SesameSesame DriftwoodDriftwood AmyrisAmyris Tonka bean absoluteTonka bean absolute

Submitted by R3mt9, last update on 11.06.2021.

Oyster & blackberries
I really liked this fragrance. I think it has an interesting aroma and quite different from anything else I've tried. You can feel the red fruits perfectly and I think the rhubarb, although it's something that I never really guess what it smells like, since I get very confused with red fruits, it's the same as with other things like hibiscus. I've been called a lot by the fact that it has oysters as an olfactory note and I don't really notice them. It is true that you can perceive a certain marine smell, but I would never think that it could be the smell of oysters if I didn't see it listed here. Otherwise, it has a floral and fresh note that makes it very bearable on a daily basis even with warm temperatures, although under a scorching sun at midday and at the beginning of August I don't know how it would work.
The performance is quite fair, something that usually happens on my skin with the fragrances of this style, but its originality makes me think of it as a perfume that I would not mind adding to my collection, but without being at the top of my wish list.
If I had to say some perfume that reminds me I think I would say nishane zenne, but without being equal or much less.

Aroma: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Projection: 7
Quality Price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 9
Overall: 8.5

FumeMystery
Continuing with Jorum Studio samples: tested Phloem today.
A few spritzes to my torso only, under my top. A humid day.

As I don't read the notes in advance of testing, nor refer to them while testing or writing, so there will only be my impressions of the scent itself as it unfolds on my skin here.

Initial Impression: cool and fresh and invigorating at the same time, and the scent encouraged me to breathe slowly and deeply, allowing me to pick up on the calming floral scent at the end of each deep breath taken in. It struck me as being both delicate and subtly complex, and it was a pleasure to breathe it in, again and again, slowly and deeply.

After 10 minutes: almost a 'petrichor' effect, a powdery quality that brought to mind a wet pavement heating up again after a shower of rain, fragrant with nearby flowers pumping out their scent amidst sun-warmed greenery with the sun's heat burning off the rainwater. A calm reinvigorating scent lending itself to deep breathing, steadying.

A few hours later, whilst out and about: very welcome sweet and delicate fresh fragrance to accompany a busy couple of hours, close to skin but very noticeable and much appreciated as I walked around the city shopping. A real boon on a humid day.

Many Hours later: sweet 'dusty' or 'powdery' impression remains as a skin scent under clothing, after 11 hours. Very pleasing and with surprising tenacity for a delicate-seeming scent.

Perhaps beneficial for anyone having to face a stressful situation, as it really does encourage deep, slow breathing and has a settling, calming effect.

Smelling 'Phloem' throughout the day has conjured up memories of Lush's 'Kerbside Violet', but I'll have to compare side by side to see if my thoughts are fooling me.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Nice daytime scent with red fruits and some oceánic note (oyster by the notes), fresh but sweet & fruity with noticeable red fruits. Special

Popular by Jorum Studio

Arborist by Jorum Studio Fantosmia by Jorum Studio Psychoterratica III by Jorum Studio Carduus by Jorum Studio Trimerous by Jorum Studio Medullary-ray by Jorum Studio Athenaeum by Jorum Studio Nectary by Jorum Studio Paradisi / Psychoterratica II by Jorum Studio Elegy by Jorum Studio Pentimento by Jorum Studio Psychoterratica I by Jorum Studio Rose Highland by Jorum Studio Healing Berry by Jorum Studio Firewater by Jorum Studio Gorseland by Jorum Studio