Jus Interdit (2015)

Jus Interdit by Jovoy

Jus Interdit is a popular perfume by Jovoy for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Floral notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Cypriol, Hyraceum
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Virginia cedar, Atlas cedar, Iris, Benzoin siam, Ambery woods

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.09.2019

10.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

My little comment...
..on the pages of Parfumo. These pages are fragranceless? These pages contain descriptions of scents and fragrances. Above all, how one imagines the fragrances, what they transport. Among other things also memories of the past. Jus Interdit smells like the pages of a very old book, came to my mind.
Through a raffle of Terra I came to a tester who was filled with Jus Interdit. With an extrait.

For two days I tested this fragrance. I knew after testing, on my hand, that I will apply jus whole around the neck and patted to the forehead.

The first day I had a long walk with my foster dog (for whom I will always be there). We usually go to the woods, just like that day. After we have played a lot and he had fulfilled some tasks, we have started our Relax walk.
It rained every now and then, the forest floor was covered with yellow-brown wet leaves and very soft and wet. All the trunks of the trees were wet and slippery. Except for the scent of the softened floors, there is not much to smell at this time. All in all, it was also wet and cold, mean. The soul was also somehow very difficult for me. But Jus always told me something. Something without words, as if Jus would push me again and again lovingly.
This loving nudge could be these words: "Do you smell me? I am the forest, the trees, your fragrance, I embrace you and love you". I strengthen you, I am your comfort and strength in these ways. In those moments I looked at the surroundings, the paths I was walking on, my dear dog and smiled. The rain subsided later and light fog opened up. It smelled so beautiful in this forest with this scent. A fragrance of love and poetry. The poetry of the forest.

Such a beautiful fragrance in which the cedar can be smelled from its most beautiful side. The cedar is clearly visible. Overall, the fragrance is linear with the other fragrances.
The Atlas Cedar is an evergreen tree. It can have a stem diameter of two metres, and can grow up to forty metres high, it starts flowering at about thirty years of age. Cedars are among the oldest trees on earth and can live up to 1000 years.

The main mental effects of cedar: strengthening, constructive, stabilizing.
I would like to see more cedars settled here. They are wonderful, robust trees that are very easy to maintain.

Jus Interdit has very good durability and medium silage, depending on how and where it is applied. I was lucky to be able to buy Jus here via Parfumo.

So is er;-)
by Soraya
So is er auch;-))
by Soraya

Popular Jovoy

Psychédelique by Jovoy Private Label by Jovoy L'Enfant Terrible by Jovoy Les Jeux sont Faits by Jovoy La Liturgie des Heures by Jovoy Ambre Premier by Jovoy Rouge Assassin by Jovoy Terra Incognita by Jovoy L'Arbre de la Connaissance by Jovoy Gardez-Moi (2013) by Jovoy L'Art de la Guerre by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Chypre by Jovoy Incident Diplomatique by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Boisé by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Poudré by Jovoy Remember Me by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Hesperidé by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Oriental by Jovoy Les 7 Parfums Capitaux - Fougère by Jovoy Quand? by Jovoy