Leiber by Judith Leiber

Leiber is a perfume by Judith Leiber for women and was released in 2007. The scent is fresh-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Italian bergamot, Mandarin leaf, Osmanthus
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Jasmine, Magnolia, Pimento leaf, Turkish rose, White gardenia
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 28.06.2015.

rosy gem
The first time that I smelled Leiber, it made me think of the dearly departed Crystal Aura by Avon, because it shares a common rare trait- a rose dominant fragrance that I like, probably because, like Crystal Aura, Leiber is sparked with some peppery notes-

Now that I'm spending a bit more concentrated time with it, I'm picking up a lot of mimosa- which I am almost positive is here- it is giving me more of a Miller Harris Coeur de Fleur vibe, and also reminding me of the bouncy femininity of Dior J'adore EdP-

The longevity and potency of this fragrance is impressive- I think it wears very close to the skin, but I can smell it in my "aura space" having used just the tiniest amount almost 12 hours ago.

The dry down is powdery, almost marshmallowy vanilla
7.5 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

pretty and ladylike
A very nice, light, flowery perfume, "ladylike" and cheerful. One could easily wear this anywhere. It's in the same cheerful vein as Fresh Pink Jasmine, but not as fruity & outgoing. Its pale pink and silver packaging fits it perfectly. (051809)

Popular Judith Leiber

Topaz by Judith Leiber Night by Judith Leiber Leiber by Judith Leiber Amethyst by Judith Leiber Exotic Coral by Judith Leiber Minaudière by Judith Leiber Minaudière Oud by Judith Leiber Sapphire by Judith Leiber Ruby by Judith Leiber Emerald by Judith Leiber