Couture Couture (2009) Eau de Parfum

Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture

Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Juicy Couture for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Elizabeth Arden.

Honorine Blanc

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Orange blossom, Pink grape
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Jasmine, Plum
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.03.2018

7.5 7.5 7.0/10

My favourite Juicy Couture scent
While I can understand why so many people dislike Couture Couture, I personally find myself rather enjoying it. I do not consider this fragrance unpleasant at all.

In fact, Couture Couture is my favourite from the Juicy Couture fragrance range. It's a somewhat odd smelling fragrance, not something that I'm particularly used to trying.

In some ways I find it a little similar to the newly released Christian Audigier For Her. It seems as if loud florals with strong fruity notes are becoming fashionable again in the fragrance industry.

I don't think Couture Couture smells cheap at all. I also don't find the bottle tacky or ridiculous in any way. The composition has ensured a perfect blend of fruits, flowers, woodsy notes and vanilla.

Upon first application the mandarin orange, orange blossom and grapefruit top notes are smooth and strangely intriguing. What follows is mostly plum, rich and jammy. The honeysuckle and jasmine sit lightly in the background, providing subtle hints of softness and femininity.

The drydown isn't particularly ground-breaking, however it is extremely pleasant and soft. The sandalwood, amber and vanilla provide a nice, basic conclusion to a rather unique fragrance.

The lasting power is very good and the same can be said for the amount of sillage. I am somewhat disappointed that there aren't many people appreciating this fragrance. I wonder if it had been under a different brand name, whether it would have the same bad reaction.

Bcars10 23 months ago
No beastly jasmine notes here, a la Alien, but rather gentle wafts of florals floating around me. I get a JPG Classique vibe & LOVE IT!+1
2.0

by Duftsammler
by Samy1990
by Samy1990

Popular Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Dirty English (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal by Juicy Couture Couture La La (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Majestic Woods by Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé by Juicy Couture Couture La La Malibu by Juicy Couture Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Soirée by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Malibu by Juicy Couture I ♥ Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture