Oui Juicy Couture (2018)

Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

Oui Juicy Couture is a new perfume by Juicy Couture for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Top Notes Top NotesWatermelon, Açaí, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine absolute, Tuberose, Honeysuckle
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Amber, Musk

Submitted by CPL, last update on 19.10.2018

10.0 8.0 8.0 10.0/10

Absolutely wonderful.
All I can say is that I find this fragrance enchanting.
It has a good shelf life, and smells very sweet and feminine, with a hint of freshness.
The bottle is also a real eye-catcher and a decorative enrichment.
Simply dreamlike!

Nonspeaking amniotic fluid
I was eagerly on my way to the city to try out the new Juicy Couture fragrance, as I really like all of the lovingly and partly kitschy packaged fragrances without exception.
But right at the first sniff I noticed that something was wrong. The fragrance was pleasant, but very pleasing and almost boring. I smell fruit, something fresh, but I can't tell what exactly. By the time, and I don't mean after a few hours, I don't smell anything anymore. Really nothing more, the scent disappears on my skin within half an hour.
I'd like to know why, but on my skin "Oui" smells fresh and fruity for a moment, like a light body spray, but then flies away and leaves a hint of nothing. Too bad, for me "Oui" is more of a "Non"
10.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

Yes! OUI! Yes! Sí!...
Today, my craving for perfume has reached a new level: I actually took an extra day off to open the door for the nice FedEx messenger in the morning. In tow is the long-awaited package from overseas, which contains the new fragrance from Juicy Couture!

I have to say, I wouldn't do that for every perfume. But the Juicy series, with its playful, sugar-sweet flacons and the even sweeter fragrances, is particularly appealing to my heart. Of course, you can argue about such "mainstream scents" now. But as long as these transform some sad days into a colourful one, they have an absolute enrichment of existence for me!

So also OUI: The wonderful opening of watermelon and açaí (pear I don't notice here, so it has to be açaí) sprays, in the truest sense of the word, immediately good mood. Especially natural and little synthetic, the two fruits come around the corner.

Fruity and (typically) JUICY, the fragrance remains for a while until the floral notes slowly reveal themselves in the heart note. Please forgive me for not wanting to decide which flower is the most dominant. I always have some problems in the floral corner to "sniff out" differences...

When OUI slowly transforms into its base, the amber in particular fights its way to the forefront. Nevertheless, he remains pleasantly gentle and doesn't steal the show from the other scents. Even if something fruity still flashes up here and there, OUI has now developed a pleasant creaminess. The amber and the woods also keep the sweetness somewhat in check, without letting the scent become too tart.

H+S are good, with the shelf life clearly outperforming the Sillage. Here the latter would have liked to have a bit more "Wumms". But that is in this case complaining at a high level, because the fragrance is really incredibly beautiful.

Finally, I would like to mention the extremely attractive bottle: BOAH, is the HÜBSCH!!! *.*
I am delighted that Juicy Couture has come up with a new shape for its new flagship. Even though I love the other flacons, especially from the Viva La Juicy range: OUI makes itself especially great in the showcase between them!

In this sense: OUI to life, OUI to summer and YES(!) to OUI!

by MsMay
by MsMay

Popular Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Dirty English (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal by Juicy Couture Couture La La (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Majestic Woods by Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé by Juicy Couture Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Couture La La Malibu by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Soirée by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Malibu by Juicy Couture I ♥ Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture