Viva La Juicy Gold Couture (2014)

Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy Gold Couture is a popular limited perfume by Juicy Couture for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Revlon. Limited Edition

Honorine Blanc

Wild berries, Honeysuckle, Golden amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Jasmine, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.06.2019

Not my Darling
When I read about this fragrance, I was very excited and wanted to have it.
Already knew some fragrances of Juicy Couture, but not this one. Unfortunately it didn't exist in turquoise in my town.
That drove me crazy, because the scents sounded dreamlike.
So I drove with my son to another town to test that scent. He is used to it now and also likes to sniff different flacons and has already pressed one or the other fragrance into my hand, which I would never have noticed but have surprised me very positively There he was, I sprayed right on my wrist. Hmmm...wait...i couldn't understand why this scent didn't get the way it was described. Where was that magical gourmand note? It was in vain..unfortunately I got a bit sick of it.I couldn't smell any scent..
I wonder why it doesn't smell so wonderful on me when everyone's raving about it?
Things I'll probably never understand :)
Too bad, according to the description a dream ... but for me not wearable at all.
9.0 5.0 4.0 5.0/10

GirlofNow
Somehow I don't get warm with you...
(First of all who read my statement about this fragrance I talked good at the beginning of this fragrance but now after some testing I have formed my own opinion in the meantime). Many as I noticed, have become attentive by Jeremy Fragrance to this smell which is not otherwise with me or better said was;))) In his videos you have very clearly noticed that he loves this fragrance to women and does not get enough of it:D And yes I admit I look very, very much like his videos because I have also discovered through him great fragrances for me that I still love very much until now:)))) I have also asked myself here on Parfumo to see how others perceive this fragrance and the reviews of this fragrance are also very positive as I can see, so I wanted to test again to get a more accurate opinion .... Unfortunately you can't find the Juicy Couture fragrances in normal perfumeries in Switzerland, also for this perfume I had to drive to the Douglas.... Well, anyway, I looked around and finally found the Juicy Couture fragrances, I took a test strip and sprayed Juicy Couture Gold Couture and waited 2min. for a while I looked at Parfumo to see what the fragrances are for this fragrance. The fragrance is described as sweet, gourmandig... After reading the scents I kept the test strip under my nose... I smelled neither a delicious caramel note, nor vanilla... Admittedly I was mega disappointed because everyone was always raving about how sweet and gourmandig the fragrance is....it's NOT! Unfortunately
I didn't smell caramel or vanilla on my skin either. All I could smell were flowery and fruity notes, which were unfortunately also very synthetic in my nose:(( On my skin it hardly held, I smelled about the 3rd hours and then I could smell nothing more on my skin. Personally I also think that you can find good fragrances in the drugstore that smell exactly the same and you don't have to spend 60Fr. for it. Whenever I smelled on my wrist the scent of Escada celebrate now came to my mind. If someone is looking for a cheaper variant of the Gold Couture this is actually just the right one. Somehow I cannot imagine at all with this smell that a man should be a magnet to be honest... It smells actually like every other celebrity or better said like every other Escada fragrance.... But also there I say simply times before from everyone has a different taste and mine has unfortunately not become that. For girls who still go to school or do an apprenticeship it is actually quite okey, but there are better ones too! It was just my personal opinion about this fragrance if someone else is of the opinion, I understand that too! It can be that, which smells only with me not so caramel but with others again already.
4.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Not more than 20
I just mucked out my perfume collection the other day. I was at 17, including Juicy Couture Gold Couture. But he was almost out. I thought in any case, unfortunately this is difficult to see with these stupid non-transparent flacons. I wanted to use up my Gold Couture and then I would be at 16 and had four new fragrances in my eye anyway. There should be 20 scents at the end. I could live with that number. I'd never be down to 10. Let's just say I've lost two scents... Everyone else is indispensable! And I wanted a round number. That's why 20.

I really have to say, the packaging of the fragrance annoys me unbelievably. It's so kitschy AND then it's not transparent (really, I hate that). But mostly, I didn't pick up the scent because the wrapping sucks. Somehow I always thought, unconsciously, it's a girl's scent. Yeah, I know, I got some "girl scents," and they don't bother me so much. But they also don't have such a kitschy packaging :D

So after a few weeks I've finally used it up. With each spray I thought to myself: Why don't I use it more often, it's actually really beautiful. And practically every single time he accompanied me, I got a compliment. Some friends liked him, but as soon as I said Juicy Couture they were scared off. I can understand that somehow, but that was the reason why I didn't wear this little darling so often anymore.

But it's what's in it that counts. And what's in there. Man oh man... It's awesome! The fragrance is wonderfully sensual, delicious, elegant and unobtrusive. It keeps on my skin for a very long time and my environment smells it but it is never penetrating. None of the individual scents is over-dominant, on the contrary, they all harmonize beautifully with each other. Personally, I can only smell three notes: vanilla, amber and caramel. All scents that I basically love. I am a gourmand lover :D

This breathtaking fragrance has long been my date night companion. I always wore it when I wanted to feel seductive and sexy. But let's be honest: Who doesn't want to feel fabulous and self-confident practically every day? I wish that the bottle would be a little simpler, because I spray myself with perfume twice a day and with this bottle I feel really stupid :D But as I said, it really only counts what is in it.

I bought the scent again, of course. It wasn't planned but when I turned the bottle around to catch the last drop somehow, I realized how great I think this perfume is. And now my collection has cracked 20 again. Viva la Juicy Gold Couture is the honorable number 21.

So to all those who never wanted to try it because the packaging scared them off: Give him a chance and get an unbiased whiff of it. It'll be worth it.
9.0 6.0 6.0 10.0/10

Everything is one
That's it! It's the most seductive scent. I can't handle it. That's as good as it gets. Fruity sweet and this caramel rounds everything off perfectly. It's perfect! Everything merges.

When I am alone and have nothing to do I always open it and smell the bottle. And fly through the universe.
I would love to spray the cap full and drink the shot away and then everything explodes in an olfactory ecstasy. All the way. I'd rather not. What am I talking about. Oops sorry.

Shelf life and Sillage are clear. It's a good thing he's not so strong. Perfect cuddly scent.

Flacon's cheesy, but it's got something.

Conclusion:
Sexy. This isser.
8.0 6.0 9.0 9.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
But I still hate you all!!!
*seeeeeeeeeeeeufz*!!!!
Juicy Couture... the brand that still gnaws at me today!!! And all because of you! Yes, feel bad!!! :But wait, you don't know why... but well, I'll tell you! I told you this exactly one year ago in a Kommi (to Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré), but I tell you again... so that you have a guilty conscience!! D
Anyway, I was looking for a sweet birthday present for a very dear friend. Well, and luckily I could hear from her that she wanted exactly the Sucré :)

So I looked for the scent in the city. And while I was looking for the scent in the shop (... in the ladies department of course), I looked around as always, if there were ladies in the area and if I was alone or not, so that I could test the scent on myself at the same time to comment it for you stupid packs. I found the scent and finally sprayed it on and stood there sniffing the scent until a totally beautiful and hot saleswoman came up to me. And disaster took its course.

Because as far as I remember, she asked me if she could help me. Well, I still had the bottle in my hand and probably still sniffed my arm, so I got more nervous because of the women's scent in the presence of a lady and also because of the lady herself (and what a, wow!!!), because I sometimes feel stupid when I spray a women's scent on myself in a shop. Since I had often told this problem about myself here, you always recommended me for such situations that I simply say that the scent was for my girlfriend! And that's exactly what I did!!!

I, who was already an eternal single back then, actually said directly in the face of one of the most beautiful saleswomen I have ever seen that the scent was FOR MY FRIEND!!!!! Are you checking this? That's right!!! Just at that moment I was in the eyes of this hot hot saleswoman someone who was already spoken for (which would be nice)!!! Aaaaregrghhghghrh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I probably wouldn't have played in their league anyway, but still aaaaarghrghrgh! D
Why couldn't I just switch and say it was for my mother, aunt, cousin, sister or something???? WHY????? But no, THIS advice came much later (and I myself didn't think about it in this situation because of my nervousness!!).

Yes,... THAT still gnaws at me TODAY,... and I will probably always be reminded of it when I will test a Juicy Couture fragrance... well thank you very much too, arrrgh!!!!!
Well at least I could test this scent here on a sample, baaaah!!!!

The fragrance:
Hm, I smell sweet-fruity notes at the beginning, mainly amber and caramel as well as (rather indefinable) berry types. Little by little the sweetness also comes from the jasmine, which at times becomes stronger than the amber. Vanilla is usually the base note, but you can smell it quite early. Still rather weak, but you notice that this fragrance quickly makes the fragrance soft and powdery.
As expected, vanilla will be the strongest note later on, but since the fragrance is so soft and warm and soft, the fragrance even looks like an airy, delicious vanilla cake every now and then (possibly also because of the berry notes still present in the background), which of course reinforces my phrases like "you are sooo biteable with it" mega crassly! Oh and the jasmine is getting weaker and weaker in the base, by the way, but that doesn't matter, because then you can smell the amber all the better, which also smells damn great here.
Very much much later the smell smells only after intensive vanilla, which is also beautiful :)
The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is quite okay, but I expected something stronger for such a fragrance. Well, it's fine, he's good smelling, so he's not really weak.
The shelf life is damn good, the fragrance lasts about 15-16 hours, but half of this time it only smells of vanilla :D

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular and filled with a golden yellow scented liquid. On the front, you can see the Juicy Couture logo in gold and the brand name in pink, both of which can also be felt by hand. The neck is chrome-plated and a black silk ribbon was attached around it. The transparent lid is multi-edged and looks like a gemstone. All in all a really great bottle.

*sigh*
I knew it. I knew it. As expected, the fragrance has turned out to be super great, as long as you like sweet fragrances. And as always, I can imagine such a fragrance totally great on a woman, who just has to look even more great. Great, sexy, hotter, tastier... you know, the usual fancier stuff of a single, which I so often give back here and all with it already abhartig nerve.

*seeeeeufz*
I really have to remember:
I'm looking for a scent for my mother, not for my girlfriend!
I'm looking for a scent for my cousin, not for my girlfriend!
I'm looking for a scent for my sister, not for my girlfriend!

*lakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeufz*
I bet all those sentences above I'll have forgotten the next time I'm sure, crap crap!

You stupid perfumas (yes, today I'm NOT nice :D) but I can only recommend this fragrance. As described above, I'm sure that a fragrance like the Viva La Juicy Gold Couture here will make you look damn tasty and sexy when you use it, oh...! (even if it's only in my imagination,... I'm pretty sure that my imagination is really true!!).

Mrnrmrmr, what am I supposed to write in capital letters,... just go test this fragrance, it smells really great. Oh yes, it can be used almost like an all-rounder, so in spite of its sweetness it can also be used in spring and (perhaps less dosed) in summer, because it doesn't radiate so oppressively intense.

Well then, until the next Juicy Couture fragrance, where I will certainly whine all over you again, but I will probably continue to grumble!!!
8.0 6.0 2.0 8.5/10

Melaniemel
Probably the most expensive fragrance in my collection...
Yes, you've read correctly. I have to put "expensive" in quotation marks. Not only did I overprice him by buying him from the big D... (yes yes the birthday voucher had to go away), no, what I feel even worse, after 1 hour he is gone! So we're off. Well, I thought to myself, two splashes are probably not enough... today times on 10(!) times pfff pfff increased. Uhhhh yes... Never mind. One hour later, blown away! No way. Asked a girlfriend if she smells anything first... actually! When she presses her nose on my neck, it smells really tasty. ;-) there is the 220€ Arabesque next to me, which gets by with one spray in summer. A bargain! But what I really have to say when I notice him, like the first 15 minutes, he really smells damn good. A wonderful sweet, very seductive and tends to be rather girlish. The fine sweet one is a gourmand note, but never too much for "eat me". The fragrance development is not breathtakingly complex now. ( but it doesn't have to be always). I actually like such scents sometimes very much... uncomplicated. But what good is it if I have to top it up every hour?

Helpful Review
Generic?
It's a sweet gourmand alright. It is nice, a bit strong for about the first hour but mellows. I do not fell that this is worth the price tag however. I think it's a dry vanilla/caramel type scent with the honeysuckle we know and love from the original VLJC. I prefer the original and the Noir version. I found this at TJ Maxx but am going to return it. It just doesn't wow me.

LauraBella 23 months ago
Warm, cozy. Nondescript, yet cuddly. No conspicuous notes, but draws you back for a second hug. Confident, sincere, welcoming. Fall.+4
4.0

by Katt007
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Dirty English (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal by Juicy Couture Couture La La (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Majestic Woods by Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé by Juicy Couture Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Couture La La Malibu by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Soirée by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Malibu by Juicy Couture I ♥ Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture