Viva La Juicy Noir 2013

Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture
Viva La Juicy Noir is a popular limited perfume by Juicy Couture for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Revlon Inc.. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesStrawberryStrawberry Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Wild berriesWild berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckleHoneysuckle GardeniaGardenia JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber CaramelCaramel VanillaVanilla SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 09.06.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Sasha Pivovarova, photographed by Inez Van Lamsweerde und Vinoodh Matadin.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Viva La Delicious!
Viva La Juicy Noir is one of my favorites from my collection.
For one thing, the fuchsia bottle looks great on my dressing table. What some call kitsch, others find stylish. Many Juicy Couture bottles are adorned by the pompous, playful rococo design, as is this one, which is exactly my taste.
Secondly, I like the sweet, strawberry compote flair of this perfume. Since I have a sweet tooth, I don't mind smelling like a delicious, wild berry dessert. Vanilla and caramel are distinctly noticeable after a long wear, which is a highlight for me in the wearing experience.
In my experience, sweet and appetizing scents of this type make you want more, in the sense that you want to know more about the wearer. I find the fragrance suitable for a date or a party night. A possible conversation starter from the other person on the dance floor between songs might be, "Hey, you smell super good. What are you wearing?". I would definitely respond positively to such a compliment.
The only thing that really makes me sad is the durability. This fragrance evaporates quite quickly like other perfumes in the Viva La Juicy range.
The perfume reminds me of a fragrance oil that is added to the air freshener in famous lingerie stores, so that an intimate and attractive atmosphere is created in the store for the customers. I think that this "trick" can also work in the ordinary wearing of this fragrance and invites seduction in everyday life.
Endorphins in a bottle
I wore this perfume all last summer and it brought me endless compliments. I associate this fragrance with a party holiday in Spain and wonderful memories.I can highly recommend this perfume for young people because it smells very lively, sweet and for me just like a summer night with lots of fruity and attractive notes.
Great recommendation!
Wild berry sauce.
on warm custard. Sounds delicious. Smells delicious, too. The colour of the bottle is a wonderful reflection of what's inside. It was too fruity for work, but it's becoming my favourite weekend scent
GirlofNow
The good graduation was worth it!:)
I graduated from school about a year ago:) But I have to admit, I was happy when I got it over with! I never really grew up, I liked to go to school because I never really had a good relationship with my teachers and because I just find the teenagers (not all but you MOST!) of today to puke! But well, I've finally got it behind me!:) My mother promised me that if I had a good school-leaving certificate in my pocket.... May I choose a fragrance that I like and that was a good reason for me alone to step on the gas in the last two months that I still had before me:))) When I then gave my testimony to my mother and she then also saw that the good was she then also gave me the money:D I was of course very, proud of me at the same time also mega relieved!

I called a good friend of mine and we arranged to meet at the Douglas:))) Also he loves fragrances and was curious:))) When we went to the Douglas I didn't know where to start... There were sooo many and beautiful fragrances that I, a year ago still did not know as today. I looked around a little bit and was also admittedly unsure what I wanted or better said what I was looking for there, I had a year ago no great experience what scents was concerned..... Today it is, however, thank God, thanks to other things:))) .... Until I saw the Juicy Couture flacons:D They were all sooo beautiful! However, I liked Juicy Couture noir!:D I also liked my college because the bottle was beautiful:)))) I wanted to test it so badly! I sprayed myself then on the wrist and was positively surprised:)))) I've got to get something bethaned too! I find it a pity that 90% of Juicy Couture's fragrances smell the same and noir stands out the most! Which I personally find just too bad! But never mind... The scent:

Is Beerig? I just have to beton that! And I personally LOVE good berry scents!:) I smelled already, when spraying on a sooo beautiful and refreshing raspberry note which simply only makes good mood!:)))) Tangerine was unfortunately not smelly on my skin... But all the more the raspberry note (or berry note) and caramel note!*-* The caramel note was so nice sweet but in a pleasant way and white!:) Sandalwood and vanilla gave the scent a nice depth and a light creamy note:))) Also my college found noir of all Juicy Couture fragrances most beautiful:))). I didn't think long either and just bought noi! A small but nice reward as I think!:) Since then I love the fragrance very much!:)

In my opinion the fragrance is not adult but all the more feminine and playful!:) Not everything, must smell adult one can smell also simply only good and feminine!:)) In my opinion you can wear it all year round because it is not too sweet but also not too fresh! So far I have got only positive reactions to this fragrance!:) I find the H+S in order both on the clothes and on the skin I can smell for 6 hours:) I am mega happy that I have in my perfume collection:))) And hope that he will stay with me for a long time:D

Daisyvision
Delicious, but not quite Noir.
Opens with an appropriate burst of juicy berries, and a tangy citrus bite. It quiets down rather quickly, where the sweetness emerges and the amber and floral notes lend it sensuality. To me, it's light and fruity, not quite 'noir'. I personally tried it because I try anything with 'Noir' in the name - but this one is upbeat and flirty rather than dark and sultry, which is worth mentioning.

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Dirty English (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture Majestic Woods by Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Soirée by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Bowdacious by Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Glistening Amber by Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Pink Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Le Bubbly by Juicy Couture Rock The Rainbow - Bye Bye Blues by Juicy Couture