Viva La Juicy Rosé 2015

Viva La Juicy Rosé by Juicy Couture
Viva La Juicy Rosé is a popular perfume by Juicy Couture for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesOrris absoluteOrris absolute
BenzoinBenzoin
AmbroxAmbrox

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 03.05.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Candice Swanepoel.

Viva La Juicy Rose by Juicy Couture
I seem to get really annoyed with fragrances that put the word "rose" in their title, leading people to believe that the rose note is going to be pronounced (I'm lookin' at you Lancome Midnight Rose!) This fragrance is no exception.

I can not smell the rose in this. As far as I'm concerned, the rose is missing in action, leading me to ask the question, what's the point of putting the word on the box in such large font?

This scent is shampoo-y, sparkling, effervescent, citrus-y, floral and a tad sharp. I don't care for it but it's not terrible. It's pleasant enough but it doesn't do anything for me. It's boring. I like a punch-you-in-the-face rose. I don't know how anyone can possibly smell the rose in this when it's so hidden in a menagerie of florals and fruit.

My sister is getting my bottle as I know she will love it so at least someone will enjoy it. Speaking of the "bottle", it's cute. Very flashy and girlie. A lot of people think the bottles are tacky but I actually like them. They're bling-y and fun!

Out of the ones I've tested so far from this line, Viva La Juicy Gold Couture remains the only one that I love and can't live without and I can't see that changing anytime soon.
Small bottle - large peony
Yesterday in the " passing " the cute Flakönchen with the cute little bow bought - and I expected also a small Röschen.
No way.

A peony bush grows on the cool pear and the light jasmine, and brings a distinct sweetness with it.
Although the fragrance remains transparent due to mandarin, it has a fabulous shelf life.
With the current heat it is almost too "affectionate" for me, but with more bearable temperatures I could like this loyalty.
The benzoin-ambroxan finish could be less synthetic, because that disturbs the rosy main theme.
I also feel reminded of Especially Escada, but it remains in a harmonious line from beginning to end.

Juicy Rose has a good start and an even better middle - but unfortunately it doesn't have a happy ending.

by Villarouge
by AliaEliane
by Marinaan
by Marinaan

Popular Juicy Couture

Viva La Juicy Gold Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucré by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Dirty English (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Glacé by Juicy Couture Couture Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal by Juicy Couture Majestic Woods by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Bowdacious by Juicy Couture Juicy Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Soirée by Juicy Couture Peace, Love & Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Rock The Rainbow - Bye Bye Blues by Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Eau de Toilette) by Juicy Couture Oui Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture Glistening Amber by Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Le Bubbly by Juicy Couture Rock The Rainbow - Rah Rah Rouge by Juicy Couture