Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun

Anyway is a perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Hedione
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.09.2019

AEO
Summer and not always smell like the others...
If you're as oll as I am and have had as good as everything in your nose, on your skin, it will be hard to find anything at some point...motto this summer, but not like the others and please not again roses.
And he shouldn't hurt... I say, she likes to smell like a 7-storey brothel... who doesn't like it, I don't care.
What would I like? Lemon...Lime, not only in tea or water...at me.
Browse...found.
It doesn't hurt... Any is just by the way. I have no smell of my own, i.e. everything that comes out of the bottle stays that way. Shower kit? Nope, scratchy also not...but pleasant in the nose, cool, somewhat distant and everything but flowery. It doesn't really last long, but it doesn't make a big head and nobody turns around. Goes at 27°C and you smell pleasant without attracting attention and no mainstream.
It's summer and it's meant to be...it reminds me a little of Chanel Chance Eau FRAÎCHE.
In winter I wouldn't wear Anyway, so I prefer Dior Addict (unfortunately the newer version) in blue and bucket-wise.
2.0 7.0 8.0 2.0/10

I'm nonchalant
The company itself describes this scent as "nonchalant," so how can I really get excited about it?! Not exactly a description to make me want to rush right out and try it!

Anyway came in my Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Kit, and as I like to work methodically through things, I began at the left end at Anyway. I'm sorry I did. If that were the only scent in this line I had to sample, I'd write the whole brand off altogether. It is not loud or cloying, it is simply too masculine for my tastes (though my husband didn't like it either). I have never been a fan of the unisex fragrances since they became all the rage in the 90's. CK One was headache-inducing, and this one reminded me of it. I don't like the initial smell but the drydown does improve it a bit, though it seems reminiscent of Not a Perfume.

Longevity is very good, but it does stick pretty close to the skin.

All in all, not worth the price tag.
10.0 4.0/10

Anyway, Ummm...Moving On
Where is the passion? I recently tried this whole house collection on a fabulous fragrance vacation to Vegas...! I always find the fragrance in every experience...it's true. I must say that to my nose JHAG is synthetic smelling and trying too hard. I get the clever concept behind each name and some of the notes are pure genius, but they seem to wilt on my skin into a awkward wompy malfunctioning clown jack-in-the-box with a sad scary clown song playing in the background. The one single thing I recorded i my scent memory about this scent was that it was not particularly memorable in compostion. The sillage was excellent- there is definitely something in this bottle. The longevity was also not shabby at all. But this one was one of three by JHAG that is a codependent Ambroxan complex and I feel it pushing that envelope, not pushing the limits. Wear this to say- modern and Ambroxan-savvy but not particularly creative or unique. This is of course, presented in the most stunning bottle with that gorgeous font that keeps me wanting to own one- but it will likely be Mad Madame, Vengence Extreme or Citizen Queen which atleast dare to be flamboyantly fabulous. Anywho...

MRoth 21 months ago
Boring fresh/musk washing powder. Another JHAG leaning heavily on a brand name aromachemical with no real attempt to blend. Quelle surprise.+3
5.0