Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun
Moon Dance is a popular perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Tuberose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.09.2020.

Glimmers of hope
I know bergamot in a different way, because I have never noticed it like in Moon Dance. Up to now it came to me partly annoying, musty and also somehow seeking for applause. Here it is more reserved, more restrained and also darker. A bergamot that wants to go to sleep.

The mixture of rose, tuberose and violet has something mystical, something dark, intangible. Moon Dance creates a melancholic mood. For me, scents with tuberose very often bring something melancholic, something transient. But with this fragrance, it's not just melancholy, there's infinite sadness, as if a black veil had covered the fragrance.

While I am still thinking about the occasions on which I could wear this fragrance, Patchouli enters the stage. Earthy, with a gentle sweetness and simply beautiful. There is nothing that reminds me of musty cellars, crypts or the like. It appears like a silver lining on the horizon and all sadness and melancholy are blown away. Hope and the certainty that even after the darkest night there is a sunrise, a new morning. That's exactly how Moon Dance affects me and takes up all our fears and worries during the Corona Pandemic. There is always hope, because without it we would be lost.

On my skin I can perceive Moon Dance for at least 10 to 12 hours, even if I am not enveloped by a scent taura, because my skin reflects scents very poorly. Therefore, as always, there is no evaluation of the silage.
Crescent
Of course, as a sentimental person, I feel attracted to the moon, which is responsible for the emotional world, and for which Asians are at the centre of the universe.

How can one express it more beautifully than Matthias Claudius in " the moon has risen ".

Do you see the moon standing there
it is only half visible
and yet it's round and beautiful.
Some things are like that
which we laugh at confidently
because our eyes can't see them.

And the scent doesn't reveal everything that irritated me in the beginning.

The bloody is only hinted at, and there is room for interpretation.

This moon dance works with hunches, with possibilities.
How could it be ?
Not - how is it ?

He is "unfinished" in an attractive way - and lets the imagination play.
Anything is possible in a dream.

My initial disappointment gave way, because the half moon is no less beautiful than the full moon.

Dancing through life
For centuries the moon has exerted a mysterious attraction on us humans. Cause for ebb and flow, it was and is inspiration for poets and dreamers, painters and musicians.
The moon has risen, Dark Side of the Moon, Moonlight Shadow and Moon Night - my favourite poem by Eichendorff, whose lyrical beginning lets me float away and whose end tears my heart every time. Jules Verne - De la Terre á la Lune. The journey to the moon - still a science fiction film in 1902 - became reality in 1969.

The moon leads man into the depths, to himself. Seemingly unreachable, he faithfully orbits the earth. He never shows us his back.
Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
(Mark Twain)
I could go on raving about the moon in paintings, poems and songs.
Frequently sung moon and now also eponym of fragrances. Moon Dance is the name Juliette has a gun for the fragrance from the Luxury Collection in the silver transparent bottle with purple liquid. A curved font with shadows adorns the bottle. Perfumer is Romano Ricci, great-grandson of Nina Ricci. With Juliette has a gun he has realized his dreams. And as so often in his scents, he composes contrasts into a harmonious whole.

Moon Dance starts with slightly mothy bergamot. Dark rose and tuberose are dancing around. A violet joins the line, it dances with both.
Patchouli woven with the moonlight...actually I don't like a patch...too basement, too earthy. But maybe that's exactly what a dance on the moon needs - something that earths. The silver cool moonbeam needs the earthy warmth of the patchouli.
The fragrance becomes powdery. Slightly sweet without becoming too sweet.
Even if you don't like patch or tuberose, the fragrance is very harmonious. Only in the first hour it crashes.
A beautiful, erotic fragrance that gives a mystical, mysterious aura. A faithful companion for the evening, for going out and for intimate hours for two.
Seductive, elegant, noble...wicked...A fragrance with depth. A fragrance that unites contrasts. Romantic and provocative, devoted and independent. For people who love and live passion! For Romeo and Juliet, who now has a gun.
The moon borrows its light from the sun. His silver mirror on the water fascinates...he will still be there when we are no longer...the fear of infinity, of our own finiteness...
Calista
"Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon, and each month it cries for a love it will never touch." - Anonymous
It's always amazing what scents can do.
Similar to music that gives us goose bumps or happiness or tears, there are also fragrances that, once you hear them, you never forget.
Moon Dance is such a fragrance.
He's longing. Dirty sex. Melancholy in beautiful. Beautiful, actually.
This patch is completely without muff, this violet (fortunately) does not exist, whereas this tuberose is omnipresent (but annoying) wafting around the moon like a veil.
I want to sink into moon dance, let myself lull, give in to dreams, howl at the moon.
By the way, I can imagine him well not only at wolves, he is very unisexy for me.

Rise and shine!
The most fascinating contradiction in perfume is, when smelled directly on skin it represents a carnal picture of dirt, while the sillage is of a heavenly light creaminess.

Moon dance may be considered distant, but as you glide along in your smooth orbit (not unlike the most famous moondancing star ever), your -weightless- trail will lift and corrupt all bystanders, their jaws dropped to the ground.

Eternally denoted as beautiful.

NarcisaNarcisa 16 days ago
I can’t deal with patchouli very easy, but here, the dancing of the moon is helping me surrender . Love it!
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Dense intensive creamy floral sweetness with prominent tuberose almost results in a honey scent. Yummy!

by Desiredglow
by Desiredglow
by Skjomi
by Skjomi
by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume Superdose by Juliette Has A Gun