Moscow Mule 2017

Moscow Mule by Juliette Has A Gun
Moscow Mule is a perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Romano Ricci

AppleApple
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan
Norlimbanol™Norlimbanol™
AmbrettolideAmbrettolide

Submitted by Seraphima, last update on 27.07.2021.

Citric and fresh
A musky citrus perfume that, surprisingly, I really liked. And I say surprisingly because citrus and marine perfumes are usually the ones I like the least, and not because the aroma itself displeases me but because they are not very original to me and tend to have a rather bad performance on my skin.

However, I really liked Moscow mule. On the one hand, the aroma, even though it is the type of aroma of its style (that if bergamot, that if white flowers, that if ginger, that if musk ...) It has something that makes it quite different for me from other similar perfumes. It is not that it is an example of originality or a conceptual perfume work of art or an olfactory experience; but it has something that catches my attention and that on my skin develops differently from other similar ones. It also has a good performance that is good for this time of aromas since I can feel it for many hours without problems and that on my skin is not usually normal, the lemon and I do not get along very well.

What I notice the most are the citrus notes and the ginger that gives it a spicy touch. In the middle the hediona, giving its soft floral touch and when drying, above all, a very discreet but persistent musk (nothing to do with the musk used in Musc invisible tank, although it may be the same, the way it is mixed here means that it does not have the dirty development that the other had on my skin). There are also very soft woods in the background and a powdery touch that is probably given by the ambrette musk.

In short, it is a pleasant, fresh and easy-to-use perfume, ideal to be worn daily in spring and summer or even as a fragrance for during and after the gym.

Scent: 9
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 6
Versatility: 8
Originality: 7.5
Overall: 8.5

Moscow Mule (@Nose.Knows.No.Notes)
• JULIETTE HAS A GUN MOSCOW MULE •

Moscow Mule is described as 'intoxicating, dangerous and unforgettable', but in my opinion, unfortunately, none of these adjectives apply. The fragrance makes use of Norlimbanol, a molecule that smells like 'extreme dryness', which is how I perceived it. It also states Norlimbanol has an animalic and patcoulli connection, but that's not what I picked up on. Combined with the dry, woody, scent are different citruses and ginger. For the first minutes this was interesting, it had a tart, almost sour candy vibe, that felt more watery, rather than dry. Almost instantly it turns into a warm, dry, slightly woody scent, with a slight hint of alcohol (some people likened it to vodka). It also has a bit of smokiness to me. It's not offensive, but really bland and light.

On my other arm I combined Moscow Mule with Juliette Has A Gun's Not A Perfume. The layering didn't make that much of a difference as the two scents weren't too far apart to begin with. Not A Perfume overpowered Moscow Mule and basically became a little more comforting, warm, 'fresh out of the dryer' linen scent, that I'd take over the scent of Moscow Mule.
Performance for Moscow Mule was bad, I had trouble detecting it within two hours. Layering with Not A Perfume helps tremendously in this department.

So sadly, this is a hard pass for me. With a chemical-heavy scent, I find that people's noses can have vastly different reactions (even more so than with more natural smelling fragrances) and olfactory fatigue can kick in easily, so as usual, I still suggest sampling Moscow Mule for yourself •

Please follow my IG Nose.Knows.No.Notes for more reviews and fragrance photography
FabianO
Nothing or something? Too much of this at any rate -ol/-an....
Named after a ginger cocktail, I should have been forewarned in advance of Ambroxan and this TM copyright thing smell component of the base.

The first "Juliette has..." fragrance I've tested, and it's a real disappointment.

After a short appley prelude, mixed with something quite slightly spicy and citrusy, which is remotely reminiscent of ginger, the nasty Saubermann base quickly spreads out, smooth-cut and highly synthetic taking over the command, and "Moscow Mule" pulls over into an all levelling antiseptic velvety from a touch of suberpolietem fruit and nothing
Maybe not nothing, more this typical something à la bed linen supplement, so that it smells like in heaven or in paradise or wherever some people might yearn in time (by the way, I don't...).
Ambroxan and Trademarki-ol radiate a penetrating understatement purity for hours, which cannot be removed, except by strong showering.

Not my gun.
Summer Sisyphus work
Hits in the designer and mainstream sector do not miss the niche either. Not for nothing there are several high-priced copies of smaller labels of the big bestsellers of the last decades, from "Cool Water" to "Caron Pour Un Homme" to "A*Men". Juliette Has A Gun has now released "Moscow Mule", a refreshing summer cocktail fragrance that is reminiscent of a long-standing bestseller from Dolce and Gabbana. With a little more quality and animal-grey oud humming in the backbone, but basically this Eastern Block mule is a loose Light Blue double.

"Moscow Mule" possesses the typical Ambroxan-Juliette Has A Gun-DNA, is a very synthetic scent (here not meant evil) - only this time paired with shower gel like grapefruit freshness. And a minimal shot of wood all the way in the background. A summer fragrance with character clouds. Sparkling and bluntly united. With a lot of imagination you can even catch a shot of vodka on the rocks thanks to the name. Ice cold and thoroughly shaken. Not stirred. Ginger, limes. An in-fragrance, like the drink? Too one-sided and copied for that. But if you take the dolce out of the back of your head, it's definitely a holiday crowdpleaser. Sexy and cosmopolitan, trained and defined, muscular and with turns. Don't skin a donkey, but maybe one or the other lady of the heart.

Flacon: that's horny!!!
Shelf life: thin, very thin - 4 hours.
Sillage: thinner, much thinner. At least that's what you mean as a carrier.

Conclusion: a dash of cocktail, a lot of summer, hardly Moscow and lots of light blue - this donkey is not stubborn but sunny and light and easy to carry. Sparkling like new-rich tsar's daughters

My Review For Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule On YouTube
This is my Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule Review. I was very excited to find out about Moscow Mule by Juliette Has A Gun and was anticipating its release because I have always loved the idea of taking a cocktail and turning into perfumes. Once I received it I really enjoyed Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule. It’s not at all boozy but a very pleasant fragrance perfect for the upcoming warm summer season. It's a crowd pleaser. Find out more about Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule by watching my video. Thank you.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 6 months ago
Citric and musky perfume with a spicy and powdery vibe produced by Ginger and ambrette. Very pleasant and with performance good to be citric

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by sebjar
by sebjar
Meine Tochter malt das Moskau Muli
Dein Haar roch nach grünem Apfel-Shampoo
Lecker, natürlich, gestochen scharf

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun