Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun
Compare Prices
Romantina is a perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2011. The scent is flowery-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Turkish rose
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Tuberose, Vetiver, Orange blossom, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCetalox®, Vanilla, White musk, Tonka bean, Castoreum, Benzyl salicylate

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.05.2017

Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
A Light Musky Floral
Most musk scents that I've come across have been on the heavier side, but this seems very light. Is there such a thing as a light musk?

I get a big dose of orange blossom in the beginning along with the musk. This is a very lovely and interesting scent with lots of layers of complexity for me. Many different florals come through the center. It's too bad that I am not experienced enough to tell the florals one from the other.

This would be nice for the younger crowd. I find the projection and longevity to be average.
Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Keyword: Musk
Juliette Has a Gun ROMANTINA strikes me as a floral woody musk, with a huge emphasis on the third term: musk! Slightly sweet, moderately flowery musk, but musk really is the star of this show. It's not a clean, resinous musk, but it's also not a dark skanky one. Poised precisely at the midpoint between those two categories, I'd say.

According to the card which accompanied the sample, the principal ingredients are: musk, orange flower, and vanilla. That seems about right to me, except there is a touch of patchouli and wood as well.

As I am not a huge fan of musk-centric perfumes, ROMANTINA is not for me, but I am sure that lots of people who enjoy NR for her, SJP LOVELY, and other musk-rich perfumes would like this one too.

Hermesh 23 months ago
Rose and orange blossom firstly with chilly powderiness, later warm and slightly sweet. Interesting development.+1
Bottle 7.5