Sunny Side Up 2017

Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun
Sunny Side Up is a perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2017. The scent is creamy-woody. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesAmyrisAmyris
Jasmine lactoneJasmine lactone
Vanilla absoluteVanilla absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Orris butterOrris butter
Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
Base Notes Base NotesAmbretteAmbrette
ISO-E-SuperISO-E-Super
SalicylateSalicylate

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.12.2021.

Great scent...but no projection
How difficult it is to comment on a perfume when its aroma seduces you but you cannot practically smell it and when you do it is at a super low level ...

I bought a Discovery set from the brand as it had always caught my attention. I have to say that I received it first thing in the morning today and I quickly tried all the fragrances. This perfume is the third one that I liked the least (with only perfume and invisible musk behind; being my favorites Lipstick fever, mmmm and lady revenge) but I decided to wear it since I had to leave home early, it was quite sunny and it seemed like a good choice for it. Now that I have returned home for a moment, I have to say that ... I had to apply another perfume because I didn't even smell it in the distance. I do not know if the fault is mine that I am anosmic to any of its notes, or the perfume that, either the sample was in bad condition or that it is so.

Be that as it may, the aroma I liked a lot. It is a milky and tropical jasmine, bright and fresh, very pleasant and, also, the typical aroma that I love! It goes a bit along the lines of carnal flower, champs lunaires or Soleil blanc but, yes, any of them diluted about 10 times. I notice a lot of musk when it starts to dry, and a smell like salty ... but on my skin it does not last even 3 hours ... very unfortunately ... Also, the feeling was that from the beginning it was a very soft aroma. of skin, practically without projection. Therefore, although I quite like the aroma, I cannot give it a good rating since I consider that, at least on my skin, it smells good but it does not fulfill its function.

I have to say that although Juliette has a gun is sold as a feminine brand, all of her perfumes, at least the 8 that come in this Discovery set, seem unisex or unisex / feminine to me but perfectly wearable by a man so encourage everyone to try them without fear!

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 5
Sillage: 4
Versatility: 6
Originality: 7
Overall: 5

Sunny Side Up Review
My first review of anything from the house of Juliette Has A Gun. To all those who watch my reviews, thank you very much for taking the time to. Enjoy...................................................

This is Sunny Side Up!
I get to the point quickly: I tested it once on a test strip and once on skin. It comes across as slightly synthetically powdery and creamy when sprayed on, there is no real division into head and heart, as is the case with many synthetic fragrance creations. But this combination of jasmine, sandalwood, peppery note and vanilla with "cashmere" aftertaste seemed familiar to me...
At home I look at the shelf and know it immediately: Sunny Side Up is the fuller version of Zadig & Voltaire's "This is Her!". Sunny Side Up looks a bit "more natural" when compared directly; the wood looks more authentic, the overall composition is a bit less sweet and clearly has the weaker Sillage.

They are both very mild and unagitated and therefore absolutely suitable for everyday use, but if you don't mind the extra sweetness, I recommend to buy the "Dupe" (Sunny Side Up actually came on the market later) from Z&V and to save the 30€.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
Milky Jasmine with tropical vibe over a musky sandalwood. It could be one of my fav scents but unfortunately the performance is bad on me...

by DuftePerla
by DuftePerla
by Skjomi
by Skjomi

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Pear Inc. by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun