Vanilla Vibes (2019)

Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun

Vanilla Vibes is a new perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-creamy.

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesFleur de sel
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla absolute, Orchid absolute
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood absolute, Tonka bean absolute, Brown musk, Benzoin absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 03.12.2019.

8.0 7.0 10.0/10

Uuuuhhhhhh..
Vanilla Vibes.. I must confess, even as I was reading vanilla and musk in the fragrance description, my little Duftnerd-heart jumped and I went to my local fragrance dealers to take a nose full. In vain. There are two perfumeries in my 'dump': The big chain that now distributes silver loyalty cards and a slightly smaller chain that sounds similar to an aging TV chef who was very successful in the 80s. Schubeck's name is
Similar to the kitchen of the 80s, the assortment of the two stores is also... So no Vanilla Vibes. Douglas salesgirl didn't even know the badge. Uh... She recommended Pure Musc from Narciso as an alternative as a novelty to me... Um... But I digress.
Today I got a bottling from my dear Ervin and sprayed the scent on my wrist. In fact, something slightly salty was scurrying through my nose for a moment. I live at the North Sea, I know about salty air. ;) It was a floral-salty touch, quite fine, not stormy. And then immediately came one of my favorites, vanilla...always accompanied by fine, dark, floral notes...not long, then sandalwood and musk join in. That's nice. Warm. Soft. Unobtrusive. Velvety
I am definitely fixed and will continue to sniff and enjoy the next few days. I think he can move in with me soon. And I'm gonna love him. In dark months without sun, when I want to feel sexy...or others should find me sexy. ;) Because he can..
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Thanks for the Good Vibrations
Although it's almost summery warm outside today, I'm sitting in my sofa corner - a bit battered and frustrated - trying to chill. Today is the right day for "Vanilla Vibes".

Mixtures of vanilla and sandalwood almost always work for me. The sweet-warm charisma lifts my mood and relaxes me.

"Vanilla Vibes" interprets this combination of vanilla and tonka notes with a sandalwood base as relatively dark - especially for a summer fragrance. The fragrance does not have the radiance of Jilsander's "Sun", not the sophistication of Bottega Veneta's "Essence Aromtique". That's why it's just right today.

From my point of view the flacon in the colours of a day at the sea irritates: no sea scent, no sun cream and no coconuts. "Vanilla Vibes" is rather the evening after the day at the sea: The hair is still a little matt from the salt. Exhausted from a warm day you can enjoy the warmth of the evening sun on the balcony. A damn good feeling.

Unfortunately the smell is not perceptible with me particularly long. Already after one hour it is at most close to the body. It is not suitable for a long holiday - but it is enough for a nice end of the day. Or to feel better in between
9.0 6.0 6.0 5.0/10

Anke63
All my coconuts swim on the lake...
I have to admit that Juliette's tested scents have never seen a buyer before, but since I generally rarely resent them, I was happy to see a sample of Vanilla vibes in Kirner's scent package.
I didn't know the pyramid yet, but the sentence: Vanilla meets seasalt made me rejoice.
I love vanilla from soft, sweet to noble, elegant and there are really wonderful vanilla creations.
Well, unfortunately, Vanilla vibes isn't one of them for me. Ok, wouldn't be too bad, because it's not a vanilla scent, but a brightly colored, coconut-creamed, flowery thingummy.
Ok, the first 5-10 minutes it is there - the vanilla - and it has an aquatic accompaniment. I find the fragrance Maritim at this time and am not even so averse to it, because the composition is interesting and unusual.
Only 10 minutes go by pretty fast.
The vanilla is shooing away and a thick, fat coconut makes it cosy, at the same time an almost cirrus, scratchy floral jumble appears for me. Still this maritime note... I feel it so unharmonious and confused. For me a curious fragrance experience.
What the hell, I have to go through there and behold, after about 70-80 minutes the spiked flowers stop scratching. Creamy coconut remains, it reconciles me a little bit, because it reminds me of my teenage years. Coconut oil without sun protection factor *gg*.

Only today I don't like to smell like that anymore and the 1,5 hours until then were very exhausting for my nose.....
She Sillage is stronger in the beginning to approx. the middle than I dear was, falls off then however rapidly.
The durability didn't convince me of God's praise either.
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend a test, especially to vanilla lovers.

Liisa 127 days ago
It does have a "reminds me of" - connection to Armani's Bleu Turqoise. I do prefer BT to this though.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Nur zur Ansicht,  wird später wieder gelöscht.
by FrauLohse

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule by Juliette Has A Gun