Vengeance Extrême (2011)

Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun

Vengeance Extrême is a perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Patchouli, Hedione
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Vanilla, White musk, Tonka bean, Labdanum

Submitted by Chipsy, last update on 25.07.2020.

Nothing stops Vengeance Extreme
... not even a cold. The patchouly is permeating the air as I type. To do the perfume justice, I have to remember it from last night, this morning my nose is blocked.

Hippie style? Yes. A dirty but not obnoxious patchouly mixed with a velvet rose. A touch too strong for me. More drama than I would want to create wearing it in the outside world. It is not a "man magnet" - my son said "plastic smell". The woman who wears this, walks confidently and leaves a trail (sillage).

Interesting enough for an experiment. Thanks for the decant, dear Digindirt, it overwhelms me today but I recognize the potent quality.

Katad
Lady Vengeance with a big gun!
Similar notes to Lady Vengeance, but way more clout in all aspects.

I've been doing little 'sips' from my sample over several days, and occasionally I get a big dose of rich chocolate at the beginning, which I find weird; but I love it, as it seems an extra bonus. This is not always the case, however, most of the time the progression is - rose, green herbs, patchouli, vanilla and on to a musky fade. Beyond that I am in agreement with Sherapop on all of the points in her review.

I love it way more than Lady Vengeance which seemed very light for me.

The Lady is a Tramp!
Juliette Has a Gun VENGEANCE EXTREME is another rose, vanilla, patchouli perfume in the spirit of LADY VENGEANCE, but with the patchouli ramped way up and some dark elements adding extra oriental interest as well. Perhaps a touch of amber and spice? My initial testing of LADY VENGEANCE left me undecided about that creation, but I was immediately won over by VENGEANCE EXTREME. So I guess this means I'm more a tramp than a lady, because this composition is much more assertive, with a voluptuous sensual quality and big bodacious sillage. I like this a lot.

Interestingly enough, when I decided to try the Lady and the Tramp in a side-by-side comparison--one on the left, the other on the right--I came to better understanding of the beauty of LADY VENGEANCE, which boasts much more rose than patchouli, but is also smooth and gorgeous. Now I'm in trouble, 'cause I think I want them both: LADY for daytime, and EXTREME for the night...

...

post-acquisition update:

This perfume is VERY strong, has HUGE sillage, and lasts forever. I don't feel that I can wear it to public venues, but it's nice to wear at home!

LexaLexa 4 years ago
A nervous Lady Vengeance! Well Kudos FK,you added more patch in Lady V's pockets.What's different? More patch as i've said.The rest...same?!

by Yuki68
by ClarasTante
by Sofijasan
by Sofijasan

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun White Spirit by Juliette Has A Gun