MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun
MMMM... is a popular perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroliNeroli
RaspberryRaspberry
GeraniumGeranium
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom
JasmineJasmine
TuberoseTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.11.2021.

Cherry Merry Muffin Rides Strawberry Pony And Eats Blueberry Muffins
Actually, with the title of the review is already much to the point:
berry little doll already sums it up well, as I have already heard from some here.
My favorite strawberry-my-little-pony from back in the day and my much-loved Cherry Merry Muffin Püppi I clearly perceive in this fragrance, but without a blatant plastic note.
It reminds me a little of I Love New York for Her , this gently creamy berry sweetness, reminiscent of blueberry muffins, without smelling really gourmandig-essbar.
No jam-heavy-syrup-thick fruitiness, which I don't like at all; prefer dolly berry sweetness then.
I don't smell any flowers out, but a consistent berry-gentle dolly sweetness that isn't overbearing.
I feel like you have to spray a lot as it doesn't seem very intense.
It also has this "airiness" to it, which sometimes makes the scent not really tangible to the nose.
Now and then I perceive him badly when I sniff the wrist, which is a pity, he could have quiet a little more strength.
I would have I Love New York for Her for "girly moments" like, but did not buy it at the time and now it is no longer available.
This one might be a good alternative, but it seems a little too light for me at the moment, so it's not yet a purchase candidate for me due to its "ghostly elusiveness".
I'll keep trying him out...
Raspberry... Yummy..
The scent is, like most Juliette has a gun scents, quite synthetic. However, it is not an unpleasant synthetic fragrance but goes a bit in the direction of fragrant doll.... Creamy and soft... The scent smells exactly as you would expect when you see the bottle.

The scent starts with a lot of raspberry and a hint of rose. No more velvety rose like a fresh pink rose smells. However, the raspberries play the absolute main role.... The scent remains pretty linear for my nose. In the dry down I glimpse O-flower and jasmine. Tuberose fortunately not at all..

The fragrance becomes creamy with time and is a very easy to wear fragrance. I would have wished me very much that was better perform. H+S is really not intoxicating but still I find the fragrance super nice.

The fragrance might actually move in with me, because I find the scent so super pleasant. Price is moderate and therefore spray then halt when necessary. The bottle is quite o.k, not exactly noble but just special. The falls on any case, on my shelf?

Candy
I like this perfume, but it reminds me of Candy Gloss with tuberose. It’s really not that unusual (which I tend to go for) but it does smell great. It has fabulous sillage and longevity. The bottle is pretty.
I expected it to be different.
Alas, it’s not a purchase that I would make for myself.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm...
This is the first reaction of everyone who perceives this scent on me, so JHAG could not have named this little darling more fittingly.
Unlike many other opinions here, I do not perceive anything fruity. Also nothing gummy, which is what tuberose is all about.
To me it's sweet, but also harsh. Cuddly and warm, long lasting, comforting and above all one thing: wicked.
However, I couldn't name any grades, even if my life depended on it. I can only describe what he does to me and how I feel about him.
I feel sexy. Irresistible. Like I'm the hottest chick since Jessica Rabbit, even when I'm sitting on the sofa in baggy clothes and thick socks
Between gourmand and cosmetic
My first impression was rather negative: the scent seemed too sweet and "chemical", more like a cheap perfume. But that changed after I applied the perfume to the warm spots (neck, chest). The fragrance really needs the warmth to develop properly! In the beginning it smells like red and purple jelly babies: fruity, but not like real fruits or berries, but imitating them. Then the scent develops in the powdery-cosmetic direction. It is comfortable for the cold days, sits rather close to the skin and does not disturb. Lasts long, especially on the hair: I could smell the fragrance well the next day.
Mmmm...raspberry meringue
One of my absolute favourite scents! For me it is a powdery raspberry meringue with vanilla. Very tasty but not too sweet! A sexy scent which is suitable for more intimate settings or a cuddly evening on the couch because of the rather mediocre sillage in my experience. After some time I unfortunately smell the fragrance only relatively close. A fragrance that would certainly please many but is still original. I wear it for almost every occasion. Since it is not too heavy and sweet I can wear it even in summer. If you are lucky you can find this sweetheart also at an affordable price significantly below the original price. It is definitely worth to have a sniff! Clear recommendation for all who like soft and sweet scents.
The name says it all
Mmmm... a name that cries out to be tested. Sweet and flowery to boot. Two qualities I appreciate very much in ladies fragrances besides fruity. For me, this is an absolute cracker scent, which I have already bought as a gift.
Juliette Has A Gun is a great brand that releases exclusively women's fragrances and that for niche markets at fair prices. If you beat me on offers, they are even available at designer prices. There are many interesting fragrances in the assortment, which I will eventually test. Probably the biggest litter this brand has made with Not A Perfume, which I also find cool. But I find this one much better as a gift, because it is very feminine and will be well received by most people. Goes in the direction of Hypnotic Poison without being twins. An independent fragrance that should attract positive attention.

I have tested this fragrance through a small bottling. I like to test fragrances for women very much, because I like to give fragrance to ladies on given occasions. This one addressed me by name and pyramid and I was not disappointed.
Mmmm... you'd think when you test the scent Some write in the statements of Bubblegum-Start. It's true. So easy bubblegum-like is the start which I do not find negative. A nice fruity opening is achieved by a great cherry-berry note. Very feminine and sexy. In addition a freshness that does not make the fragrance appear too heavy.
The main part is sweet-floral. Tuberose plays a key role in this fragrance. If you don't really like the note, you probably won't get really warm with the scent. Orange blossom makes this fragrance a little softer and harmonizes with tuberose. The pyramid is not complete here: clearly recognizable are beautiful sweet notes. In other pyramids vanilla and caramel are found as sweet components. It is quite possible that these two notes are at work here. In addition, musk is missing in the pyramid, which is clearly visible here and is very present especially in the base.
The floral main part is followed by a gentle base of a pleasant sweetness that is perceptible throughout. A great mix of musk patchouli and sandalwood. Very pleasant and not too intrusive. On the whole, this name is program and a great companion for the elegant lady from young to old.
Especially for a sexy outfit and for evening and nightly occasions an extremely good choice.
Performance is not bombastic but quite satisfactory. I estimate the shelf life to be about 8 hours with good sillage, especially the first hours.

I can warmly recommend this fragrance. This fragrance is definitely worth a test if you are good with the mentioned notes. Furthermore very unique and for a fair price
Wow, did that take...
...until I finally knew which perfume from my collection this fragrance reminds me of: Habanita L'esprit. Where Habanita L'esprit is spicy and slightly scratchy, MMM... on velvety-soft paws. In principle, however, the two could be sisters, whereby MMM... definitely the little sister, with which I want to say that the fragrance is less complicated and easier to wear. The former must not be overdosed, the latter does not kill you even if you have caught too much. MMM is very sweet, but still quite pleasing in my opinion. The top notes unfortunately pass me by completely, but the powdery base is quite Juliette-typical, even if it might take something until you get a light.

I would MMM... a treat, although not directly edible, youthful, very feminine and in any case suitable for girls who like sweet flower scents with that certain something.

It's a pity, a pity, that I didn't feel the fragrance as new and special as I am used to with fragrances of this brand because of my association with Habanita L'esprit. But this does not detract from the quality. Simply a beautiful fragrance with very good sillage and shelf life. By the way, despite the sweetness I would have no problem carrying this little water at 35 degrees in the shade, even if only carefully dosed...
Paris91
Groaning in the cafe, shopping, next to the nice Omma on the train?!
... yeah, I just couldn't let that go yesterday. Much to the chagrin of my fiancé, who was a little bit acidic, that this scent caused my moaning and sighing and not him...

I honestly don't know a single scent of Juliette Has A Gun. I never noticed it before either. Until this horny pink bottle caught my eye.

Raspberries in a scent? Except Pour Femme Intense my mortal enemy! I hate, I don't like, always much too sweet to myself. But no matter what, it's tested!

What do you want me to say? The name says it all.

The scent is so fluffy, creamy, somehow also cherryy? I can't describe it.
Yeah, it's really chewing gum. Raspberry chewing gum with cherry chewing gum, but so different. Slightly bitter.
Because the rose takes away his extreme sweetness. Make it velvety. To kneel down...

Towards the end it gets warmer and spicier. From then on you could already see a slight resemblance to HP. But it's really easy. MMMM is too playful, too innocent.
H&S in the middle range. For a sprayer he has kept himself however properly (approx. 8 hours).

I stuck the lovely long day to my wrist. Like a junkie. I'm addicted to this perfume!!
Duftmaus
Raspberry mascarpone slices with a nice spiciness
MMMM is my newly discovered favorite! The fragrance is reminiscent of raspberry mascarpone slices with light, airy, delicate sweet sponge quince. Some time after spraying, a lasting fine hint of pretty spice develops .... pleasantly discreet, but not weak - sweet but not sticky....
This beautiful composition by JHAG lasts for many hours. I just love to sniff at my scarf, which has kept the scent of the last wear!
In my opinion MMMM is wonderfully suitable for the everyday life of cooler days!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Thank you! You guessed it right, Nikon Is My Love  ; ) and a gun too : )
by FrauLohse
by FrauLohse
by AOther
by AOther

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun