MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun

MMMM... is a popular perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Raspberry, Geranium
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.11.2019.

6.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Wow, did that take...
...until I finally knew which perfume from my collection this fragrance reminds me of: Habanita L'esprit. Where Habanita L'esprit is spicy and slightly scratchy, MMM... on velvety-soft paws. In principle, however, the two could be sisters, whereby MMM... definitely the little sister, with which I want to say that the fragrance is less complicated and easier to wear. The former must not be overdosed, the latter does not kill you even if you have caught too much. MMM is very sweet, but still quite pleasing in my opinion. The top notes unfortunately pass me by completely, but the powdery base is quite Juliette-typical, even if it might take something until you get a light.

I would MMM... a treat, although not directly edible, youthful, very feminine and in any case suitable for girls who like sweet flower scents with that certain something.

It's a pity, a pity, that I didn't feel the fragrance as new and special as I am used to with fragrances of this brand because of my association with Habanita L'esprit. But this does not detract from the quality. Simply a beautiful fragrance with very good sillage and shelf life. By the way, despite the sweetness I would have no problem carrying this little water at 35 degrees in the shade, even if only carefully dosed...
9.0 6.0 8.0 9.0/10

Paris91
Groaning in the cafe, shopping, next to the nice Omma on the train?!
... yeah, I just couldn't let that go yesterday. Much to the chagrin of my fiancé, who was a little bit acidic, that this scent caused my moaning and sighing and not him...

I honestly don't know a single scent of Juliette Has A Gun. I never noticed it before either. Until this horny pink bottle caught my eye.

Raspberries in a scent? Except Pour Femme Intense my mortal enemy! I hate, I don't like, always much too sweet to myself. But no matter what, it's tested!

What do you want me to say? The name says it all.

The scent is so fluffy, creamy, somehow also cherryy? I can't describe it.
Yeah, it's really chewing gum. Raspberry chewing gum with cherry chewing gum, but so different. Slightly bitter.
Because the rose takes away his extreme sweetness. Make it velvety. To kneel down...

Towards the end it gets warmer and spicier. From then on you could already see a slight resemblance to HP. But it's really easy. MMMM is too playful, too innocent.
H&S in the middle range. For a sprayer he has kept himself however properly (approx. 8 hours).

I stuck the lovely long day to my wrist. Like a junkie. I'm addicted to this perfume!!
10.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Duftmaus
Raspberry mascarpone slices with a nice spiciness
MMMM is my newly discovered favorite! The fragrance is reminiscent of raspberry mascarpone slices with light, airy, delicate sweet sponge quince. Some time after spraying, a lasting fine hint of pretty spice develops .... pleasantly discreet, but not weak - sweet but not sticky....
This beautiful composition by JHAG lasts for many hours. I just love to sniff at my scarf, which has kept the scent of the last wear!
In my opinion MMMM is wonderfully suitable for the everyday life of cooler days!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Thank you! You guessed it right, Nikon Is My Love  ; ) and a gun too : )

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Moscow Mule by Juliette Has A Gun