MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun

MMMM... is a popular perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Raspberry, Geranium
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 09.08.2020.

Mmmm...raspberry meringue
One of my absolute favourite scents! For me it is a powdery raspberry meringue with vanilla. Very tasty but not too sweet! A sexy scent which is suitable for more intimate settings or a cuddly evening on the couch because of the rather mediocre sillage in my experience. After some time I unfortunately smell the fragrance only relatively close. A fragrance that would certainly please many but is still original. I wear it for almost every occasion. Since it is not too heavy and sweet I can wear it even in summer. If you are lucky you can find this sweetheart also at an affordable price significantly below the original price. It is definitely worth to have a sniff! Clear recommendation for all who like soft and sweet scents.
The name says it all
Mmmm... a name that cries out to be tested. Sweet and flowery to boot. Two qualities I appreciate very much in ladies fragrances besides fruity. For me, this is an absolute cracker scent, which I have already bought as a gift.
Juliette Has A Gun is a great brand that releases exclusively women's fragrances and that for niche markets at fair prices. If you beat me on offers, they are even available at designer prices. There are many interesting fragrances in the assortment, which I will eventually test. Probably the biggest litter this brand has made with Not A Perfume, which I also find cool. But I find this one much better as a gift, because it is very feminine and will be well received by most people. Goes in the direction of Hypnotic Poison without being twins. An independent fragrance that should attract positive attention.

I have tested this fragrance through a small bottling. I like to test fragrances for women very much, because I like to give fragrance to ladies on given occasions. This one addressed me by name and pyramid and I was not disappointed.
Mmmm... you'd think when you test the scent Some write in the statements of Bubblegum-Start. It's true. So easy bubblegum-like is the start which I do not find negative. A nice fruity opening is achieved by a great cherry-berry note. Very feminine and sexy. In addition a freshness that does not make the fragrance appear too heavy.
The main part is sweet-floral. Tuberose plays a key role in this fragrance. If you don't really like the note, you probably won't get really warm with the scent. Orange blossom makes this fragrance a little softer and harmonizes with tuberose. The pyramid is not complete here: clearly recognizable are beautiful sweet notes. In other pyramids vanilla and caramel are found as sweet components. It is quite possible that these two notes are at work here. In addition, musk is missing in the pyramid, which is clearly visible here and is very present especially in the base.
The floral main part is followed by a gentle base of a pleasant sweetness that is perceptible throughout. A great mix of musk patchouli and sandalwood. Very pleasant and not too intrusive. On the whole, this name is program and a great companion for the elegant lady from young to old.
Especially for a sexy outfit and for evening and nightly occasions an extremely good choice.
Performance is not bombastic but quite satisfactory. I estimate the shelf life to be about 8 hours with good sillage, especially the first hours.

I can warmly recommend this fragrance. This fragrance is definitely worth a test if you are good with the mentioned notes. Furthermore very unique and for a fair price
Wow, did that take...
...until I finally knew which perfume from my collection this fragrance reminds me of: Habanita L'esprit. Where Habanita L'esprit is spicy and slightly scratchy, MMM... on velvety-soft paws. In principle, however, the two could be sisters, whereby MMM... definitely the little sister, with which I want to say that the fragrance is less complicated and easier to wear. The former must not be overdosed, the latter does not kill you even if you have caught too much. MMM is very sweet, but still quite pleasing in my opinion. The top notes unfortunately pass me by completely, but the powdery base is quite Juliette-typical, even if it might take something until you get a light.

I would MMM... a treat, although not directly edible, youthful, very feminine and in any case suitable for girls who like sweet flower scents with that certain something.

It's a pity, a pity, that I didn't feel the fragrance as new and special as I am used to with fragrances of this brand because of my association with Habanita L'esprit. But this does not detract from the quality. Simply a beautiful fragrance with very good sillage and shelf life. By the way, despite the sweetness I would have no problem carrying this little water at 35 degrees in the shade, even if only carefully dosed...
Paris91
Groaning in the cafe, shopping, next to the nice Omma on the train?!
... yeah, I just couldn't let that go yesterday. Much to the chagrin of my fiancé, who was a little bit acidic, that this scent caused my moaning and sighing and not him...

I honestly don't know a single scent of Juliette Has A Gun. I never noticed it before either. Until this horny pink bottle caught my eye.

Raspberries in a scent? Except Pour Femme Intense my mortal enemy! I hate, I don't like, always much too sweet to myself. But no matter what, it's tested!

What do you want me to say? The name says it all.

The scent is so fluffy, creamy, somehow also cherryy? I can't describe it.
Yeah, it's really chewing gum. Raspberry chewing gum with cherry chewing gum, but so different. Slightly bitter.
Because the rose takes away his extreme sweetness. Make it velvety. To kneel down...

Towards the end it gets warmer and spicier. From then on you could already see a slight resemblance to HP. But it's really easy. MMMM is too playful, too innocent.
H&S in the middle range. For a sprayer he has kept himself however properly (approx. 8 hours).

I stuck the lovely long day to my wrist. Like a junkie. I'm addicted to this perfume!!
Duftmaus
Raspberry mascarpone slices with a nice spiciness
MMMM is my newly discovered favorite! The fragrance is reminiscent of raspberry mascarpone slices with light, airy, delicate sweet sponge quince. Some time after spraying, a lasting fine hint of pretty spice develops .... pleasantly discreet, but not weak - sweet but not sticky....
This beautiful composition by JHAG lasts for many hours. I just love to sniff at my scarf, which has kept the scent of the last wear!
In my opinion MMMM is wonderfully suitable for the everyday life of cooler days!

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Thank you! You guessed it right, Nikon Is My Love  ; ) and a gun too : )

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun White Spirit by Juliette Has A Gun