Musc Invisible 2020

Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun
Musc Invisible is a new perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is creamy-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesJasmine absoluteJasmine absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesCotton flowerCotton flower
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.10.2021.

5.5

Emorandeira
Invisible and not very pleasant for me
Today I am talking about another of the perfumes that I liked the least from the Discovery set. And it is that Musc invisible as well as almost invisible is not made for me. I quite like the output ... It has a certain floral, powdery and fresh tone; like a diluted Kenzo flower that I said ... Well, for daily it is not bad. But After about 15mib I can only practically detect a soft and synthetic but quite animalistic musk, which reminds me of a dilution of, for example, some Marlou fragrances. At this point the problem is that the perfume becomes a bit unpleasant on my skin since, it usually happens to me and this is my thing, certain types of musk when they are the main note end up smelling of cow lambida on my skin ( or dry saliva) giving a feeling of dirt and not second skin as many say ?
After 1 or two hours the dirty tone of the musk goes down and what remains is a very close to the skin, being necessary to stick the nose with the wrist, where you can guess that there may be some rest of jasmine, but it is so so soft that for me it becomes impossible to detect anything. Hence, I say that this fragrance for me "has it all", a musk that evolves badly on my skin and spoils the high point of the perfume, and a projection so low that it makes it quasi invisible. I don't know if it will work better on other types of skins but I'm not convinced ...

Scent: 5.5
Longevity: 6
Sillage: 4
Versatility: 7
Originality: 7
Overall: 5
Pollita
Oh, my God! The gun Julia has me!
My dear Regio colleague Susan knows me a bit by now. Our tastes rarely coincide, but she knows well how to bait a chicken. I remember very well our very first meeting, when she brought me a tiny bit of Muschio from Santa Maria Novella. And Polly was in love with it. Quite quickly it went.

Now yesterday I received another letter from the neighborhood with some treats. Among them Musc Invisible by Juliette Has a Gun. A brand that I have never liked. Too much ambroxan, too much synthetics, too much chemical goop. The scents almost always sounded nice, but once I had the sample then, I usually didn't have to wait long for disappointment on my part. As the esteemed Mr. Cravache says "Creaky Julia, it doesn't go with Polly."

I thought so too until this morning, but then the invisible musk arrived and catapulted me immediately into vacation. You guessed it. To Ibiza. The start takes a little getting used to, but the scent seems to like my skin. What starts out like soap scum and actually seems a bit synthetic at first, morphs into a beautiful jasmine note on a freshly washed t-shirt. Jasmine is in the meantime a very good friend of mine, if not indolic. But Mr Indol, she certainly doesn't know him here. As soon as the musk joins in, the scent becomes a little sweeter and has such a delicate, wonderful skin note. Slightly sensual, very very minimal animalic, but again, you only smell that if you want it to be. The scent is simple, as I love it. Completely without frills.

I'm ecstatic. I feel like I'm sitting by the water in Ibiza on my bath towel and there are no mandatory masks, rapid tests or incidences anywhere around me. All is well. I'm beaming and happy.

The best part is, even my husband, who likes to be anosmic to such delicate scents with musks and florals, can smell Musc Invisible. And he confirms my holiday association even.

Oh Yeah! I think I'm in Love. And now I'm gonna go give that Susan a smooch.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 5 months ago
5.5
The fragrance has "all I need"...A musk which developes bad on my skin and a very los sillage which become It almost invisible. Dried saliva

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Annecy81
by Annecy81
by Rajudaph
by Rajudaph

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun