Not a Perfume Superdose (2019)

Not a Perfume Superdose by Juliette Has A Gun

Not a Perfume Superdose is a new perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-woody. It is still in production.

Romano Ricci

Cetalox®

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun, which differs in concentration.

Expressive Elixir
What can I say... strong, intense, expressive and long lasting. I got a really nice amber smell on him. I got amber. This warm and deep, earthy, slightly sweet ingredient. That's what this perfume smells like. Of course one is approached for him, one pulls an unsmellable smell trace behind oneself and somehow he works on my fellow men. People sniff at me, ask me what smells so good. I find these scents are all something peculiar - it smells with its own body smell individual and special. Fits ladies and gentlemen, is also a great fragrance booster for other fragrances to layering, absolutely try out. Price has slightly increased with 140 euros for the 100ml bottle. He's got something soft and body-hugging for me. In any case, it is more intense and lasts much better than its predecessor. An emotional companion. It doesn't touch unpleasantly, doesn't bother, rather stimulates the emotional level in a very pleasant way. I think 8 out of 10 people like him, and I'm one of them too.
FunnySunny
Alcohol shock in the first 10 seconds, but afterwards...
Not everyone can smell it, the smell of "Not a Perfume". What's the name of the printout? Anosmia? Yes, I think it was... I for my part can smell it and that even very well.

But first let's get to the scent. I ordered the sample directly from "Juliette has a gun", because I had just discovered "Not a Perfume" as a fragrance for me and thought it was great, but when I read about Superdose, I thought that it should actually be a little more intense, high-dose, thus longer present and more present in general
"Not a Perfume Superdose" contains Ambroxan (actually Cetalox) just like its sister does. The scent is generally difficult to perceive and is a synthetic scent as a substitute for the scent of natural amber from the intestines of whales. It smells woody, but is fresh, soft and slightly sweet. Superdose is in any case more intensive than the normal version. Although I would like to say that there are probably still many people who will still not perceive him. However, I strongly recommend that you spray this fragrance on the skin. Quietly somewhat more generously and times loosely 30-60 min. to wait. Then you will perceive the complete fragrance better. I generally think it just smells like fresh air. Sounds weird, doesn't it? But I love that scent. At first it smells like pure high-proof alcohol on the skin. So it is best not to hold your nose directly to it, but to wait a minute first. Because alcohol numbs the nose in the first moment...

As far as durability in itself is concerned, this is not much higher than with the normal "Not a Perfume". I can't smell him in the evening when I get home from work. Although Ambroxan is actually used in most perfumes as a fixator to keep the fragrances longer on the skin, I have already experienced many perfumes that are still clearly noticeable on the following day. But maybe it's simply due to the low intensity that you can't smell it the next day.

I still think the bottle's good. Except for the small changes in the label, it looks exactly like the "normal" "Not a Perfume" and I liked the bottle already.

I would definitely say about the sillage of this perfume that it stays very close to the skin. It doesn't stand in the room and doesn't leave the big tail behind, like ISO E Super can. But for someone to greet me, it's perceptible.

Conclusion: Compared to "Not a Perfume" the "Superdose" is definitely much more intense and for that reason alone I would prefer it. I don't know how much higher the concentration of Ambroxan is, but a direct comparison shows a difference

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Mad Madame by Juliette Has A Gun