Pear Inc. by Juliette Has A Gun
Pear Inc. is a new perfume by Juliette Has A Gun for women and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-fresh.

Romano Ricci

Top Notes Top NotesGreen pearGreen pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmbroxanAmbroxan
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
AmbrettolideAmbrettolide
Habanolide®Habanolide®
Muscenone®Muscenone®

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 27.11.2021.

Jujamaria
Lots of pear, lots of ambroxan, or shifted perception?
Pear Inc. I learned to love only on the second day. The first spray was nice, but did not ask me further for recognition.
It wasn't until the next day that a scent kept coming to my nose that I couldn't place. Was it my body lotion? But surely it's unscented? Then I remembered my test spray yesterday.
Lots of pear, lots of ambroxan. Both delicious, both perceptible.
Now I'm trying to feel my way into the previous reviews and understand why my perception is different. In the process, I notice quite clearly: whether Zarkoperfume, Escentric Molecules or Jhag - I smell ISO-e, Ambroxan and Co. very intensely. It is often spoken and written about that not everyone can perceive ISO-e. But is there a group that smells it particularly strongly?
In general, I like Pear Inc. very much. Fruity, slightly synthetic, fresh and cheerful. Am clearly a fan.
Gaeberli
"Not a perfume" with delicious pear
My first impression: "not a perfume" with very tasty pear! Unfortunately, I no longer smell the pear after a short time. Scent I like in and of itself very well, but since I already own "not a perfume", I do not know yet whether it would be worth it if "pear inc" also moves in here. To make "not a perfume" a bit more fruity, you can also layer it well with other fragrances. Only such a delicious natural pear I have not yet found anywhere, really too bad that I can perceive it only so briefly

My pear friend
My mom like it, I love it. She bought it in 8 ml and i like it much more than she does. It smells like pear ice cream, i think. I like the ambroxan in the background. I must say, I LOVE IT! First I think, What a ----
are this?, but after I love it more than all perfumes in the world.

Ka3nKa3n 8 months ago
Biggest generic smelling niche mess of 2021. It's just musk, ambroxan and 5 minutes of pear in the top. Longevity 3h max. Plain & overpriced

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
Cocktail mit Birnenschnaps
by Pollita
by LaPerleNoire
by LaPerleNoire

Popular Juliette Has A Gun

Moon Dance by Juliette Has A Gun MMMM... by Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance by Juliette Has A Gun Calamity J. by Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen by Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction by Juliette Has A Gun Into the Void by Juliette Has A Gun Musc Invisible by Juliette Has A Gun Liquid Illusion by Juliette Has A Gun Vengeance Extrême by Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming by Juliette Has A Gun Metal Chypré by Juliette Has A Gun Vanilla Vibes by Juliette Has A Gun Gentlewoman by Juliette Has A Gun Romantina by Juliette Has A Gun Not a Perfume by Juliette Has A Gun Another Oud by Juliette Has A Gun Anyway by Juliette Has A Gun Sunny Side Up by Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud by Juliette Has A Gun