Beat Café 2015

Beat Café by Jusbox
7.4 / 10 48 Ratings
Beat Café is a perfume by Jusbox for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Beauty San. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Black pepperBlack pepper Coriander seedCoriander seed CognacCognac
Heart Notes Heart Notes LabdanumLabdanum Black leatherBlack leather TobaccoTobacco
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver CedarwoodCedarwood BenzoinBenzoin

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 04.11.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
The concept fits..
This week I was professionally in Munich. Of course a short stopover at Ludwig Beck's perfumery and beauty department was planned. While browsing my eyes fell on the presentation of the Jusbox fragrances. I think it's very harmonious. The LPs in the background in front then the scents in the colorful flacons built. The design of the bottles is super. I like the look and I was really happy because my partner is a musician and I always look for scents where this passion can be found. Beat Café would have fitted perfectly as a birthday present, because he was born in the 60's. Light citric fragrances do nothing for him either, he already needs strong fragrances with good durability and Sillage. The fragrance pyramid also directly appealed to me, as I also like fragrances with leather chords for myself. I'm not yet sure whether the beat Café will be able to create fragrances that directly awaken images in my head. A beautiful fragrance, that's out of the question, but when I smelled it I was missing a bit of something special, something distinctive/game, so that I would really buy it directly. Benzoin and cedar wood make it soft and velvety. But I missed the spice at the first smell. The pepper came to me on the skin hardly you. For a fragrance that stands for the 60s, I need a little more.
I'm gonna get me a sample and retest

Bohemian lifestyle
Beat Cafe is the kind of fragrance one wears to spend an evening sitting in the darkest corner of a nightclub listening to jazz, drinking aged spirits and chain smoking Gitanes cigarettes like the protagonist of an avant-garde French film. This is the smell of a "poète maudit", a bearded bohemian that wears corduroy and quotes Jean Paul Sartre at every occasion.

Unfortunately our character will be back home early because the performance just isn't there; the experience is over shortly after it gets started like a short-lived display of hipster fireworks.

tl;dr: dark, resinous tobacco with a hint of cognac, wood and spice. More bourgeois than countercultural.

1 short view on the fragrance
ItchynoseItchynose 3 years ago
The scent of beatniks at the jazz club: dark, resinous tobacco with a hint of cognac, wood and spice. More bourgeois than countercultural.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Jusbox

14Hour Dream by Jusbox Siren & Sailors by Jusbox Black Powder by Jusbox Spring Dance by Jusbox Feather Supreme by Jusbox Feel 'N' Chill by Jusbox Night Flow by Jusbox Green Bubble by Jusbox Golden Serenade by Jusbox Cheeky Smile by Jusbox Visionary Eye by Jusbox Good Morning by Jusbox Live 'N' Loud by Jusbox Use Abuse by Jusbox Micro Love by Jusbox Suit Of Lights by Jusbox No Rules by Jusbox