Beat Café 2015

Beat Café by Jusbox
Beat Café is a perfume by Jusbox for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is being marketed by Beauty San. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepperBlack pepper
TobaccoTobacco
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood
BenzoinBenzoin

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 19.12.2021.

The concept fits..
This week I was professionally in Munich. Of course a short stopover at Ludwig Beck's perfumery and beauty department was planned. While browsing my eyes fell on the presentation of the Jusbox fragrances. I think it's very harmonious. The LPs in the background in front then the scents in the colorful flacons built. The design of the bottles is super. I like the look and I was really happy because my partner is a musician and I always look for scents where this passion can be found. Beat Café would have fitted perfectly as a birthday present, because he was born in the 60's. Light citric fragrances do nothing for him either, he already needs strong fragrances with good durability and Sillage. The fragrance pyramid also directly appealed to me, as I also like fragrances with leather chords for myself. I'm not yet sure whether the beat Café will be able to create fragrances that directly awaken images in my head. A beautiful fragrance, that's out of the question, but when I smelled it I was missing a bit of something special, something distinctive/game, so that I would really buy it directly. Benzoin and cedar wood make it soft and velvety. But I missed the spice at the first smell. The pepper came to me on the skin hardly you. For a fragrance that stands for the 60s, I need a little more.
I'm gonna get me a sample and retest

Bohemian lifestyle
Beat Cafe is the kind of fragrance one wears to spend an evening sitting in the darkest corner of a nightclub listening to jazz, drinking aged spirits and chain smoking Gitanes cigarettes like the protagonist of an avant-garde French film. This is the smell of a "poète maudit", a bearded bohemian that wears corduroy and quotes Jean Paul Sartre at every occasion.

Unfortunately our character will be back home early because the performance just isn't there; the experience is over shortly after it gets started like a short-lived display of hipster fireworks.

tl;dr: dark, resinous tobacco with a hint of cognac, wood and spice. More bourgeois than countercultural.

ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
The scent of beatniks at the jazz club: dark, resinous tobacco with a hint of cognac, wood and spice. More bourgeois than countercultural.

Homely bohemian

Popular Jusbox

14Hour Dream by Jusbox Black Powder by Jusbox Feather Supreme by Jusbox Golden Serenade by Jusbox Green Bubble by Jusbox Feel 'N' Chill by Jusbox Siren & Sailors by Jusbox Use Abuse by Jusbox Live 'N' Loud by Jusbox Micro Love by Jusbox Cheeky Smile by Jusbox Night Flow by Jusbox No Rules by Jusbox Suit Of Lights by Jusbox