Fleurance 1985Parfum

Fleurance (Parfum) by Juvena
Fleurance (Parfum) is a perfume by Juvena for women and was released in 1985. The scent is floral-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Bergamot, Fruity notes, Galbanum, Hyacinth
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily of the valley, Narcissus, Orange blossom, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Moss, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by Merunnisa, last update on 31.07.2019.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Fleurance (Eau de Toilette) by Juvena, which differs in concentration.

My first self-purchased perfume
Haaach, it's been a long time.
In the official description it says, year of publication 1985.
Strange, I definitely know I had this scent back in 1983. My first self-purchased perfume. At that time, at least by my standards, in the mid price segment and quite affordable for my first salary.

And I loved him.

This fragrance was for me pure good mood, spring, summer, flowery, fresh, young, sparkling and a compliment guarantor. Regardless of whether the compliments came from males or females.

It is a pity that this fragrance is not very well known and that it didn't seem to last long on the market at that time. Because he was a few years later already, in my opinion completely wrong not to get more.

I am inexperienced in describing individual components and fragrance pyramids.

A lively attack, cheerful green and floral notes, yet also a warm undertone. All in all a beautiful bouquet of flowers smelling of nature, to which a few splashes of fruit were added. Without being intrusive or synthetic and with a good sillage and durability.

Sniff! How I'd like to sniff him again.

About two years ago I had a Mini sent to me via ebay as an immediate purchase. Supposedly unopened. Unfortunately tilted and I only noticed a stinging aldehyde note.

From time to time Fleurance is still offered as a mini on ebay. Maybe, with the small prices it is bearable, I will try again my luck to indulge in all the beautiful and happy Twen memories associated with this first, by myself bought fragrance

Parfum 15ml
by Somebody
by JulieFä91
by JulieFä91

Popular Juvena

Sarabé (Eau de Toilette) by Juvena Nitchevo (Eau de Toilette) by Juvena Nitchevo (Parfum de Toilette) by Juvena Sunsation (2015) by Juvena Men's Style (Eau de Cologne) by Juvena Fleurance (Eau de Toilette) by Juvena Risqué (Parfum Léger) by Juvena Nitchevo (Parfum) by Juvena Sarabé (Parfum de Toilette) by Juvena Lonestar (Eau de Toilette) by Juvena Mazurka by Juvena