Kai Eau de Parfum

Kai (Eau de Parfum) by Kai by Gaye Straza
Kai (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Kai by Gaye Straza for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

GardeniaGardenia Tropical blossomsTropical blossoms

Submitted by Lilith, last update on 11.02.2022.

Tender caress
There are so many gardenia perfumes on the market, one more ostentatious than the other, one more " complex and constructed" than the other, and that is fine with me. One can create a surrealistic gardenia or an impressionist one or another one in the manner of pointillism, and this is fine with me as well and I appreciate the effort to discover new facets of this flower.
The only gardenia perfume that make me feel like a child again is KAI.
Its tender scent brings me back to a time of innocence and nonchalance when there was no grief, daily struggle and hardship. My childhood in a bottle.

Green gardenia blossoms
Being a floral girl like myself, it is hard not to be enchanted by Kai. I know of many people that have been turned off by this fragrance's simple packaging and primary note of gardenia, but I urge people to not judge this fragrance before you try it. You are depriving yourself of something very special.

The gardenia in this perfume is very green and fresh. In no way has the gardenia been tampered with or made to smell overly sweet or synthetic. Kai is like wandering through a garden full of these wonderous flowers and inhaling their delicious aroma.

I particularly love how soft and creamy this scent becomes when it develops on my skin. Despite its strong floral notes, Kai never smells too mature or dated. On my skin, this scent is youthful, feminine and fresh.

The sillage is fantastic and the lasting power also great. My only gripe is with the price, which I find absolutely ridiculous. I understand that Kai is an exclusive and independant brand, however I believe that more sales would be made if the price was much lower.

Perhaps one day, if I'm rich, $100 for 10ml of Kai won't faze me and I will add this fragrance to my collection.

by Flower
by Flower

Popular by Kai by Gaye Straza

Kai (Perfume Oil) by Kai by Gaye Straza Kai Rose (Perfume Oil) by Kai by Gaye Straza Kai Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Kai by Gaye Straza