Kai Rose by Kai by Gaye Straza
Kai Rose is a perfume by Kai by Gaye Straza for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still available to purchase.

Rose absoluteRose absolute
White blossomsWhite blossoms
GardeniaGardenia

Submitted by Michael, last update on 02.10.2019.

Modest investment?
I love the scent it is beautifull, it brings me back to my childhood and the rosegardens at my parents, it brings back so sweet memory's, for me it's a very comforting scent. But I would not call
it a modest investment, yes it is a modest amount due to the tiny amount one gets but 48 ponds at Libertys in London for only 3,6 ml perfume oil, I think that's a rather higher amount, so that would make it for only a bit more than 10 ml 154 ponds...quite a bit of money for the tiny amount. Having said that, I am happy I have it, even gonna buy another as a gift for a girl who becomes most probably a close relative (sister in law) and looks completely like Julia Roberts, (everybody says so)
who apparently wears KAi.

Kai with Rose
Take the splendid, slightly aquatic and tropical gardenia that is Kai, add rose, and the result is an equal intoxication called Kai Rose. I want to say "baby's breath" when I smell it, but I think that has a carnationy sort of scent. This fragrance is the idea of baby's breath, though--the sweetness of a soul just come from the angels. It's a beautifully-balanced floral that is feminine but not excessively so, causes smiling, closes the eyes. It gets more delicious as it dries. Definitely worth the modest investment, for either the perfume oil or the parfum.

Popular Kai by Gaye Straza

Kai (Eau de Parfum) by Kai by Gaye Straza Kai (Perfume Oil) by Kai by Gaye Straza