Yasmina 2019

Yasmina by Kajal
Yasmina is a perfume by Kajal for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-leathery. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
WhiskyWhisky
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 03.12.2021.

Ptsau
Gorgeous soft leather and whiskey scent (after the first hour though)!
Thought I wouldn’t like it when I first sprayed it because it was way too floral at the opening. The projection was very big for the first hour. I normally don’t like something too floral and thought it wasn’t something for me. Then the strong floral became weaker after an hour and the soft leather stepped forward became prominent, which I adored it so much. I like floral but just can’t be too strong and I always love leather so the heart of this fragrance just so intoxicating for me. After a while, I started be able to smell the whisky and tonka bean in the background of the soft floral leathery scent (I gave it 8/10 because of the strong floral opening). The performance of the heart (mid notes) is very good too. It projects about 2-3 feet for another 3-4 hours after the first hour of the top notes loud projection. Then it started become skin scent at 5-6 hours mark and stayed on my skin for another 5-6 hours. So it has great longevity for a total duration of 10+ hours. Lasts days on clothes. It has the sweetness in it but it doesn’t smell like the vanilla kind of sweetness that I usually smell even it said there is vanilla. I finally picked up a full bottle.

I also tried Jihan and Joorie from the Warde collection. I love Joorie as well as it is less floral. I don’t like Jihan because the Rose is just too strong and many othe fragrances out smell so similar to it (like Portrait of a Lady). Not very unique as Yasmina and Joorie. I will get a full bottle of Joorie next.

JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 1 year ago
An absolute joy of perfume. Sexy oriental...

Popular Kajal

Lamar by Kajal Kajal Homme by Kajal Dahab by Kajal Kajal Homme II by Kajal Sareef by Kajal Warek by Kajal Fiddah by Kajal Joorie by Kajal Sawlaj by Kajal Kajal by Kajal Alujain by Kajal Wardé by Kajal Jihan by Kajal