Viola 2011

Viola by Kappa
Viola is a perfume by Kappa for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by Hosc Nordic.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot GalbanumGalbanum Green leavesGreen leaves Mandarin orangeMandarin orange PepperPepper Violet leafViolet leaf LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley PeachPeach BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 11.04.2019.

1 in-depth fragrance description

OK a cheap scent
What does one expect from a fragrance called "Viola Woman" ? Of course a perfume smelling like violets. To be precise, of violet roots, because the scent of violets in perfumes is extracted from violet roots.
But the "Viola Woman" does not at all smell like the typical odour of violets. "Viola Woman" has the smell of artificial santal, so to say synthetically. And of course a lot of ambroxan and cumarin.
I am testing scents if possible blind. Means I start testing without taking a look here at the listet ingredients.
Mainly I'm perceiving a santal and I am guessing some plastic blossoms, which together is somehow similar to the synthetically smell of cleansing agents. But I am also smelling something like a often used and not really fresh rag for the dishwashing, yuk!
So "Viola Woman" even could not be used as a room-refreshing-spray.
I wonder what is ment by listing such an impressing pyramide?
I'm not able to explain. I can only report, that I tried to find out, how much money I had to pay if I wantet to buy "Viola Woman". It depends, but "Viola Woman" is very cheap.
If I hadn't had the liquid out of an original flasc I would have been convinced to have a perfum which had become bad. But is was out of an almost full flasc.
Maybe I misunderstood the name "Viola Woman"? And it is ment the string instrument "viola"?
Rediculous, because a musician, who is playing a lovely melody on this instrument, perfect and with emotions, is able to bring you in a mood of crying.
In a certain and very different way "Viola Woman" could be causing such reaction.

Popular by Kappa

Black by Kappa White by Kappa Petrol by Kappa Acqua by Kappa Rosa by Kappa Camou Woman by Kappa Momento by Kappa Blue by Kappa Blush by Kappa Platino by Kappa Pink by Kappa Azzurro Sport by Kappa Nero by Kappa Moda by Kappa Camou Man by Kappa Campione by Kappa Perla by Kappa Corallo by Kappa Marino by Kappa Azzurro by Kappa