Billionaire Boyfriend 2012

Billionaire Boyfriend by Kate Walsh
Bottle Design Chad Lavigne
Billionaire Boyfriend is a perfume by Kate Walsh for women and was released in 2012. The scent is animal-citrusy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Patchouli blossomPatchouli blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 21.12.2021.

Scentwitch
Not as terrible as everyone claims
Starts with citrus that’s too strong. The gardenia and jasmine are strong players next for this old sample bottle. I don’t smell the dirtiness that others have noticed, but all floral. No patchouli whatsoever. To me it’s pleasant, though I prefer the regular Boyfriend despite him not being a billionaire.
Longevity decent at four hours. Sillage good at four hours then declines quickly.

yeeech
I'm making the rounds with my samples, and I decided to put this smelly sock of a perfume on today.

I vaguely remember the smell of Boyfriend, and that one smells way better than this. The patchouli is majorly dirty. As I have read in other places, it smells like a man put on some cologne, worked out, and his body odor fought the cologne and won.

Yep; I don't like it.
2.5

Njdeb
Stick with your old boyfriend
First of all, I really dislike the name (which, by the way, is BILLIONAIRE Boyfriend - no mere millionaire) and bottle of this perfume. What is this, perfume for gold-diggers? While I appreciated the concept of the original Boyfriend (the scent of a man's fragrance lingering on the skin of his girlfriend), this is just tacky - sort of like Paco Rabanne Lady Million and Juicy Couture had a baby.

Ok, got that off my chest. What really matters is how the perfume smells, isn't it? Well, sorry to say, I'm underwhelmed in that department too. To me this smells like they took the original Boyfriend and topped it off with some generic perfume "soup." Although I found Boyfriend to be a very original smelling perfume in the world of designer scents, this version smells much more ordinary.

Ironically I find the original Boyfriend to smell more high quality and expensive than the hyperbolic Billionaire Boyfriend. This flanker, it seems to me, was designed to appeal to those that may have found the original too dark, musky and, well, "different."

Alas, as is true in today's world of neverending flanker's, I think Billionaire Boyfriend pales in comparison to the original. It is "almost" good. Looking at the notes, this should be something I would love. And it could have been, with higher quality ingredients and a less "play it safe" approach.

My advice? Stay away from this shiny, new, but ultimately shallow Boyfriend. If you really want to smell "rich," stick to the orignal

ScentwitchScentwitch 1 month ago
Not as good as regular Boyfriend.

by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Kate Walsh

Boyfriend (Eau de Parfum) by Kate Walsh Boyfriend (Eau de Toilette) by Kate Walsh