Indi 2017Eau de Parfum

Indi (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry
Indi (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Katy Perry for women and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-floral. It is being marketed by Coty.

Caroline Sabas

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamot, Plum, White tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamen, Lily-of-the-valley, White cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.11.2020.

Soft coconut
I spent a lot of time on Parfumo and while browsing I read the scents of this perfume. Sounded interesting and it is not expensive either. I didn't have a chance to smell it, but I found it cheap online and bought it blind. Full risk. For whatever reason I read the comments here later on.
I had imagined the fragrance to be more floral, but: it smells really good. At the same time I had also ordered Cloud by Ariana Grande, which is much too sweet and teeny-like for my taste. I am therefore very happy about this purchase. The bottle and shelf life are not so special, but at this price I can cope with it. I only wear it in the last few days :)
Koko Katy
I feel the EDP as a pure coconut scent. Not particularly sweet but simply coconut as you might know it from the glass for cooking. For Kokos fans surely a favorable bargain. But too one-dimensional and boring for me. Portable however also for the gentlemen among us.

I'm confused
Am I the only one here who smells like coconut? I took a fragrance card home with me and always come to the same result after reading the notes. But I think it's very beautiful, not medical at all, rather sweet
Katy can also be quiet
As an avowed Katy Perry fan, I naturally had to have the latest fragrance in my collection. It's so very different from what you brought out before. The bottle is simply elegant and looks puristic without being boring. I like the wooden clasp. The fragrance surprises with a fine woody-spicy note. It develops a very pleasant light floridity that develops quite deliciously creamy with a touch of sweetness.
The durability is good with me and on the clothes it holds itself up to the next day.
I think the scent is enveloping and soothing. First this woody then the flowery creamy like a blanket and a cup of white tea.
I'm impressed. He suits anyone, it could even wear a man he has something of a unisex scent.
It says so in the commercial : different together...
Conclusion: an impressive fragrance for everyone and woman with excellent value for money.
I'M A FAN ;-)

Popular Katy Perry

Killer Queen by Katy Perry Meow! (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Royal Revolution by Katy Perry Indi Visible by Katy Perry Mad Potion by Katy Perry Purr (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Spring Reign by Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer by Katy Perry Mad Love by Katy Perry