Killer Queen's Royal Revolution (2014)

Killer Queen's Royal Revolution by Katy Perry
Bottle Design: Lutz Herrmann, Katy Perry

Killer Queen's Royal Revolution is a perfume by Katy Perry for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Pierre Negrin

Top Notes Top NotesPomegranate, Pink freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Orange blossom, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Black haw, Vanilla orchid

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 28.01.2019

The advertising campaign was photographed by Mario Godlewski.

8.0 6.0 3.0 4.0/10

Faye
When I was looking for an everyday scent.....
this beautiful bottle came towards me. In addition, the perfume was still put down and after Parfumo the whole thing smelled like a nice, fruity everyday smell... Then I took him with me. I should have found another tester. A huge mistake! My skin smells like synthetic-fruity grey. All right, I figured. Then I spray the whole time into the hair...
On the bus, I was ashamed of the smell. Now he's standing around. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Terrible.
Besides, it doesn't stop at me at all? Although I'm grateful here for a change. Now it's time to deliver the bottle.
7.5 5.0 4.0 7.0/10

Cream soda revolution
A fun, easy to wear scent, suitable for all seasons. Sillage and longevity are fairly weak, but I find in warmer weather or on warm skin it projects and lasts for a few hours. The dry down smells like a cream soda I used to drink as a kid, which is why I enjoy it so much. The blue bottle is also really pretty and my favourite in the Katy Perry line.
5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Gold
No revolution, no killers, but a pretty Queen
"Royal Revolution" offers nothing new let alone revolutionary. It pays tribute to the common fruity-floral, but in a good way. The lovely pomegranate top note is followed by a rich fruity-floral tapestry, but the heart note doesn't last long enough for me. When I finished my way through the drugstore, it had already vanished and given way to a sweet musky base with a dash of vanilla. The aura of the perfume is not reflected in the title or the packaging, I expected something more dominating and less pretty. Nevertheless the best of the "Killer Queen" fragrances so far.

PerfumeLover
Royal Revolution? More like AWARD WINNING revolution!
This fragrance is very different from her previous releases. This fragrance is more sweet and floral. My favorite from her line.

by Rosaviola
by Rosaviola
by CPL
by CPL

Popular Katy Perry

Purr (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen by Katy Perry Meow! (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Royal Revolution by Katy Perry Mad Potion by Katy Perry Indi (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Spring Reign by Katy Perry Mad Love by Katy Perry Indi Visible by Katy Perry Indi (Fragrance Mist) by Katy Perry Meow! (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry Purr (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry