Meow! (2011) Eau de Parfum

Meow! (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry

Meow! (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Katy Perry for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Coty.

Givaudan

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Gardenia, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoneysuckle, Lily-of-the-valley, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 02.03.2019

Hayven
alternate version to midnight fantasy
I find this to be a light version of Britney's Midnight Fantasy, as if the blueberries were taken out and replaced with pear.

I agree that the projection isn't much, and I don't really smell it on me unless I bring my wrist or the front of my shirt to my nose. I find Meow to be a comforting scent, and I wear it around the house to relax. It's a perfect perfume for the girl just starting out her fragrance collection.
9.0/10
Meow!
I must say I was at my local perfume shop when this first came out and I got my sample and literally fell in love ! This may not be my signature(fame lady gaga) but I Absolutely Love this cute little perfume ! It makes me want to go to the fun fair with its sweet girly nectar trapped inside !x personally it's lasting power is perfect for a day out, it's probably the only perfume I have that I agree with all the notes , you can smell them all it a good ratio
2.5 7.5 8.0/10
Rubyred
Meow in the white-pink opaque bottle
Lovely, joyful, warm, buttered, fruit and citrus vanilla. Other reviewers find pear in the opening. I find it softly orange - tangerine is a note and it is not spicy but tangy, to cut the vanilla. Reminds me muchly of Gucci's Flora EDP in the warm orange. Strongly redolent of coconut although that isn't a listed note. Not a beachy coconut, but a sueded, cashmere, hazy, shimmering coconut. This is like a warm custard slice with a glazed orange finish and shaved coconut. Creamy warm vanilla, not sugary.
Trail is fairly quiet, almost, but not quite strong enough to be decent. Someone close to you might, in the first hour, get a whiff of this scent. Needs 3 - 4 sprays on each arm, neck, on hair. After an hour or two you just forget it's there unless you make a conscious effort to smell it. This is the worst aspect of the perfume, for me. The dry down is long lasting though, lasts overnight on me.
The bottle is cringe-worthy and belongs on a 6 year old's dressing table.

by Liebmausdana
by Schnuffi
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Katy Perry

Purr (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen by Katy Perry Meow! (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Royal Revolution by Katy Perry Mad Potion by Katy Perry Indi (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Spring Reign by Katy Perry Mad Love by Katy Perry Indi Visible by Katy Perry Indi (Fragrance Mist) by Katy Perry Meow! (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry Purr (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry