Purr (2010)Eau de Parfum

Purr (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry

Purr (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Katy Perry for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bamboo, Peach nectar
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink freesia, Jasmine, Bulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesWhite amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla orchid

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.12.2019.

The advertising campaign was photographed by Miles Aldridge.

10.0 5.0 7.5 6.0/10

poor purr
I'm not in celebs fragrances but I bought this one because I liked the perfume notes and of course the bottle.
I can't see coconut in the list of the notes but exists and I must say I don't smell too much coconut in that one.
It smells like a shampoo, fresh and clean, purple powdery.It's very nice for summertime but it is very poor...
The silage is good but you have to overspray to feel it.
However this can be worn by any age and not only from teen fans of Katy Perry.
10.0 5.0 7.5 7.0/10

exotic aromatic summer
Purr is a lovely perfume, a little sweet, exotic and fresh at the same time. I would wear it during spring and summer. The aromatic coconut vibe along with gardenia gives the perfume a summery blend. The bottle is very nice and I love its purple color. Is decent long lasting, and with the competitive price I can reapply whenever I need. I am happy choosing this one.!!!!

PerfumeLover
A wonderful aroma of florals and soft fruits.
This was my first fragrance purchase, and It would be my signature. Purr opens up with the soft apple with a peach nectar. Then it comes to a pleasing bamboo which makes it more like a green scent. Then the florals come. The jasmine comes and makes it quite soapy. Then the vanilla orchid comes and makes it a little more sweeter. Finally, the base notes. The musk comes with a hint of wood to make it more peaceful you would say. It is a perfect scent. :)
5.0 5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Fruity kitty?
Purr may not be the sexual, animalistic fragrance for that perfect feline, but it's a fun fragrance nevertheless.

This fragrance to my nose, is a blend of rich, boozy fruits, sugared lollipops and vanilla infused musk. The peach and apple accords are what drives the scent initially, arriving with such force that one could accidently mistake it for the scent of a jam factory.

Tropical in a sense, but not all that unique I'm afraid. Purr is yet another celebrity endorsed fruity floral that leaves me happy but not necessarily impressed.

The bottle design scares me to be honest. I love cats, they're adorable creatures, yet this strange, robotic purple figurine unnerves me, especially with it's flashing diamante eyes. It looks like Katy Perry has been trying to pick up on the Harajuku Lovers trend.

Once the scent begins to develop, the drydown seems like a mish-mash of notes all colliding together with no real intention. I get subtle hints of syrupy vanilla here and there, but it never seems to soften the fruity blow. The rose and orchid notes only make this fragrance more tart.

The longevity is not bad, nor is the sillage. I think all in all, it's not a bad fragrance. It's certainly something that will sell well and it's not a bad first-time try for Katy Perry and her brand.

by LucyLou
by Vawallpa
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Katy Perry

Killer Queen by Katy Perry Meow! (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Royal Revolution by Katy Perry Mad Potion by Katy Perry Indi (Eau de Parfum) by Katy Perry Killer Queen Oh So Sheer by Katy Perry Killer Queen's Spring Reign by Katy Perry Mad Love by Katy Perry Indi Visible by Katy Perry Indi (Fragrance Mist) by Katy Perry Meow! (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry Purr (Solid Perfume) by Katy Perry