Musk | 12 (2018)

Musk | 12 by Kayali

Musk | 12 is a perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-fresh. It is still in production.

Firmenich

Lotus, Jasmine, Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by CPL, last update on 07.03.2020.

Musk in perfect form
Oh wow what a beautiful, intense musk scent, is a bit vintage for me. It is unbelievably long lasting, gets closer to the body, softer and smoother after a few hours. But from the beginning:
The bottle is beautifully packed like in a safe, two sizes (50 ml and 100 ml) fine handy elegant glass bottles - not ostentatious! After the first spray, I am surrounded by a clear, intense musk scent, followed directly by vanilla, sandalwood and delicate jasmine. Very successful and extremely well coordinated fragrance mixture. I don't perceive lotus that much... but always this great veil of this beautiful musk aroma. It always comes up my nose and my clothes smell very delicious. Also my environment takes me thereby well, compliments are sure. I find him sexy without being pushy, cuddly but for big girls or boys, after many hours he has something powdery which reminds me of a very tasty body odor. A body that has been heated by the sun, creamed with a very good cream with woody oils, refreshed with a slightly flowery shower gel and then after a few hours of sleep it gets up out of musky bed linen. Almost already a quite gentle Orientale-no is nevertheless the wrong word . Dear a quite well-scented intimate smell . Like two people who love each other and always seek the body contact. These are the dancing endophines on the skin that emit something that smells so deep, sensual and delicious. I only say one thing, give it to me!

Popular Kayali

Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 by Kayali Vanilla | 28 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali