Vanilla | 28 2018

Vanilla | 28 by Kayali
Top 99 in Women's Perfume
Vanilla | 28 is a popular perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Noir pour Femme

JasmineJasmine Madagascar vanilla orchid Brazilian tonka beanBrazilian tonka bean MuskMusk AmberAmber PatchouliPatchouli Brown sugarBrown sugar

Submitted by CPL, last update on 27.06.2022.

Mirrors300
If you love a vanilla with caramelized sugar
This perfume is so beautiful in its simplicity. It is really just a beautiful, simple vanilla key note, with a kick of caramelized sugar on the side. And almost as if to remind you that this is still a perfume and not a gorgeous snack, there lingers a beautiful jasmine in the overtones of the scent, a slight hint that this is a created scent from a bottle.
The notes rests on a warm, cozy, complimentary tonka bean, and are grounded by a soft whisper of musk, and an beautiful amber and patchouli accord. Of course, you got to be into gourmands and be into a simple vanilla to like this. As a minimalist, I adore this scent.
The journey of it is fairly linear but gorgeous, simple and edible. Yum!
I only wish it would be a little bit stronger, and maybe bring the caramelized sugar note up one small notch, as it makes the scent so unique and a strong contender on the market.
If you're into beautiful gourmands, this is it. It is not too sweet and I think it works for all times of the year. Not office appropriate maybe, but for when you're looking to relax with friends, around the house or be fun on errands, with a bit of an upbeat mood.You could also litteraly wear this to bed. I think it could fit most ages if you're edgy like that.
The longevity is just okay for me, it goes a bit weak a bit fast, but that can be remedied by a bit of coconut oil or a cream layer base. I can't comment yet on silage, but my boyfriend loves it when I wear this, and if you're looking for a more intimate vanilla scent profile, then this might be for you. Huda Beauty did a great job with this one, I am so glad they didn't stop before 28. I just wish it was a bit stronger, projected a bit more, and lasted a bit longer due to its price point, as it's such a unique, minimalistic, uncomplicated, straight forward, lighthearted vanilla caramel delight.
My Safe Haven
First of all: I always associate fragrances with situations, people, times in my life, feelings etc., so also this one.
Kayali, interesting name, Huda's sister as head of the company, snazzy bottle and "Vanilla" in the name? Falls into my Beuteschema! So loosely distributed a few sprays on the coat. While I was now so strolling through the city, the fragrance seemed strangely familiar to me.
We were still small when we first met, together in a class. Always argued with each other until our parents were invited in for a clarifying talk. How ironic that we became friends after that. His father was from Cuba, parents later separated and we lost track of each other when it came to separate schools. At a party our paths crossed again after years, we talked all night. His father was back in Cuba, his mother remarried. We exchanged numbers, saw each other more and more often and were in constant contact, had many mutual friends. I was also often invited to his mother's for coffee, got on very well with her. He visited his father several times a year, and once brought me a bottle of perfume oil from a small Cuban drugstore. No label, no nothing. A little glass bottle with a rollerball. He had smelled it on an acquaintance, he said, and the scent reminded him of me. "Warm, soft, inviting, like you.". For me, it was a mix of sweet, somewhat smoky vanilla and caramel. I liked the scent, but loved the associations I had with it. It was not expensive, yet so precious to me. The one I got it from was precious to me. We were inseparable. Until he went back to visit his dad and never came home. Not to me anymore. He cut off contact then, I found out from his mother later that he had met someone. Whether that was the reason, I had done something wrong, I don't know. It took me a long time to learn that you can't force people to become part of your life if they don't want it themselves. I now live not far from his mother, we see each other often, say hello and make small talk. He got married, to a good woman. I know where he lives, have his phone number, he vice versa the same. Still, it's almost like a silent bittersweet agreement that no one will get in touch. Being able to change that at any time has let me make my peace with it. At the same time, I sometimes feel sad for myself that this special person hasn't found a bigger place in my life. Who knows the background or what it is good for. By now I can't even remember the sound of his voice, but I can remember very well the feeling he gave me when we were together. The way he looked into mine with his dark eyes and always seemed to see right through me. No one ever understood me like he did. For a long time he was my safe haven and I think I was his then.
I still have that old perfume oil bottle of his. It's empty. I can't dispose of it. Very slightly it still smells like what it used to be, Kayali's Vanilla 28 all the stronger for it.
How glad I was to have found it. Shortly after, it owned a permanent place in my collection. I don't wear it often, but when I do, it always reminds me of the kind, handsome young man as he glares at me with his deep brown eyes and all that he has taught me. He's (m)a soul-flatterer, like my best friend.

#kitschybuttrue #sorrynotsorry
Floral vanilla
This perfume is a journey.
A journey through the depths of vanilla with a well-dosed touch of floral notes and a youthful sweetness.

Let's start the journey at the beginning: from a noble, very special packaging, to a wonderfully elegant bottle, to a truly stunning spray head that sprays such an impressive mist.
The whole presentation of the packaging and the bottle is absolutely an experience! Which fascinated me but more than the fragrance itself.

The fragrance is too pappig sweet for me personally and the floral notes disturb me unfortunately in this fragrance very much. "A rose garden with Dr.Oetker vanilla aroma" would probably be a bit clumsy formulated but unfortunately it hits it pretty well. About 5 years ago, I would have loved this fragrance idolatrously but today I am unfortunately a little too mature for him
5.5
Mamue
There are better vanilla scents
As an absolute vanilla fan, I can not understand all the positive reviews at all. Possibly because the overall composition is not bad in itself, but in terms of vanilla?
The first thing that bothers me is the jasmine impact. There but the fragrance can not help it, I can not stand a dominant jasmine scent. He wraps for me in the top note the vanilla completely, so that something sweet is still to be guessed, but not really a vanilla. No vanilla comes through for me in the heart notes either. Something uniformly sweet that goes together well and isn't unpleasant even for me despite the jasmine. Now if the scent was a bit more durable, it could still score in that regard at least. But durability and sillage are also very poorly pronounced for me. Thus, it is neither cozy nor gourmand. He does not disturb, but more also not.
Sorry to all Kayali vanilla fans. For me, there are far better vanilla fragrances.
My shaaaaatzzzzzz!
(trying quietly) "What did we say my darling? We're not buying any more vanilla scents, we've got enough already, haven't we?"

(Euphoric) "Yes but look, look how cheap the kayali is on sale right now! Good Elenasmom can't deny it, it's really insanely cheap my dear!

(Growling) "Yaaa, but don't we have lots of great cute perfumes already? We keep saying this is the last one, and then another one comes along after all, we mustn't get so dependent!"

(pleading) "Yeah but, this time it's REALLY different! The kayali is completely different from scents we've known so far, terribly sweet, terribly great vanilla, and to die for with brown sugar, without being a trace artificial, we HAVE TO HAVE IT, THE NEW SHAAAATZZZ!"

(Threatening) "What's the matter, Elenasmom, dear? Are we losing our nerve now, just because a few drops of vanilla perfume gives us a little bit of a buzz?"

(tearfully) "No, never! But we can sleep better with it, feel beautiful, and only ever need 2 sprays too, and smell awfully great all day, you can't deny that my dear!"

(Neutral) "Yaaaa, beautiful we really feel my dear.... We don't really smell jasmine, and there's nothing of stinky patchouli either..."

(joyfully excited) "And you know, the bottle lasts quite a long time, because we can dose so sparingly and still get such a nice whiff every time we move, with no annoying headache note, and even the next day it's still there! Oh we must have it, the vanilla treasure!"

(choked up) "KAYALI, KAYALI!"
Love at first spray
If you love vanilla, you can hardly get around this fragrance.
When the package arrived with the filling I actually already knew that I should like him. In the fragrance notes was nothing included, which I did not like. But how often is it so that you think a fragrance would please you and then comes the bitter disappointment.
So it was sprayed and I was first relieved. Relieved that it was a hit.
It's very sweet, really close to my personal pain threshold. But it is accompanied by a pleasant spiciness, so the sweetness does not slay you. It's absolutely not a candidate for a headache, it's not overbearing either. Beautifully creamy and cuddly. It reminds me a bit of the roasted nuts stall at the Christmas market. Like a sweet, creamy vanilla dessert. Crème brûlée would hit the spot - especially the caramelized sugar.
It's a cozy scent for those days when you need security and warmth. I'll probably wear it in the summer too, because I'm just so in love right now.
But with this fragrance and a mulled wine sitting in front of the fireplace must be wonderful.
Damn it, I need you!
Kayali was completely unknown to me until September 2020. Until one day in September, a friend who came to visit gave me a sweet little 10 ml bottle. She said the fragrance was too sweet for her and gave it to me. She also didn't want me to try it right away "wait until I'm gone, the scent gives me a headache". Oops, that can only be a terrible perfume! I put the fragrance aside and wasted no more thought on it.

Sunday morning after breakfast, the scent came back to me. It was a cold rainy and stormy morning. So perfect for Vanilla 28 as it would later turn out. I sprayed the scent on my forearm and two seconds later I was paralyzed with bliss. "Oh my god! What is happening right now? I'm in love, but soo really in love with the scent!"

Since that day, I've been wearing Vanilla 28 almost exclusively. Two sprays on my neck and one on my wrist is enough and I was well scented all day. Also my colleagues liked the scent and some always said when entering the lab " today is Locke there. I smell this beautiful vanilla scent."

But 10 ml are not enough just forever! So in mid-October I put out my feelers to get me a big bottle. I found the fragrance only at S , but it was always !!! sold out ! : ((. When I only had about 2 ml left in my bottle I got really nervous! I searched further and found a site "HB", never heard of it. But they had Vanilla | 28 and it was available. They also have shipping and it's neat. I didn't care, sign up and order! Delivery time two weeks, oops. Well, that's just the way it is. After 8 days I get a mail "your package will be delivered tomorrow during the day ". I am very happy!

Next morning: 07.32 o'clock, I just lubricate the Schnitten for my kids as it rings storm. Before the door the DHL package messenger. With outstretched arm and big wide eyes he hands me a package. It comes from Saudi Arabia and big green stickers are on it "dangerous and explosive" are written in big letters. I thank him, close the door and unpack. My Kayali is there! Pure joy! My husband comes and asks who rings so early. I show him my package. He scolds me "where you order again! You're lucky the bomb squad didn't show up." I don't care, I just think. Finally I got my Kayali! In the meantime I have already ordered there several times. Always works great and the nice stickers were no longer on any of the packages on it.

To the fragrance itself I can say, it is for me the most beautiful vanilla I have smelled so far. Cuddly warm, intense, sweet, spicy it surrounds me all day in a pleasant way. The scent starts lightly fruity with beautiful caramelized sugar and then slowly the vanilla comes in giving me such a secure feeling. Tonka bean and patchouli are dosed so that I can perceive them in the background. They support the vanilla and give the fragrance a nice frame. Amber and musk show up for me only after about 8-9 hours, then the scent is just skin deep. Then when I smell my arm I notice a beautiful musk and delicate amber hint. For many people the scent will be too sweet or too simple. It is just a vanilla fragrance, as the name already reveals.
For me, it's a little piece of heaven that has carried me through the cold dark winter days. When I wear Vanilla 28 is me comfortably warm around the heart and the weather is all the same to me. I am really glad that I was made aware of this fragrance by my dear friend.

Sorry for the long text! I love just this fragrance and also wanted to share that it was not so easy for me to get him. Therefore, this "damn I need you"
Scherbelini
Feel good! Off to the couch! :-)
aaaaach yes, me and my snap judgments.

First test: doof, something fruity disturbs, does not smell like vanilla, next.
Second test: is this supposed to be the same fragrance that I disdainfully put away a while ago? How can a fragrance smell SO good?

After wearing it several times, I just can't draw a single parallel to the first test and fall for the scent every time I wear it. It lasts and lasts and lasts - and is just there non-stop. But in a great way, not annoying, but quite discreetly with movements, when a small surge of fragrance is quite random to smell.
The vanilla is there all the time, a little fruity at first, but the fruity says goodbye fairly quickly. It leaves a wonderful sweet vanilla that doesn't smell intrusive or TOO sweet at all, but is just so great and high quality to find that it's hard to believe.
Vanilla 28 is one of the most beautiful vanilla fragrances that I was allowed to test so far and I really immediately got a 100ml bottle from an incredibly dear perfumer. Millionth thanks again at this point!

If you love vanilla: test the fragrance, give it a chance and see if you like it as much!
Thanks for reading, have a great day! :-)
Alilove
Romantic dance with spicy vanilla
A dream for all vanilla lovers. For me every vanilla scent smells different, that's why I'm always looking for new treasures. After I sprayed this splendid specimen on my wrist between the door and the counter, without being aware of the special aura of this fragrance, I was done for and I caught myself again and again sniffing my wrist. This fragrance had to move into my collection! A wonderful fine, slightly spicy warm vanilla opens the prelude and combines with the beguiling slightly nutty tonka bean. A pleasant, slightly disreputable spice explosion, with jasmine, musk and amber in the background. I am impressed how beautifully tender and noble patchouli can smell. In this composition this fragrance is responsible for the extravagant oriental feeling without giving the wearer an unpleasant feeling. The aroma of caramelized sugar and warm vanilla pudding with bourbon vanilla is throughout very noble and beguiling in the air, without appearing cheap or obtrusive and reminds of oriental spice markets. I immediately feel safe and warmed up inside
KB609
I use it to warm up cool scents
First of all: I am an absolute vanilla freak and can only do without it after the really warm days.
Especially in spring there are often days when the weather looks so promising in the morning that I boldly choose a cooler scent.
But when the warming rays of the sun do not provide the performance expected in the morning, I use "vanilla 28" for my ultimate cotton pad trick :) Maybe I should patent it ... ;)
Simply place a V28 sprayer on a cotton wool pad and wipe all cool-smelling areas with it for a short time, and all the cold is gone. I am a real perfume fox, don't you think? :)

LuckymommyLuckymommy 17 hours ago
Sweet, sugary vanilla. Cozy, intimate but also perfect for going out.
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
This is a really nice vanilla, a bit smoky. Unusual and worth a try if you enjoy vanilla!

by Elenasmom
by Elenasmom
by Meinesonne85
by Meinesonne85

Popular by Kayali

Musk | 12 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Eau de Parfum) by Kayali Invite Only Amber | 23 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali Utopia Vanilla Coco | 21 by Kayali Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper | 25 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali Eden Juicy Apple | 01 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Hair Mist) by Kayali