Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 2020

Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 by Kayali
Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 is a new perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top NotesGreen pear, White nectarine, Gardenia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum auriculatum absolute, Orange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Cashmere wood, Ceylonese sandalwood, Tahitian vanilla

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 24.01.2021.

ATTENTION
This KayAli is worn by women who have no problem standing out from the crowd - no. The woman who wears Deja Vu White Flower 57 knows exactly what effect she has on her environment and on the people who surround her. She doesn't question whether she is the right person to make decisions. She just makes them because she is the one who wants to take responsibility. She exudes strength and grace, much like the fragrance that wraps around her.
A full-bodied vanilla enters into a harmonized symbiosis with warm flowers.
Simply a dream.
I will wear the fragrance between 18-22 degrees, in short, only at room temperature, because here he can exploit its full effect.
I will definitely get this perfume, because this comment arises from a bottling and any celebration without this fragrance would be wasted time.
Great recommendation!
A delicate lively fragrance
I can't wear every scent, tend to get headaches and actually nausea too.
I have ordered me on recommendation first a sample. On the one hand, this bottle has attracted me on the other hand, I was afraid of the White Flower in the name.
Then came the sample carefully I sprayed the fragrance on. The whole day I sniffed the wrist. This delicate almost fragile fragrance unfolded very pleasantly. The flowers are not at all aggressive or even standing. They are there but dancing with other components a fragrant dance. Everything seems perfectly coordinated. I think the fragrance is always wearable to any occasion.
I'm glad to have discovered such a fascinating lively fragrance at the end of the year and also completely without a headache.
The fragrance holds with me unfortunately not very long, spray then after, nevertheless, this does not deter me! Yesterday finally came my bottle , I love this fragrance
NicolaDiana
Delicate and noble flower dream, which is also beautiful in winter
Modern interpretation of white flowers. Appears top-class and yet nonchalant.
I imagine the scent on a ballerina who, after the exercise, opens the bun, applies a spray to the open hair, maybe briefly applies lipstick and then lets her boyfriend pick her up. She bought the scent in spring, meanwhile the first snow is falling, but no matter: it is her favourite scent
Flair
Creamy queen of the white flowers
I hereby officially award the title 'Creamy Queen of White Flower Fragrances' to Kayali's 'Déjà Vu White Flower | 57'. I'm also delighted to note that this is the first comment for this still quite young perfume.

In search of new women's fragrances for my wife I stumbled upon Déjà Vu in a video of Leni's Scents (thank you very much for recommending Leni!). Since the combination of orange blossom, sandalwood & vanilla usually always pleases my wife and the fragrance was praised as the absolute best white flower scent, I immediately ordered a bottling in the Souk.

You should be careful with superlatives, and also with the full score in a rating - but fuck, this fragrance deserves it! As already described in my statement after the first spray: Déjà Vu is amazing! A perfectly balanced combination of white flowers and a creamy sweetness. Although it's a floral fragrance, I definitely don't find it too 'floral' or even opulent. Déjà Vu goes in the direction of Boss Orange, only viiieeel creamier! Imagine a creamy vanilla ice cream decorated with fruit harvested at the perfect ripeness - and then slowly pouring the contents of a Boss Orange flacon over it as a sauce. You shouldn't eat it, but it smells bombastic! :)

Since Déjà Vu brings all the essential elements without being too strong in one direction, the fragrance is wearable in any situation and at any time - another fat plus. Attractive sweetness as well as airy creaminess work just as well on a date or in the evening as on a barbecue in the garden or in the office!

Finally, a little speculation about the name without background knowledge: the main chords of this fragrance are not a world first, almost everyone will have smelled a similar fragrance before. When you smell Déjà Vu for the first time, you have a Déjà Vu, "I've smelled that before..." - But 'Déjà Vu White Flower | 57' manages to rise above everything else as the absolute queen of white flowers fragrances

Romance in a bottle!
This fragrance is infused with super romantic notes using the most high quality ingredients! It's the most beautiful White Floral fragrance I've ever smelt! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! It's super romantic and sexy! Give in to the enchantment of a balmy tropical evening with juicy White Nectarine and luscious Gardenia. Luxuriant Tuberose seduces the senses amongst a delicate white floral bouquet. An irresistible allure comes through with Sri Lanka Sandalwood and notes of sophisticated addiction!

by Patti21
by Patti21

Popular Kayali

Vanilla | 28 by Kayali Musk | 12 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali