Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 2020 Eau de Parfum

Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Eau de Parfum) by Kayali
Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top NotesGreen pearGreen pear
White nectarineWhite nectarine
GardeniaGardenia
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasminum auriculatum absoluteJasminum auriculatum absolute
Orange blossomOrange blossom
TuberoseTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Cashmere woodCashmere wood
Ceylonese sandalwoodCeylonese sandalwood
Tahitian vanillaTahitian vanilla

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 09.10.2021.

A Midsummer daydream
At this fragrance divide the spirits - pleasing-belanglos or unique, difficult or uncomplicated, exhausting or beautiful, lukewarm breeze or long-lasting ...

Well, I guess I'm lucky to be part of the "I love it" faction. The perfume was namely a blindbay and my expectations were exceeded. The scent resonated with me exactly as promised in the blurb - sensual, sweet, warm. I admit - that sounds trite and certainly there are 186547 fragrances in the whole wide world that fit that description. But this 57th formula of Kayali fragrance must have stirred together right ingredients in right proportions - all the lush white flowers, all the sugary fruits, all the warm woods along with spices - and reached my heart and nose.

This white flower scent represents for me a very successful meeting of the Orient and the Occident. For fruity and floral fragrances, Mona Kattan, the Kayali founder, together with the team from Firmenich, has chosen decidedly sweet, honeyed representatives, which are also common in Western florals, but here come across as soft and smooth - probably thanks to the exquisitely beautiful base, consisting of crystallized patchouli, velvety cashmeran, warm sandalwood and floral Tahitian vanilla. It is perhaps thanks to this base that the fragrance - at least to me - feels very dense, full-bodied and round. Even in the fade, it does not lose this quality, which I found so disappointing in many previously tested floral fragrances - they either evaporate without a sound or leave a soapy pungent note.

Here, the scent envelops me as if I were lingering in a lushly blooming garden on a mid-summer afternoon, when the air seems to shimmer and vibrate - with heat, aromas, the buzz of bees. This shimmering warming aura lasts all day and leaves me in the evening with a palpable hint of soft floral sweetness. At no point is the scent too heavy, too sticky, too penetrating for me - yes, obviously I'm a lucky guy in this regard:) But I can imagine being disappointed if you were looking for a light-footed floral scent, ephemeral like a fleeting dream or pale memory (which the perfume name certainly suggests).

The durability and the sillage are consequently very good with me, which is actually to be expected: with the fragrance a very high perfume oil concentration of 25% is indicated (also due to the oriental influences).

The bottle is possibly too kitschy for some eyes, I find it quite appealing. The cap of acrylic glass criticized by some owners does not bother me, because it does not look cheap to me. Positive to highlight would be the sprayer, which allows the perfume to be dosed sparingly and finely to avoid the overload.

So if you're looking for a sweet warm white flower fragrance with oriental hints and are not put off by the influencer brand image, you may be right on the money here. At least with me it was the fulfillment of summer daydreams.
Rosenherz
A fragrance that brought me to tears (:
I'll keep it short: Deja Vu White Flower is the first fragrance in a long time that I've really fallen for right off the bat! (: For me, this fragrance has a uniqueness, radiant, delicate femininity and in that its striking that I fell in love right away. When I was testing my bottling of the scent from a very dear one here on Parfumo, I exclaimed in my apartment "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, HALLELUJAH!" (several times!) and was moved to tears by this beauty of a scent (: I'm a "sensitive" too though.... *smirk*

The whole composition is so gorgeous! Now I'm a bit of a vanilla and white flower lover, but far from all of them, only really well made, "modern" and not too synthetic ones. Both are so wonderfully accomplished in this fragrance, and the fabulous chords of pear and nectarine in the top notes go fabulously with those delicate white flowers and beautifully delicious vanilla (: The scent remains relatively linear, just deviating a bit from its original form as it progresses. It definitely gets warmer on my skin, but the initial impressions of the scent linger for several hours and every now and then a delicate tail of fragrance reaches my nose. Now the sillage is not the best and the fragrance also does not last very long, but still I think, just for this - for me never been there so fragrance - the price is justified (v. a. with regular discount promotions at Sephora)
Due to the somewhat low durability and sillage I intend to buy the "Hair Mist", since this is supposed to hold probably the whole day.

If you like sweet, but not too sweet, feminine, vanilla, unique yet pleasing floral scents, you should definitely try this one!
I also recommend "Musk" by Kayali (which is also incredibly great, you smell nice and fresh when you wear it and layered both are beautiful) or also Vanilla, who would like to sniff a deep, authentic vanilla.

Modern Oriental Juicy Floral Fragrance
Kayali Deja Vu is certainly a unique fragrance. It has a juicy, aromatic floral quality to it. It smells like a bed of aromatic flowers with juicy fruits on top. It's not generic at all, although fruity florals aren't usually considered an exotic combination, this one definitely feels exotic because of the possibly oriental aspects.

Deja vu has a bright, cheerful, classy quality. I smell the sweet juicy nectarine more than the pear and orange blossom and tuberose more than the jasmine initially. There is a hint of nectarine throughout and the jasmine starts to come out lightly/shyly after about 1.5 to 2 hours. The base notes are well blended and none of the base notes stand out obviously, but provide a sensual backdrop for the other notes.

Although for me the sillage is non-existent and mostly very skin deep. This can be a signature scent for someone who doesn't want to draw attention. Like most Kayali scents, this scent can highlight other scents very well and project better when layered with another scent, possibly even Poison Girl EDP or EDT. And this could be a signature combination that performs better overall. Have fun!
ATTENTION
This KayAli is worn by women who have no problem standing out from the crowd - no. The woman who wears Deja Vu White Flower 57 knows exactly what effect she has on her environment and on the people who surround her. She doesn't question whether she is the right person to make decisions. She just makes them because she is the one who wants to take responsibility. She exudes strength and grace, much like the fragrance that wraps around her.
A full-bodied vanilla enters into a harmonized symbiosis with warm flowers.
Simply a dream.
I will wear the fragrance between 18-22 degrees, in short, only at room temperature, because here he can exploit its full effect.
I will definitely get this perfume, because this comment arises from a bottling and any celebration without this fragrance would be wasted time.
Great recommendation!
A delicate lively fragrance
I can't wear every scent, tend to get headaches and actually nausea too.
I have ordered me on recommendation first a sample. On the one hand, this bottle has attracted me on the other hand, I was afraid of the White Flower in the name.
Then came the sample carefully I sprayed the fragrance on. The whole day I sniffed the wrist. This delicate almost fragile fragrance unfolded very pleasantly. The flowers are not at all aggressive or even standing. They are there but dancing with other components a fragrant dance. Everything seems perfectly coordinated. I think the fragrance is always wearable to any occasion.
I'm glad to have discovered such a fascinating lively fragrance at the end of the year and also completely without a headache.
The fragrance holds with me unfortunately not very long, spray then after, nevertheless, this does not deter me! Yesterday finally came my bottle , I love this fragrance
DianaDuftet
Delicate and noble flower dream, which is also beautiful in winter
Modern interpretation of white flowers. Appears top-class and yet nonchalant.
I imagine the scent on a ballerina who, after the exercise, opens the bun, applies a spray to the open hair, maybe briefly applies lipstick and then lets her boyfriend pick her up. She bought the scent in spring, meanwhile the first snow is falling, but no matter: it is her favourite scent
Flair
Creamy queen of the white flowers
I hereby officially award the title 'Creamy Queen of White Flower Fragrances' to Kayali's 'Déjà Vu White Flower | 57'. I'm also delighted to note that this is the first comment for this still quite young perfume.

In search of new women's fragrances for my wife I stumbled upon Déjà Vu in a video of Leni's Scents (thank you very much for recommending Leni!). Since the combination of orange blossom, sandalwood & vanilla usually always pleases my wife and the fragrance was praised as the absolute best white flower scent, I immediately ordered a bottling in the Souk.

You should be careful with superlatives, and also with the full score in a rating - but fuck, this fragrance deserves it! As already described in my statement after the first spray: Déjà Vu is amazing! A perfectly balanced combination of white flowers and a creamy sweetness. Although it's a floral fragrance, I definitely don't find it too 'floral' or even opulent. Déjà Vu goes in the direction of Boss Orange, only viiieeel creamier! Imagine a creamy vanilla ice cream decorated with fruit harvested at the perfect ripeness - and then slowly pouring the contents of a Boss Orange flacon over it as a sauce. You shouldn't eat it, but it smells bombastic! :)

Since Déjà Vu brings all the essential elements without being too strong in one direction, the fragrance is wearable in any situation and at any time - another fat plus. Attractive sweetness as well as airy creaminess work just as well on a date or in the evening as on a barbecue in the garden or in the office!

Finally, a little speculation about the name without background knowledge: the main chords of this fragrance are not a world first, almost everyone will have smelled a similar fragrance before. When you smell Déjà Vu for the first time, you have a Déjà Vu, "I've smelled that before..." - But 'Déjà Vu White Flower | 57' manages to rise above everything else as the absolute queen of white flowers fragrances

Romance in a bottle!
This fragrance is infused with super romantic notes using the most high quality ingredients! It's the most beautiful White Floral fragrance I've ever smelt! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! It's super romantic and sexy! Give in to the enchantment of a balmy tropical evening with juicy White Nectarine and luscious Gardenia. Luxuriant Tuberose seduces the senses amongst a delicate white floral bouquet. An irresistible allure comes through with Sri Lanka Sandalwood and notes of sophisticated addiction!

Rêverie blanche...
by Pisdez
by LittleMissX
by LittleMissX

Popular Kayali

Vanilla | 28 by Kayali Musk | 12 by Kayali Invite Only Amber | 23 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper | 25 by Kayali Utopia Vanilla Coco | 21 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Hair Mist) by Kayali