Eden Juicy Apple | 01 2021

Eden Juicy Apple | 01 by Kayali
6.8 / 10 102 Ratings
Eden Juicy Apple | 01 is a perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes Red appleRed apple BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit LycheeLychee
Heart Notes Heart Notes Red berriesRed berries Raspberry blossomRaspberry blossom JasmineJasmine Rosa centifoliaRosa centifolia
Base Notes Base Notes Vanilla blossomVanilla blossom AmberAmber MossMoss MuskMusk

Perfumers

Submitted by Essy07, last update on 01.02.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Telekinec
Strong but sweet apple fragrance!
In an effort to try and branch out from my usual gourmand perfumes, I wanted to try this one from Kayali. My boyfriend gifted me the discovery set, so I was quite eager to try it out.

Its starts with an intense blast of apple and alcohol but fortunately it goes away real fast. Instead, I found myself smelling sweet, tart and juicy apples. Made me want to bite one. I do smell a bit of raspberry in the background (reminiscent of Angel Nova), but the apple is clearly the star here. When it settles down, it becomes quite the linear apple perfume. I do get the reviews that say it reminds them of shampoo because it veers quite close to synthetic and chemical, but it didn’t bother me as much. After a while, the drydown becomes warm (thanks to thr amber note) and sugary (because of vanilla and sugar). It did last awhile on my skin and I got a few compliments from others.

It’s not the most innovative perfume out there but it does the job when you want to smell like juicy tart apples. It’s a nice fruity fragrance that can be layered quite well. I tried it out with Vanilla 28 and it came out like a sugary sweet apple confection. I don’t know if I’ll buy a full 50ml size, but I might just give in the urge and buy the 10ml one.

2 short views on the fragrance
SarahBelroseSarahBelrose 5 days ago
5.5
For the price point the scent comes across as extremely cheap and synthetic. Definite airfreshner vibes.
Audrey470Audrey470 12 months ago
I expected luscious, sophisticated apple and got drugstore body splash

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Kayali

Vanilla | 28 by Kayali Musk | 12 by Kayali Lovefest Burning Cherry | 48 by Kayali Invite Only Amber | 23 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Eau de Parfum) by Kayali Utopia Vanilla Coco | 21 by Kayali Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper | 25 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli | 64 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Hair Mist) by Kayali