Invite Only Amber | 23 2021

Invite Only Amber | 23 by Kayali
Invite Only Amber | 23 is a new perfume by Kayali for women and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack cherryBlack cherry Provençal honeyProvençal honey Tobacco leafTobacco leaf CinnamonCinnamon ChocolateChocolate Roasted hazelnutRoasted hazelnut
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosa centifolia absoluteRosa centifolia absolute Damask roseDamask rose Citrus leafCitrus leaf
Base Notes Base NotesOudOud CypriolCypriol MuskMusk AmberAmber BenzoinBenzoin SandalwoodSandalwood PatchouliPatchouli Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Deep, full bodied
This amber perfume is quite enjoyable for me to wear. Although there are a multitude of ingredients, two stand out to me more than anything: cinnamon and vanilla, although I can detect hazelnut, honey, chocolate, and patchouli lurking in there.
It’s a great anytime wear perfume and I can’t imagine an adverse reaction to someone around me. It’ strikes me as a fall winter unisex perfume because of the deep cinnamon, but it’s spring and here I am wearing and enjoying it profusely.

If you haven’t tried it yet you need to!
Toscarielle
Once again a fragrance for dad and me
When I read the notes of Invite only Amber, I immediately had to order a bottling. The black cherry was right up my alley. Then still the great sounding sweet components...Cinnamon, Schoki, roasted hazelnut... that had to become simply heavenly!

No sooner said than done. Filling arrived, taken directly to Dad and tested together... the first conclusion of Paps: "Oh.... the is good" ?

(I was of course directly Hin and way. That juicy cherry (which I love from lost cherry/popped cherry) up front, and surrounded by the autumnal goodies, just beautiful. And long-lasting to boot!
A perfect scent for the colder days to snuggle up in :)

Dad said more and more often, after each smell "Man, this is really good!"...and then it was clear to both of us that this fragrance hermuss. Dad, who actually wanted to buy first no more fragrances, had to admit to himself that he needed this one yet, and I, who also wants to step on the brakes for months, came to the same conclusion.

So we at least agreed to wait until Sephora offered another discount promotion to shoot the treasure a little cheaper. And as fate would have it, it would be just a week later.... Weekend Deals, 20% off slammed.

Now we both have this really beautiful bottle (!!!) in our showcases and again it became clear that we are fragrance-technically just on the same wavelength. ❤️

By the way, although IOA is declared as a women's fragrance, we definitely find it unisex. In fact, I'd almost say it suits dad better than me. :)

Images

8 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Kayali

Vanilla | 28 by Kayali Musk | 12 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Eau de Parfum) by Kayali Lovefest Burning Cherry | 48 by Kayali Utopia Vanilla Coco | 21 by Kayali Citrus | 08 by Kayali Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper | 25 by Kayali Eden Juicy Apple | 01 by Kayali Elixir | 11 by Kayali Déjà Vu White Flower | 57 (Hair Mist) by Kayali